Review of Monster

Tel: +1-978-461-8100
2018 Customer choice award

parisd16
3/10/19

this morning we got three monsters for us because we were on our way to play in lacrosse games.as we where on our way my friend said that the blanket was wet & we did think anything of it. keep in mind that two of the monsters were the cool ones that close on the top. my other friend drank hers in like two minutes so we had the two open/close ones . one of the cans leaked all in the cup holders & it was everywhere . we looked at the can & there was a big gash in the drink . but then when we got to the games we had the other monster sitting on the gym floor . we come back from the bathroom to get ready & the drink is closed standing up straight & there was monster all over the floor. i dont know if we just got like bad can , but i drink monsters 24/7 so this isnt really a bad review . just i think you should should check up on your cans a little bit , because they seem a little off .ty .

jenniferr429
11/18/18

I have not been able to find any work from this site. I still use it though. Just keep looking and keep trying. The site glitches some times. They will also send you to another website to sign up for just to apply for that job. That's too much work.

nitins25
10/22/18

Do my a favour please dont waste you 200$ for the express resume service. This is a scam where your CV is never broadcasted to the 100 placement agencies. Its really a crap and a bogus calim by monster. I wasted as I needed my Cv to be broadcasted but this is the catch you will be cheated

harryh43
9/16/18

Monster has one of the most comprehensive job search databases out there. Easy to drill down into areas of specialty, useful email alerts. I've used it a few times, getting my next employment through them.

danicam10
7/20/18

I just got a call asking if we were looking to hire. When my response was " we've got it taken care of" she kept on asking questions about how many ,what positions etc.
I politely said thank you but I'm not interested (we have h.r. on staff). She very arrogantly repeated 3 times "that was rube". So I hung up.Talk about customer service.

joannam39
7/20/18

Contact me if you also had a terrible experience with Monster
Hi All! Feel free to email me if you like to make a court case against Monster. (Fb: Joanna M Dudziak )
The management of this company acts like they are above everyone, and hasn't even got a complaints policy.

See my story below:
My experience with Monster was a total waste of time.
Actually, I felt like I am have been working for them by clearing their database!

Before we went ahead with the offer, we were told by a member of their team that there is over 170 experienced candidates in 10 miles radius.
Also, when I mentioned that CV library is cheaper, their team member said that Monster is better as it has fresh database and applicants are recent - about two months old.
Not even mentioning the fact that apparently if I search a specific job title, with Monster all CVs in the search would be for that position Not True

Here is the reality:
11 Cvs in 10miles Radius which are 3 months old
2!! Cvs in 10 miles Radius which are 1 month old?!

I have been given false information to sell me the product.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE IT

deeptis4
6/28/18

Today is 29th June. On 22nd April, I put one REQUEST to REFUND my money as you guys are incapable to what you promised since day 1 ie 14th March, 2018.

I got response on this mail though on the same day, by Ms Ajitha that she will take care of it and have done some changes. She called through her Landline stating that you may callback, in case have any issues or queries. SURPRISINGLY, I am trying the same number since Friday i e 1st June. I tried on different time slots on 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th & 6th. BUT NO ONE IS PICKING THE PHONE.

I want Research/KPO Job for 10 year experience. In my Profile, you have updated BPO my Industry. Due to that, my Inbox has mails related to Sales Job in BPO Industry or Software Developer jobs. Categorization is not done properly.

Already 3 months passed and your team is incompetent to provide any solution. They are just playing the game of 'Passing the Buck'. They have no solution and only wasting my time. It was my folly that I paid the money to you guys, instead of some good Job Service Providers.

What Ajitha has done which Venktesh was not able to. Both have done the same thing. First promising and then NOT Picking the phone. Useless Fellows.

The only solution is GIVE MY HARD EARNED MONEY BACK.

AND YES, DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE, WHILE RESPONDING BACK SO THAT IT WILL BE EASY FOR ALL OF US TO TRACK THE MAIL TRAIL.

Deepti Kaushik

Calling Time: 5-6 PM IST
Waiting for the REFUND as I have already sent the mail to jobseeker@monsterindia.com
CRHEAD@monsterindia.com & Ajitha.SunilKumar@monsterindia.com

andrewv93
6/15/18

I have been in the staffing industry for 7 yrs now and monster used to be the go to tool. Now they make big claims, force you into a year long contract and have no viable candidates to work with. DO not pay for Monster-use Indeed much better, less cost and no commitment.

Tip for consumers: stay away from Monster

micheleb96
4/7/18

What can I say about Monster Jobs. I have always had positive feedback. They contact me about current jobs they think I would be interested in. Help me update my resume. Get me in contact with recruiters. What more do you want from a job resourcing company. Very well done Monster Keep up the Good work.

gloriaa35
11/6/17

I am very disappointed in the monster website. They allow 2 or 3 companies to post the same jobs every day. You have to scroll past these jobs to see any others. There is also very limited search options. Will not use again.

jessicaj119
9/22/17

Signed up for a position as an engineer; I'm graduating in May. Have been bombarded with calls (YES, THESE PEOPLE ARE CALLING ME) from companies trying to hire insurance reps, claims adjusters, and McDonalds fry cooks. DO NOT GIVE THESE IDIOTS YOUR PHONE NUMBER!!!! How are they still in business???

mored1
9/11/17

As I see not only me is not that happy with this website for job search. Meybe it's not about the website itself but the emloyees who are writing the criterias for the positions. If fact, everything turn out to be different. I wish you checked everything more carefully. Sorry I'm no satisfied with it all.

