Review of MoneyKey

Tel: 1-866-255-1668
customercare@moneykey.com

elisam45
1/29/19

Maribel Malabanan provided me excellent customer service. I needed a payoff amount and it was immediately calculated for me for the two dates requested. Maribel answered my question and was very courteous and professional I was put to ease. Moneykey is very lucky to have a wonderful employee on staff. I plan to reloan and hope I have Maribel as my rep when I do. Thank you.

shawnj56
1/11/19

There lying crooks, paid 400.00 2 weeks early before my due date. Today would of been my first payment. I borrowed 1000.00, I asked what my payoff would be and was told 900.00. Today I went to pay the 900.00 to pay off the loan and they raised my payoff 500.00 in two weeks to 1400.00. My first payment wasnt even due until today. There scam artist, I hope everyone sees this and is aware.

Response from Management T., MoneyKey Representative
Hi Shawn,

Thanks for taking the time to write us. You can visit our Rates & Terms page https://www.moneykey.com/rates-terms.php, or give us a call at 1-866-252-5578 ext. 2197 and we’d happy to help you with any questions you may have about reducing the total cost of your loan.
stepheng259
11/30/18

Fillippe was very nice, patient and quick with the loan process!! He was extremely knowledgeable of the whole process and even caught a mistake with my payment dates and that definitely made a difference. I would recommend him 10 times out of 10 as a rep.
Thank you Fillippe for a wonderful customer service experience!

cindya109
11/15/18

I started my application process as 10:30 this morning. It is now 12:44pm and still waiting for my documents to sign. I called and cancelled, not after giving waaay too much information. Talked to 5 different people throughout the process. Feel like they just give you the run around. Thanks for the help, NOT!

Response from Management T., MoneyKey Representative
Hi Cindy,
We apologize for your experience. At MoneyKey we aim to make the loan process simple and convenient. If there is anything specific we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team at 1-866-255-1668. Thank you.
ashleyh272
11/7/18

It was quick and easy to get answer about my account and easy to access my payments online. Irene was able to help me quick and easy. Sent link to my email had me fill it out and returned my phone call within minutes after receiving it.

olgab56
11/4/18

Gracias por tenerme paciencia y ayudarme me queso muy satisfecha con tus services me distes excelente customer service

michaeks
10/26/18

I applied for their installment loan and had to confirm my bank with them. Getting in touch with a customer rep was fast and easy, both online and on the phone. A nice lady answered my queries promptly and professionally. She made the entire transaction smooth and easy.

mariom121
10/11/18

La senorita Andrea G fue muy amable me explico todo bien personas como ella son las se necesitan que explican todo con detalle.

karene226
10/11/18

I was a little disappointed that it's taken so long for your system to confirm the last loan payment as it cleared by bank 10/5 and today is 10/10. My bank online tool wasn't providing the necessary information as needed to verify the withdrawal, but Andrea tried multiple times to find a way. She did call and everything was verified. Her attitude was very pleasant and she was very helpful.

debram225
10/10/18

She was gave me best service ever and made sure I was very happy. Telling everyone how good Money Key is getting the loan you need Andrea was great.

pamelab250
10/7/18

She was gave me best service ever and made sure I was very happy. Telling everyone how good Money Key is getting the loan you need. They pride in what you need and want.

normac57
10/3/18

Andrea it's a wonderful person very helpful .she take care of me n explain all the step I have to fallow thank you

margareto72
10/3/18

Yalda was very kind, patient and helpful. I would give five stars to Yalda, Reason for 4 stars is cost of loan.

marilyns130
10/3/18

The experiences I have had with MoneyKey has been very pleasant. Today I spoke with Renee who was very patient, kind and understanding. She walked with me through this whole process and I did let her know that I appreciate her very much. Thank you MoneyKey for your services!

lisaw515
10/2/18

Yalda was very patient and caring. Even though the call was a little lengthy, she hung right in there. Thank you Yalda.

debrah179
9/30/18

Andrea was very kind and very helpful. She made you feel very comfortable. Very knowledgeable. Worked to get dates changed and did

marleneh37
9/29/18

The person I spoke to Andrea G was very courteous, helpful, knowledgeable, and pleasant to talk to in regards to me finishing up the process of my loan.

josephc454
9/26/18

Andrea G was very helpful and fully disclosed details of loan as a repeat customer wish I could have a discount though

rosat16
9/26/18

The service was great. Andrea was a big help. She helped me with my questions and she explained everything really well

patricioo1
9/26/18

Iam patricio. Thanks Andrea G your service was great.You help me out o lot to get my new loan from money key.

renishaj
9/25/18

I GOT APPROVED FOR A 500$ LOAN AND AFTER PAYING OVER 80$ SINCE JUNE I REALIZED THEY WANT ME TO PAY 3x AFTER GOING TO MY ONLINE ACCOUNT THE AMOUNT BACK WHICH I FEEL IS BS I WILL BE CONTACTING BBB

Response from Management T., MoneyKey Representative
Hi Renisha,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you’re unsatisfied with your experience. At MoneyKey we aim to be as transparent as possible when it comes to the terms & conditions and payback expectations on a loan product. You can contact us directly at 1-866-252-5578 ext. 2197 or visit our Rates & Terms page https://www.moneykey.com/rates-terms.php. We’d happy to help you with any questions you may have about the interest and fees on your loan product.
michaelh1044
9/23/18

Andrea gave me excellent service. I've used their services before and was pleased with every aspect of it. I highly recommend them!

joannd54
9/20/18

Yalda assisted me in my loan and was knowledgeable and took only a few minutes to complete this transaction. She made it extremely simple. She is a great asset to your company.

carolynb233
9/15/18

Andrea proved to be patient, kind and professional. She helped me to change my password and log into my account. She also made me aware of ways to reduce the overall re-payment charges. Thank you representative Andrea.

sherryk74
9/12/18

Fast Service. Wish I could do the payment and reloan all on line instead of having to call in to make payment

Actually, It's only 3x the amount borrowed that you have to pay back. So, not that bad.

3x the money you pull out

By Timothy F.

Hi James, unfortunately not at the moment

By Management T., MoneyKey Representative

Are you going pay it back in one payment?

By D H.

Please call 1.866.255.1668 and we will be happy to go over your payment schedule and online account login with you.

By Management T., MoneyKey Representative

After signing your loan agreement, please call 1.866.255.1668 to finalize your loan.

By Management T., MoneyKey Representative

Questions? Get answers from the MoneyKey staff and other customers.

3 Photos for MoneyKey