Review of MobikWik

Golf Course Road
legal@mobikwik.com

sanketj1
1/18/19

I have lots of fake cash so called Super cash and that is basically of no use.
This is a trap, they want customers to enroll and pay through them and make lots of profit.
At leat Paytm is clear with policies and support.

balaramm
12/11/18

Do not transfer money using mobikwik money transfer.......will land up in trouble

You can never reach to customer care.....

manzarq1
9/25/18

Mobiwik is nothing but a cheat application. I used mobiwik for payment through my credit card for online payment . The transaction didnt go through. As i would have to unnecessarily pay my credit card company for for transaction which didnt go through i asked a refund to mobiwik. After so many mails also mobiwik was not responding. Finally being fed up I transferred thr amount to mybsaving account paying unnecessary fees. Mobiwik wants to make money by cheating thr customers. Very bad. Not recommended at all

manzarq
9/16/18

Not good felt cheated. I carried a transaction on a site and did payment through mobiwik. The transaction didnt go through and the site payed the deducted amount to mobiwik. I wrote to mobiwik that since the transaction disnt go through the amount paid to mobiwik be reversed back to my credit card company as there as no point keeping in mobiwik and pay thr amount unnecessary to my card company. Mobiwik even refused to reply to me. After so many mail finally they replied saying that they will transfer which they never did. I finally had to pay extra to MobiKwik and transer the amount to my bank in order to pay back to my credit card. They even dodnt have amy customer care number to contact them. Its very frustrating and i found out that they are just cheating customers this way by not returning their money. I will never use this useless mobiwik ever again and would advise others to be very careful then being cheated by mobiwik

rajeshk68
9/5/18

Making fool to shopkeepers by giving wrong promise " business building as a eKyc center open facilities at their Stored"

livelaughl
4/26/18

In simple words, I would say the app is USELESS AND IT SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM.

I bought a product at the local store and paid using mobikwik app. I have selected the store on the app and I showed it to the merchant and he confirms that it's his store before I made a payment. The amount was duducted from my wallet but the payment never went thru to the merchant account.

I started submitting requests about the issue from the app HELP link and nothing works.

In my case they started replying the same response several times asking me to contact the merchant.
I kept saying the same story that the payment went to an invalid number (Which is their fault without validating the merchant and listing in their app - It sounds like a SCAM). They kept asking me to contact the merchant and just closing the ticket. They are just posting the log from their database saying that the amount was transferred to the merchant. When I called the number that they gave me from their logs never worked (Fake merchant number)

MY EXPERIENCE:
This is what happening from the last TWO WEEKS

1. First thing is that there is no customer care contact number to talk to anyone at this company.
2. I sent an email to feedback@mobikwik.com and I have never received a response. (USELESS)
3. They don't bother about the consumer and the problems.
4. There is only one way to get in touch with these guys is from the app Help link and they take forever to respond to any issue.
5. SuperCash - BIGGEST SCAM
6. I have accumulated around Rs. 1500 supercash in my wallet from the purchases but 90 percent of the stores are not accepting the Mobikwik payment mode or supercash and Eventually all the supercash expired without any use.
7. DON'T GET INTO THIS TRAP LIKE ME WITH THEIR USELESS OFFERS

FINALLY....WHERE DID MY MONEY GO?

What do we call it if they can't figure out where the money goes? SCAM???

Thanks
Frustrated MobiKwik User

akhileshs4
12/27/17

Earlier, i thought its a good app but sorry to say they have not been following any standards which are mandatory to follow each e -wallets as per RBI Guidelines.

I had a very bad experience wherein i am not able to understand how much the actual amount and the supercash were used while making some payments.

Their supercash is of no use and transaction history is vague.

manojk41
10/26/17

They give u so much super cash but will not allow you to use it anywhere by putting so many conditions to use super cash, 9 out of 10 times you will not able to use supercash because of terms and conditions. So in order to use 100 rs super cash, you may need spend around 5000 rs transactions on mobikwik that the motive behind supercash. I stopped using it, soon all will do.

devendrak7
10/20/17

Sir myself Devendra Kr I book a spice jet flight ticket and pay amount through mobikwik wallet but ticket not prepare and show in hold while amount of ticket 3080 rupees cut from my mobikwik wallet
Transactions I'd 10192017092849389 date 19/10/17 time 1508. PSE refund my amount

himankb
10/11/17

You always get super cash which you won't have control on using it.

Only 5-10 % of super cash will be consumed for selective transaction greater than INR100/-

Ex :

This continues till you spend 4.5k

Dont use mobikwik

amitk17
9/23/17

My transaction to pay 520 rs to ebay from mobikwik failed, as mobikwik did not pay ebay from my wallet having sufficient money.

I tried the nos in website below.But all nos are fake and wrong.