nileshk3
9/11/17

sale sab cheater h madarchod, pehle mujhe bole aap register kr do 2500 k fr koi paisa ni lagega baad me bolte 10000 lagega document verification k liye aur ab paise refund krne k liye 3 month se ghuma rhe h...... i m going to complain about this whole organisation...sale ek star v deserve ni krte

hamada16
8/27/17

I had purchased Resume Highlighter Service, Express Resume Service and smart Resume since 60 days and every time I compline to them they say only give us 5 working days and the service will be in your account and I think my money gone with out any benefits I paid over 450$ for the services; moreover the regular account is not working I couldn't update my information even verifying my contacts the only think that other companies from India started to call me and ask me for more money to fined me works lol.

mariaj89
8/8/17

Monster.com is a fraud job placement agency. People beware, do not sign up for their services. They sweet talk you into getting you to sign up and then it is a different story. They do not assist with getting you even a single job interview though they promised at the time of sign up....
This is the worst agency and I regret signing up for their services!!!!!!!!
Beware, Beware, Beware. Don't waste your money on this fraud company!

antw95
7/11/17

Monster.com is the worst recruitment tool that you could ever possibly want to have. The only applications that i have received for the multitude of jobs posted are random applications from India when the job is in the UK.

They dont have an up to date searching database - they dont advertise thier company and so there is no up to date traffic that they attract. They will blind you with promises of extra things to attract candidates that possibly would work but they dont have the traffic and so its a non starter no matter what they offer.

They will tie you into a contract that you cant get out of and will provide nothing of use.

In a nutshell, they are bloody awful...STAY AWAY

johnc758
6/12/17

I created an account on this website and have gotten numerous fake job hints. They do not filter who advertises on their site nor do they screen companies. Apply at your own risk.....

nathang39
5/12/17

Poor customer service, only trying to wring money out of you with no regard for helping you achieve your goals.

Sales people masquerading as customer support to try to sucker you to throwing more money away, avoid these people at all costs.

toddm76
4/1/17

I run a small recruiting company and recently signed up for an expensive, one-year contract based upon a mixed, but occasionally positive experience I had with the company some years ago. Unfortunately, Monster.com's current level of advertising results and customer service is a pale shadow of what it was in the past. Most of our postings get very few resumes, period, and when resumes come in, they are very often of unqualified candidates. Some of the "resumes," in fact, are often one or two lines long! The last time I used Monster.com, they had a dedicated sales staff that provided support and guidance in how to best utilize their site. The experience this time, however, is far different. When I reached out to the company to complain about the poor experience and to seek help, I received a polite email reply promising that someone would contact me. It's now been weeks since I received that email, and despite again requesting the promised assistance, I have yet to receive a further communication from anyone at the company. Based upon my experience, I can not recommend Monster.com to anyone who wants to make productive use of their precious advertising dollars.

georges228
2/13/17

I signed up to Monster.com as an employer to place jobs. The website is not user friendly. Three times in a 10 days period I attempted to log in but couldn't. I called customer service and they weren't much help. After 30 days I wanted to cancel my subscription and I was told that when I signed up, I agreed to pay for three months. I never saw anywhere that I am required to stay on for three months. Overall I had a very bad experience.

robm100
11/2/16

First off, WAY too many ads. No matter how many times I update my profile, it won't update. Tired of doing it every time I log into the site. And don't sign up to get jobs emailed to you, because if you pick 'Forklift Operator' like me, you'll get jobs including custodian, financial manager, etc., etc. My email was FLOODED with useless jobs I wasn't interested in. I also chose relevance by date and distance, and still got jobs 40 and 50 miles away, posted weeks and months ago, when I chose within 10 miles and jobs posted most recently. I give up on this useless site.

kimberlys91
10/19/16

Trying to post a job was extremely frustrating. The sales rep badgered me into signing up, not explaining that I would have to pay the second the company signed up through the website. When I explained to him that I was extremely busy for the next couple of days, he called and emailed over 10 times until I did what he asked. When I received an invoice, I expressed my concerns, since I was never told I'd have to pay. Now six months later, after talking to a number of employees at Monster, my concerns were never answered, and my bill was given to a third party.

COMPLETE MISTAKE USING THEM.

bobj21
9/16/16

This job site may have started it all when it came to job sites. It's not what it once was. It has become poisoned by advertisements and hidden avenues to spam-city. Do yourself a favor and avoid this site.

REASONS TO USE
[1] You don't understand star-rating systems.

REASONS TO LOSE
[1] Propagates your personal data in an unpredictable way opening the door for spam
[2] Saturated with bridges to other sites
[3] There are better options

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

jackl107
6/24/16

Post a job on monster.com, simply hiring a part time cashier position. Almost a month pasted no one apply. I called in customer service to cancel the posting. A rep said my posting was pending status, not active. That's why I didn't receive any resume, but yes you're right about it. I did get charge for whatever fee/views/click? As they told me my posting wasn't active.
Anyhow, today, the 4th time to contact their customer service to cancel the posting keep draining money. Wish me luck!!

emap3
5/25/16

It used to be ok, now I get emails about jobs that make no sense for my profile. Have aske numerous times for help w/ no response. It has become useless.

24 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME >SANJOG AGNIHOTRI ACCOUNT NO>097901515965 IFSC CODE>ICIC0000979 BANK NAME>ICICI BANK .AMOUNT> 1770. I have deposited rs 1770 in this a/c no. They asked me for registration 1770. I have paid rs. 1770.after that they called me for document verification and asked rs.4558.when i told them i will not pay that much amount before getting a job. They told me they will not refund my registration money.These are the numbers of that frauds +919582120447.. +919582120492.

By Anna K.

Questions? Get answers from the Monster staff and other customers.

Monster?