Review of Modernized Life

Tel: +1.4806242599
modernizedlife.com@domainsbyproxy.com

snows3
3/11/19

SCAM!!!Don't buy from modernized life! It's a scam!!! I received nothing and they didn't send anything to me! No service!Tiffany Richardson seems the service supports but she replied email only when your payment is on pending.

dinaw12
3/10/19

I ordered 3 scratch off maps for my sisters and I, the first country we all scratched off had NO color behind it so it faded into the black color of the map. I contacted customer service and they blamed it on the shipping, what??? They obviously did not put a color behind the Azores Islands when creating the map. Said they would send out replacements 2 months later and I am still waiting. No refund allowed even though their product is defective, do not order from them

spikew
3/1/19

No way to return or refund. Form letters are their method of communication. No live bodies.
Refuse to refund for undelivered items. Save time and money buy elsewhere.

paulal124
2/28/19

Do not order from this company. They are a scam and there is no way to get your money back other than disputing with your credit card. I ordered something around thanksgiving and it is now almost March and I haven't received it despite multiple emails. I also got several form email responses from someone named Tiffany' that doesn't exist. Save your money and time and avoid this company at all costs.

bens338
2/21/19

I ordered a scratch off map from them in early November. It arrived around Christmas time bent and ripped. I contacted them by email as there was no way to call, frankly an excuse not to deal properly with customers, and was told they would send another. It is now almost March and I haven't received my package. I wanted a refund, but they don't provide them. When I sent another email, someone named Tiffany, not sure if it is a real person, said they would resend it. When I asked for a tracking number, I got no response. I am now thinking that they are just stringing me along so that I don't lodge a complaint with PayPal, which is what I'm going to do next. Save your money!

shirleyf81
12/23/18

I had intended to give one map as a Christmas present and another as a retirement present, but after seeing the misspellings, decided not to. It would also be helpful if there was some accompanying info about the purpose and use of the map to track travels, like in your promotion of the product. There is nothing for a recipient of the map if it is received as a gift. Without any explanation, it just looks like a weird map. There was also a strong, unpleasant chemical smell when the package was opened.

laurene79
12/9/18

I ordered a few Scratch off Maps from them and each had countries misspelled (in the picture below you'll see Peru and Bolivia spelled Peau and Bolivai). They claim to be backed by a 60day 100% satisfaction guarantee but I haven't been able to get a hold of them after multiple attempts throughout the last 3 weeks.

Instagram advertisement made me purchased on the scam website!

By Snow s.

Modernized life is a scam! No way to refund! No service at all!

By Snow s.
Questions? Get answers from the Modernized Life staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Modernized Life