Https://www.Mobikwik.Com/help/customersupport

MOBIKWIK IS A THIEF ORGANSIATION, VERY VERY INSECURE AS

- THEIR PHONE NOS ARE FAKE AND NOT WORKING.,.

- THERE IS NO CUSTOEMR CARE OR OFFICIAL NO WHERE YOU CAN TALK

- TEH REGISTERED FOFICE AND TEH PHONE NOS ARE FAKE AS NO ONE RESPOND.

- THEY CAN RUN WITH YOUR WALLET MONEY ANYTIME.

- THE SUPERCASH OFFERS ARE ALL FAKE AS YOU CANNOT USE SUPERCASH AND SO MOBIKWIK A LIAR

MOBIKWIK IS A FAKE COMPANY WHICH PLAN TO RUN AWAY ANY TIME WITH MONEY OF PEOPLE IN ITS WALLET.

It can run away anytime.

IT IS MY REQUEST TO PRIME MINISTER MODI, FM ARUN JAITLEY AND RBI TO RESTRICT MOBIKWIK TO DO BUSINESS IN INDIA.

I AM FIGHTING MOBIKWIK OUT AND TELLING EVERYONE IN MY FRIEND CIRCLE AND IN MY NETWORK AGAINST MOBIKWIK.

Never keep your money in mobikwik wallet,

MOBIKWIK WALLET IS FAKE AND DANGEROUS TO KEEP MONEY IN MOBIKWIK WALLET

MOBIKWIK AC: MANOJAHUJA232@GMAIL.COM

Mobikwik system precalculations before ebay transaction si attached; which proves MOBIKWIK IS A THIEF.AND DOES NOT WANT CUSTOMERS TO USE WALLET AMOUNT.

if my issue is not resolved, I will raise complaint aagisnt MOBIKWIK ON ALL CONSUMER FORUMS, RBI AND PUBLIC FORUMS ALLEGING MOBIKWIK AS CHEAT,

RBI / ARUN JAITLEY /FM /GOVT OF INDIA MUSTR BAN MOBIKWIK.FROM CHEATING PEOPLE OF INDIA

yashpals
8/30/17

They will fool you at every step. After getting fooled for a long period I have uninstalled the app.
1. They have sent a promo that book ticket on IRCTC and get some offers, they have not given anything moreover they haven't cut any balance from the supercash.
2. While booking they showed you need to add this much amount to the wallet, but after adding that much balance it stil did not execute the transaction.lt started saying you want to add 0 Rs to do the transaction.
3. You can not even reverse the transaction it will ask for more money.

I have felt the brunt of this, but considering the larger good I have posted this.

vivanm
7/15/17

I have paid electricity bill through mobikwik app and after getting their message of successfully done. I came to know from mseb site that the bill was not paid even after a week and have to bear the late fees because of their mess and they said to refund the amount in wallet, what a waste and above their offers sucks. Even if you get supercash, one can utilize only 10% of that amount for one transaction done that to above 100. Well i would really suggest everyone to be aware of this fraud app.

parveshn
6/7/17

I have never seen any company using such misleading tricks to befool customers like Mobikwik. I mean how much more deceiving con-tricks could they use in their SuperCash usage terms.

In a nutshell - If you have 100 Rs as supercash - you will need to spend atleast 4500 Rs, spread over 45 transactions, within next 2 months, without using any coupon, just to use 90 Rs out of this 100 Rs supercash

How?
In every transaction of minimum 100 Rs, you can use only 5% of it for recharge/bill payment (10% in case of other transactions)
So, in 1st transaction - you will use 5 Rs
In 2nd transaction - you will use 4.75 Rs. In 3rd - 4.5 Rs ... and so on.

If you calculate it - you will find that, even if you want to use 90 Rs of your Rs 100 Supercash
- you need 45 transaction, each of minimum 100 Rs
- within next 2 month
- you can't use any more coupon on these 45 transaction

Thats the misleading trick you are being played with.
And look it their shiny* FAQs. You can clearly see that they dont want you to get even a hint of how you are being duped!

vidhia
4/22/17

Mobikwik offers FIRSTBUS code for 100% cashback on first bus booking but after booking no cashback in account.

niveditac
12/15/15

good to use this app... as it helps me in various trasactions... easy to use and reliable.everyone should try this once..

kamnag
4/26/15

I am using mobikwik wallet from long time now and things i have observed about this wallet is:

Pros:

Good cashbacks
Have tie up with so many websites

Cons:

Pathetic customer service- If you get into some dispute of payment, forget that it will be solved before month
No customer care phone number
Dont use icici netbanking option on this website, for me twice transaction was failed and money was taken from my account. Had to struggle alot to get it back.

Thanks,
Kamna

Questions? Get answers from the MobikWik staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MobikWik