Review of MMOGA.co.uk

Tel: +852 8191 4934

9 reviews with 3 stars

hsinj
12/2/16

i recently bought 700k fifa coins through comfort trade. I waited for over 12 hours and when i contacted them they said they canceled the order. Scam website. NOt to be trusted

fourniggasontopo
2/27/16

when you buy coins from them they make you wait soo $#*!ing loong to get them

p.S when you buy coins from them change password on the acc ;)

kevinw109
2/6/16

I ordered xbox live. Got email to verify who I was. They asked for Id etc via scanned pdf. I did not do this and emailed them to cancel. About 4 hours later I got email asking for phone verification. I requested refund again and they refunded the money straight away.

They are legit but their verification is not something I have seen before and would not want to provide personal information.

All I wanted was a quick code and it took half a day to resolve as I thought it had been a scam. I can't verify that a code would have been sent or worked.

I don't think a scam would refund money.

An experience I do not want to repeat!!!

pavelz7
12/30/15

If you purchased it throught paypal you need passport, phone, paypal account and signiture confirmation and it can take up to 7 days till you get the product...

damiank16
12/10/15

Well, I was amazed by the price of the product on their site, so I ordered it using PayPal in no time and got the email everyone mentioned. You need to give your ID, your photo with you holding the ID and passport... there is no way in hell I'd send it! So I used the form they sent me to fill in, typed in ONLY the data from my PayPal account and gave my signature, no IDs, no photos, but informed in the email with the attached form, that either they'll process my order or I request an immediate refund. Got the transaction accepted in mere 5 seconds (literally, I didn't even manage to switch browser tabs when I got the email).
So yeah, fight for your privacy.

mittes
4/28/15

I have ordered ~10 FIFA Coin packages from them, received them in like 3 hours but now I ordered one, it's already been 3 days, they said they're out of stock.

alanp48
3/28/15

I ordered Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 from this outfit. I had my reservations from the start because I realised they were some kind of broker, not a supplier. After I ordered using a credit card and the card security procedure went okay, I received an email saying that I had to provide a telephone number in order to undergo a security check. At this point I was very concerned and starting to think I had been scammed and now they were phishing for other information. I cautiously provided my phone number. The first call back failed. The system did not seem to recognise that I was pressing the correct key on my keypad. I then gave them a mobile number and when I answered their call there was nothing, no electronic voice, nada. So I tried one more time, thinking "if this doesn't work I'm phoning my credit card company fraud helpline". Fortunately it was third time lucky. They simply asked for a two digit code to be typed into the phone and this then activated the order. A working key to renew the software was delivered from the supplier by email instantaneously. I'm glad it worked out but this was hardly a relaxing customer experience, especially for a first time customer who is just an ordinary guy in his 50s and not a gamer or a computer geek!

Tip for consumers: Proceed with caution. In my experience it was okay but I would say "be careful". I risked a few GB pounds (sterling) because the price was good but I wouldn't trust them with a large purchase and I'd be very cautious about what information I reveal about myself.

sophies11
5/31/14

Hi all,

Has anyone purchased the 'Norton Antivirus' download for only £9.00 with this company? If so, what has your experience been like with it?

daank3
1/8/14

hi.

i have ordered last night 100,000 coins on mmoga, everything was okay but now, i diddn't receive it. There is still processing the hole time. someone know what to do ?

I would NEVER send such personal data. When they asked me I refused and sent then a copy of my PayPal verification email, they immediately sent me a key # for the product I purchased. Unfortunately this key # would not work in my country, all requested for a refund were refused and thankfully I had used PayPal and they issued me a refund. Would not purchase from this site again.

By Thiessen E.

yes you will have to buy a new membership or try and get a free trail to get the coins out of your mule account ps store offer a free 14 day one.

By danny c.

My experience is that they may take your money anyway. I threatened them with the EU banking code and my banks anti-fraud department and they coughed up my money. I would not order from them again. Take a look at all the negative ratings. You may make yourself wide open to identity theft if you send the identification documents that they required me to send.

By Stephen R.

no you can do a mule account or a player auction

By William H.

I bought a download link and license key from them and have had no unauthorised activity on my card, so I don't think they're scammers and I would be happy to buy from them again.

By Peter S.

For me it took three days to do a mule account. But in the end it did arrive. There is a lot of people demanding coins as it it team of the season.

By Hugo L.

it is reliable but it takes quite a lot of time for it to come through]

By William H.

because ms want your money and will charge you more than you paid.

By danny c.

how did you buy them? mule account or comfort trade

By danny c.

If you bought with eBay tell them that you're going to open a dispute if they do not respond to your email and offer you a refund or the code.

By Malcolm C.
Questions? Get answers from the MMOGA.co.uk staff and other customers.

MMOGA.co.uk?