MollysMobileGrooming.co.uk

MollysMobileGrooming.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MollysMobileGrooming.co.uk ranks 462nd among Shoes sites.

How would you rate MollysMobileGrooming.co.uk?

“Scam merchants”

John B.
1/17/17

I paid them £68 for a pair of Skechers Kinetix trainers. They sent very cheap and nasty fake Nikes. I've contacted my credit card company to take the payment back, which they said will take some time. Just so long as they don't get the money, I don't mind waiting.

johnb332
January 17th, 2017
simond47
December 22nd, 2016
I have bought thousands of items online. Do not risk buying from http://www.mollysmobilegrooming.co.uk

I bought some shoes, and when the shoes finally arrived they were not the shoes I had chosen. After several months and countless emails they still refuse to refund or exchange only willing to offer me a small discount on my. Ext purchase. Who in their right mind would purchase a second time from a store that does not deliver what you pay for.

A Chinese store pretending to be from the UK.

DONT BUY FROM THEM
ITS A SCAM

Questions? Get answers from the MollysMobileGrooming.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MollysMobileGrooming.co.uk?

Have a question about MollysMobileGrooming.co.uk?