Review of Moissanite Co

help@moissaniteco.com

jackiec162
Jackie C.
1/12/19

Actually decided to have two wedding bands made. One is from a magazine and the ring in the magazine is a $9,400 ring. My stones are far more brilliant and I paid......a lot less. I also had a matching band made without the stones They are both perfect. I highly recommend using this company. Work and price are excellent.

kylep91
Kyle P.
1/11/19

Extremely helpful staff and super fast responses! My finance loves the ring and constantly gets compliments. Will recommend to anyone

leez13
Lee Z.
1/11/19

Awesome website, with flexible Layway. I can't wait to finally get these earrings out and be blinging!

priscillao14
Priscilla O.
1/10/19

I had an easy and pleasant experience shopping at MoissaniteCo. No issues and very fast international delivery.
The rings are absolutely stunning! I'm very happy!

martas28
Marta S.
1/9/19

I’m ordering my 6th product from you because the Quality is perfection and the prices are excellent!

alexanderm143
Alexander M.
1/9/19

The rings are beautiful. I have an engagement ring from this company and just ordered the matching wedding band. I have contacted customer support to find the matching wedding band without buying the engagement ring with it and they responded promptly and were very helpful.

christyh74
Christy H.
1/9/19

Amazing customer service! Patient with every question I’ve asked. Cannot wait to receive my first piece!

lydiaf15
Lydia F.
1/7/19

I've purchased from MoissaniteCo previously. Great experience, so I came back for additional purchases. Product and service are exceptional.

chadb124
Chad B.
1/7/19

Everyone at moissaniteco is very helpful! Just placed my third order with you guys and couldn't be more pleased!

drk53
Dr K.
1/6/19

My husband and I have been very satisfied with the merchandise that we have received from Moissanite Co.

justicep8
Justice P.
1/5/19

Elizabeth was a great help. I was anxious about buying a ring offline, but now that she has tbe ring.... Wow. Amazing thanks again.

jordanp189
Jordan P.
1/4/19

MoissaniteCo. customer service has been awesome and they got the ring to me earlier than expected. My future wife loves her ring.

dariens3
Darien S.
1/1/19

I reached out and was helped by someone in a timely manner. I had a lot of doubts and worries and everyone at Moissanite Co has been incredibly helpful. Can't wait to see the ring!

myraj12
Myra J.
12/30/18

After doing my research and reading through the many views I decided to take a chance... the ease of browsing for a ring and being able to compare different choices was a delight! I’m so excited about my ring choice and I’m looking forward to receiving it and making this site my go to site for all my future jewelry purchases!

dereka40
Derek A.
12/29/18

Second time I have purchased from moissaniteco and once again they deliver on time and highest quality products.

laurencew23
Laurence W.
12/29/18

These stones will make a very beautiful ring for my wife. See has admired the Moissanite stones for quite awhile and wanted them to replace her wedding rings that were stolen. Should them all set by her birthday.

christyo15
Christy O.
12/28/18

quick and easy- found exactly what I was looking for
Prices are much better than any other Moissanite retailers. I actually Love my Moissanite anniversary band better than my real diamond band I received 10 years ago. The stones reflect the light more beautifully. I definitely will purchase from here again.

debrak112
Debra K.
12/28/18

Great customer service prior to my placing an order.
IT added a photo of my ring in yellow gold that wasn't there. Wow, that's customer service!
I compared my 1.25 ct. diamond ring (flawless) with my new ring-same size stone. My new Moissanite ring sparkled more. I now will not hesitate to order more jewelry from this company

debbiet208
DEBBIE T.
12/28/18

Moissanite Co was recommended by a friend. Love the designs and am looking forward to showing off my new ring.

whitneyh41
Whitney H.
12/28/18

Have not seen my stone or ring yet but customer service so far has been brilliant....so excited to see the ring!

joseg170
Jose G.
12/27/18

Love the prices. Would like more explanation on models and what they indicate. It was difficult for me to remember what ring was what and which I liked

pasqualed5
Pasquale D.
12/27/18

Website was very easy to use. I was able to find and order exactly what I wanted with little effort.

geraldd43
Gerald D.
12/26/18

The process has been easy like it was the last time I order hope to get the product soon since I clicked for 2 day service from fedex.

sharona220
Sharon A.
12/26/18

the ordering process was very easy. My daughter ordered a ring and it is stunning. Can't wait to receive my ring!

stephaniep209
Stephanie P.
12/25/18

First time ordering. Good price. Hope the item is as amazing as it looks online. 14K gold is great, 18k is better! Half and quarter ring sizes is a huge plus. Wish there were more earring designs to choose from.

Questions? Get answers from the Moissanite Co staff and other customers.

Moissanite Co?