Review of MoNavy

Tel: +1-800-582-7049
support@monavy.com

df214
1/25/19

I will never buy from these people ever again. I have been waiting for almost a month to receive my product the shipment will never arrive.
ct.

michaeld620
5/10/18

I purchases a telescopic lens for my iphone. It took forever to get it because it came over on the slow boat from china. The product was defective and did not meet minimal expectations. I emailed several times and tried to get a refund. They will not refund your money . Do not buy anything form this company you will regret it

issacg13
4/16/18

i was excited to receive this but did not receive the product until months later. This item is shipped from China. Once I received it, the product was cheaply done and no where close to what the advertisement showed. I have requested a refund and while their website states "110% satisfaction". It doesn't mean anything. You are essentially charged a restocking fee as well as shipping charges. Stay away from this company and stick to Amazon where they stand behind their products at no extra charge.

sandrav45
4/14/18

They lied about returning product. I read their return policy to them and they grudgingly said they would send a refund. I'M still waiting. They don't answer their phone. If I don't have a refund by 3 days from now I will call the BBB.

jordanb109
3/19/18

Super fast shipping, great quality, great support. Not sure why there are so many negative reviews here. Bought 6 times from them and happy every time.

josephd141
2/12/18

37 emails and no refund including pictures of the lens not working.
Attachments

IMG_3128.jpg (~2.3 MB)
IMG_3127.jpg (~896 KB)
IMG_3126.jpg (~1.1 MB)

Message Body

This is absurd. I am dissatisfied. this is the 36th email. It doesnt work. I want a refund.
---

Joe DiLo

On 2018-02-12 10:06 am, monavystore (monavy) wrote:
> ##- Please type your reply above this line -##
> Your request (17041) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
> monavystor
> monavystore (monavy)
> Feb 12, 10:06 -05
> Hi Joe,
> We will wait for the video..We have customers who are able to use their lens on their Iphone that's why we want to know what went wrong with your item..
> Sincerely,
> Mhan
> Joe DiLo
> Joe DiLo
> Feb 11, 17:37 -05
> I will tomorrow. why dont you get an iphone X and try it. Not only that, what about the Iron Clad customer Guarantee. I have spent more time replying to your emails and posting complaints.

markb470
1/24/18

The performance of the product is totally misrepresented by the adds. They blow you off when you complain and have a no refund policy. Don't buy anything from this shonky company.

lesliet61
1/17/18

I placed an order with this company, and never received the product. Thank goodness I used a credit card, and reported them to my cc company. Got my money refunded.

Questions? Get answers from the MoNavy staff and other customers.

MoNavy?