Review of Moissanite Co

help@moissaniteco.com

cherylc158
Cheryl C.
6/12/19

Love their rings, and their customer service is excellent. If you are on the fence regarding ordering, take my advice and don't hesitate - you won't be sorry. Cheryl

christinep134
Christine P.
6/11/19

I LOVE my ring. I've had it now for 2 years and it is still beautiful! I've contacted customer service since the time of my purchase til now and receive a prompt response. I would absolutely purchase again.

patl97
Pat L.
6/11/19

The entire group at customer care are incredible. The quality of MC is so good I’m back for another beautiful ring. You won’t be disappointed!!

shirleyc166
Shirley C.
6/11/19

I found the process easy. It was hard to pick just one though. If I could suggest any change it would be I wish I could have seen what the ring looked like with the stone I wanted.I'm looking forward to receiving my ring set

rashideha
Rashideh a.
6/11/19

Honestly I loved my experience here.. I found out everything I needed to know on here to choose my ring.

erice88
Eric E.
6/11/19

Fantastic customer service. The custom ring I ordered for my fiance is beautiful and indistinguishable from diamond.

scotta205
Scott A.
6/11/19

I'm very much looking forward to getting my ring. The site is easy to use after you get used to it, and the variety of selections is amazing!!

anonymousv463
anonymous V.
6/10/19

I have been doing business with this company for years now and every time I get more then expected in every way. I’m very picky and am beyond satisfied. I have natural diamonds and moissanite and actually like it better because I don’t seem to worry as much and know I can replace without spending 10k plus..

kevinj241
Kevin J.
6/10/19

The people here are great to work with, they answer your questions as soon as possible. They also provide you with 3D viewings so that you're 100% sure on the ring that you're purchasing.

roxannet14
Roxanne T.
6/10/19

Picked out a beautiful ring! I cant wait! The process was quick and easy. And Affirm helped with the payments. I hope I loved it as much when I see it in person.

ks384
K S.
6/9/19

Great customer service, they were willing to work around the quick timeline that I had without too much added cost. Amazing and the ring is beautiful!

debbier215
Debbie R.
6/8/19

Customer service is awesome and my order gorgeous. I love my ring so much that I asked them to design a wedding band to compliment my engagement ring. The design team has been wonderful in answering questions, making sure the design is perfect before starting to make the ring. I am so happy with my engagement ring and I'm sure they will do fantastic with the band.

tawnyr3
Tawny R.
6/8/19

Upset that I had to just pay $90 CAD to have a diamond replaced in my halo of my engagement ring that fell out while I was walking. And that was AFTER they payed for the shipping to them. I was fine with a $25 service charge, but that was USD, plus I was on the hook for shipping. Just crossing my fingers that my ring looks good when it comes back and that it's before my wedding!

annad144
Anna D.
6/8/19

Ordering through MoissaniteCo was very simple. They have a ton of cute options, and prices are pretty reasonable compared to other reputable jewelers.

danm497
Dan M.
6/7/19

Love the site and the ability to make the ring exactly what I wanted. This is such a simple idea but all of the others aren’t as flexible and is why I chose to buy this from Moissanite Co.

jacobd49
Jacob D.
6/7/19

I have read countless stellar reviews about Moissanite Co. and the website was extremely user friendly.

tracyb273
Tracy B.
6/6/19

Quick and easy ordering! I appreciate that they offer financing options so I was able to have a beautiful ring without breaking the bank

pamelac231
Pamela C.
6/4/19

I was so impressed with the stellar responsiveness & customer service! So excited to see my special, pink ring!

granth52
Grant H.
6/4/19

The payment plan section is the only part that does not make much sense as there is no pay in full option. However, everything else was great!

briannab41
Brianna B.
6/1/19

I appreciated that customer service was able to help me find and order the matching band to my ring that was no longer listed on the website. The price did go up, but that's always a risk of not purchasing it up front. It came on time and is beautiful!

kurta43
Kurt a.
5/31/19

I am so amazed with the personal service. Emails returned promptly and with a true solution. Love my rings!

ryanr278
Ryan R.
5/31/19

Everything was great. It would be even better to see updated pictures when you choose different options

ninoc26
Nino C.
5/30/19

This has been good overall so far alot of options and easy to create what you want hopefully the delivery and the finished product is just as good!

anonymousg469
anonymous G.
5/30/19

The website is very easy to use. Have not received the item but enjoyed the shopping experience so far.

hollyk179
Holly K.
5/30/19

I had a lot of questions about a ring and Chris answered all of the quickly. I had no idea it would be so easy to customize a setting. I am really impressed!

Questions? Get answers from the Moissanite Co staff and other customers.

Moissanite Co?