Review of Moissanite Co

help@moissaniteco.com

dashielll
Dashiell L.
3/19/19

Quick and easy. Great customer service. I would recommend Moissanite Co. to anyone looking for high quality jewelry.

chrisk399
Chris K.
3/19/19

Amazingly easy to shop through, customer service is outstanding, and I can’t find better pricing anywhere else.

jeanmarct1
JeanMarc T.
3/18/19

Very good customer service, a lot of pictures and videos to help choose, and a simple checkout process!

thomasj70
Thomas J.
3/18/19

The customer service was very good, they responded in a timely manner and answered all my questions fully.

markf281
Mark F.
3/17/19

Very easy to navigate the site and everything is very clear regarding moissanites. Can't wait to receive our stone!

jolenet2
Jolene T.
3/16/19

Quick and responsive customer service. Excited to see finished product. It took much longer than originally told to receive my rings, but when they came they are beautiful

joa201
Jo A.
3/16/19

Lots of selection and opportunities to customize; easy website to navigate; ordering the ring was effortless.

whitneyh42
whitney H.
3/16/19

Very pleased with the amount of help regarding choice of gem and setting to match. Looking forward to seeing my 5 carat sparkler soon!

joshuam317
Joshua M.
3/15/19

I had the perfect ring picked out and went to order in December but had some unforeseen medical bills come up and couldn't make the purchase. Even had a 10% promo code. Fast forward to now I used live chat to ask if there was any way to get the 10% promo code like I had to buy the ring in my cart but was told No but they would talk to the sales department and get back to me by email in 1-2 days. Same day I received an email stating i could get the 10% code and I made my purchase the next day. My anniversary is in May and I can't wait to get in the ring. Was a pleasure dealing with all involved. Great shopping Experience!

carolinao10
Carolina O.
3/15/19

I have order twice in the last month and I love my rings!!..Love them so much, I just made another order for another ring! & planning on making another in a few months. Chris has been amazingly helpful. Very happy costumer so far.

boyangq
Boyang Q.
3/15/19

Customer service is great with quick and clear response. Would suggest revise the website site interface, such as adding more filters and provide all 360 video views. Overall is great.

jonathanp166
Jonathan P.
3/15/19

Really easy to work with when requesting a custom ring. When we took the engagement ring to our local jeweler to get it resized he couldn't tell it wasn't a diamond!

tylers178
Tyler S.
3/14/19

Excellent service and I have always received a great response for any question. The engagement ring I ordered turned out fantastic and fiance loves it.

lovinar
Lovina R.
3/12/19

You have a very good selection. I researched a lot and you seem to have the best. Looking forward to getting my ring.

samuelf48
Samuel F.
3/11/19

I ordered an engagement ring from MoissaniteCo before and it was perfect and now I ordered earrings and the process was quick and easy.

nancyv106
nancy V.
3/11/19

The process was very easy to understand and the explanation of the product was informative. I love the layaway feature. Great experience thus fat.

ronniez2
Ronnie Z.
3/11/19

Precision quality moissanite & customer service hands down THE best! You won't get it anywhere else!!!

connors41
Connor S.
3/11/19

Can be a little difficult to navigate at times but overall happy with experience. Some ring collections couldn't be filtered which made things a little more difficult.

nicolem362
Nicole M.
3/10/19

Moissanite Co. has been wonderful to work with and has gone above and beyond for my fiancé and I! The quality is wonderful and customer service is outstanding.

annat138
Anna T.
3/10/19

Beautiful stones this is my second purchase now - v easy to navigate but not on a phone the buttons are rather small!

corym86
Cory M.
3/9/19

Website was easy to use, and full of information that I needed to find what I was shopping for. Now just waiting to receive my ring!

christopherh337
Christopher H.
3/9/19

Reading the reviews from weddingbee, wedding wire, and some reddit streams helped me chose to buy my girlfriend's engagement ring from Moissaniteco! They have a great selection with competitive prices.

sharons551
Sharon S.
3/9/19

I’ve order several times from Moissanite Co and everything is gorgeous and cleans beautifully!!! I will continue to shop here!

susang532
susan g.
3/7/19

the selection is amazing and the service is phenomenal! This is my third purchase and I couldn't be happier

pamelad179
Pamela d.
3/7/19

I asked a lot of questions before purchasing and each was answered in professional and understandable manner. Customer care was great!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Moissanite Co staff and other customers.

Moissanite Co?