Modern Piano Moving reviews

1 star

anonymousn308
anonymous N.
2/5/19

Modern Piano is a company you can count on and trust. They are very professional and take care of everything. I was extremely pleased with their customer service, their price, the people I spoke to, especially Misty who handled most of my needs and the overall quality of their work and the timely way in which they do things. Hats off to Modern Piano!
Beverly Blanchard

heatherp168
Heather P.
1/28/19

Estimate was done promptly. Pricing fair although not inexpensive. Very good communication/email re: confirmation of details, dates and time for pickup and delivery. Excellent time from pickup to delivery. Staff who picked up and delivered piano were very good to work with. Piano was well wrapped for move and was delivered in excellent condition at a very convenient time. All in all, a pleasant and easy experience for this customer. Many thanks to you and the men who did the actual move!

susanh373
Susan H.
1/25/19

Modern Piano helped me move my parents' upright from DC to NC. They were the best price, professional, communicative, and fast!

maureent32
Maureen T.
1/24/19

The movers were great, very professional and helpful. Very knowledgeable about the piano. They handled it very carefully. Impressive young men.
Thank you.

dominiques24
Dominique S.
1/23/19

The guys who delivered the piano were great. Their professionalism and skill were a pleasure to observe. The scheduling was a little sudden on the pickup side but they were accommodating given the circumstances.

danh103
Dan H.
1/22/19

Absolutely flawless from pick up to delivery. These people are as good as it gets! They know everything in regards to moving pianos with the utmost care and skill. Would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for the very best!! They did a fabulous job for me!!
Dan

happyc36
Happy c.
1/18/19

Entire move of our grand piano was done with a high degree of professionalism. Pickup was exactly on time and delivery was within 10 days 1800 miles away. Workers were clean and courteous. They very very capable and treated my piano gently.

msd26
Ms D.
1/17/19

Top notch company with outstanding customer service. Could not be happier. My piano was collected, stored during a long distance move and delivered in exactly the same condition. The delivery team was courteous, respectful and accommodating. My home was in a challenging location to bring the piano to yet they managed the move flawlessly without drama of any kind. Price was reasonable for the excellent service I received. Would use them again.

Sincerely,

Ms. DeLand

susang281
Susan G.
1/16/19

Penny at Modern Piano Movers worked with me every step of the way to move our piano from South Florida to North/Central Georgia. I was were hesitant at first but she explained the procedure and quoted a very fair price, beating all other competitors. But I didn't chose MPM just by price, I chose because of Penny's explanation and assurances. Everything worked out like clock work. Both the pick up and delivery crews were conscientious about our homes, and care of the piano itself. The price was right, the personnel excellent, and we couldn't be happier. I would recommend this company to anyone who cares about their piano.

melissay21
Melissa Y.
12/31/18

Modernpiano.com had the best rates but we didn't sacrifice quality by choosing the cheaper alternative. The movers were punctual, efficient, and our piano arrived without a scratch and sooner than estimated so we had it in time for the holidays. This is a well-run company that will take good care of your piano! Highly recommend!

pattyy3
Patty Y.
12/26/18

Penny, in Customer Service, was knowledgeable and very helpful. The movers arrived at the scheduled time for pickup and delivery, and worked carefully and efficiently. Modern Piano was a very professional and experienced company to move our very old player piano from NY to NC!

carolf102
Carol F.
12/24/18

All piano movers are not created equal, and these folks are definitely a cut above. I have used them four times, and I would use them again (although I hope not to do any more moves). They are professional, competent and very careful with the piano and the home.

paulae28
Paula E.
12/20/18

I was completely satisfied by the quality of the professionals who handled moving my piano. The young men who arrived to pick it up were not only pleasant and intelligent; it was also a pleasure to watch the sure and professional way they handled my huge Steinway. The piano arrived in excellent condition at its destination.
5 stars to all of you.

mps3
MP S.
12/12/18

The piano company was communicative, personable and accurate. Once the pickup date was determined, the drop-off date was calculated and the piano was delivered exactly on time and in pristine condition. They took great care of my refurbished 100 year old piano, and it is now safely in the home of a fifth generation that will learn to play on a family heirloom. Modern piano kept in touch appropriately throughout the process and I would trust them again.

karens807
Karen S.
12/12/18

This move was complicated as the grand piano went to LA, to a home with 8 steps down, in a narrow hallway and a 90 degree turn into the house. They engineered this move thoroughly ahead of time with photos and measurements. All bases were covered! They took great care of my piano and are true professionals. I highly recommend Modern Piano.

sandyw109
Sandy W.
12/12/18

I searched for long-distance movers to move my 60-year old piano from Illinois to South Carolina. I received an email and a call from Jules at Modern Piano Movers and she explained the process from pickup in IL to delivery in SC. It was a great experience for me....and I'm sure my piano would agree! Jules kindly answered my calls and emails in a timely manner. The two men who pulled up in their 18-wheeler on a Saturday night to deliver the piano were kind and considerate and took their time to ensure safe handling of my cherished piano. Thanks Modern Piano Movers. You are the best!!

raymondl53
Raymond L.
12/11/18

The whole process from providing a quote several months before I made the decision, to the confirmation, onsite packing and explanations of what to expect is very professional. I give them a 11 in a 10 scale.

christinef65
Christine f.
12/11/18

Couldn't be happier! It was time for my son's own home to be filled with his piano-playing, after so many years that he and his music had blessed our home. But I had no idea where to begin. I talked with my favorite moving company, and I checked with music stores which sell pianos; but all the information I got was, "you'll want an expert".

I searched "piano move, Chicago to St. Louis" and then I painstakingly examined the results. Services, methods, ratings, experience...and it was the REVIEWS that mattered the most. The time I spent scrutinizing online reviews really paid off. You can BELIEVE them!

Modern Piano Moving lived up to every rave review they had online. Would I have liked for it to cost less? Of course - but it was WORTH EVERY PENNY to have such professionals handle our piano so well! Every communication was helpful, informational, supportive, professional. The move went perfectly from door to door, and I have been recommending Modern Piano to everyone I know.

THANK YOU for treating our family heirloom AND our family with respect and care!

babyc9
Baby C.
12/11/18

I can't begin to tell you how wonderful you all are. For starters, your communication department is outstanding. You communicate through email, text, phone calls, are quick to respond, and are kind and curious. You worked with me on various financial situations and were patient and had creative solutions. You helped me make it work. The piano was delivered expertly and your movers went above and beyond. They were awesome!!!! Thank you and next time I have a move, I'll be sure to call you again.

davidm487
David M.
12/9/18

Thank you again! The service was great! It saved me a lot of time and headaches by having the piano moved instead of struggling to do it myself!

davidm1736
David M.
12/8/18

We had a great experience. The piano was moved within the timeline we needed (you were able to accommodate a change to our closing date). The movers on both ends were very professional and confident, which gave me assurance that my piano was in good hands!

danm378
dan m.
12/6/18

these guys offer great communication during the planning phase, their price is reasonable, and the people that actually pick up and moved the piano were top notch. True professionals, couldn't have been better.

pianom2
Piano M.
12/5/18

Penny was the consummate customer interface-- helpful, responsive, friendly, timely-- extremely delightful to work with. The actual movers themselves were polite, friendly, hard working and very respectful. I was very impressed by the whole experience.

kateb114
Kate B.
12/4/18

Excellent customer service, treated my piano like their own, the entire staff is professional and polite. The drivers who delivered my piano after storage of 6 months, was incredibly careful, polite, and respectful. This type of service in today's diluted standards is exemplary!

kathryns83
Kathryn S.
11/26/18

Modern Piano provided excellent service from the first phone call until the final delivery. And their pricing was excellent for the unique service they provide. They stored our piano for several weeks and it was perfect. I strongly recommend them!

Questions? Get answers from the Modern Piano Moving staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Modern Piano Moving