Review of MMOGA.co.uk

Tel: +852 8191 4934

177 reviews with 1 star

davek197
1/22/19

I first paid with paypal, but the next day, since I had security set up, paypal texted me asking if it was me authorizing some $500 amount. Of course I said no, and the payment was denied. I then went back to MMOGA and tried using a different payment I had no money in just to see; a cryptocurrency account. I entered my information and then cancelled the transaction. Sure enough, hours later, that account had a login attempt. STAY AWAY!!!!!!

steveng261
11/10/18

They take your money, and then demand that you go through an invasive and extensive verification process taking your contact information and identification papers. Driving Licence, Passport etc.

onurkani
10/12/18

After i buy 100 k coins just read the photo with support. Shame realyy shame.
They say none stock then why did you selling that item right?

efstratiosk
8/16/18

I payed with PayPall for a voucher they received the money straight away. But never send me voucher code. Just an email that payment was successful and wait 5-10 minutes to receive code. Never received code send several emails never received a reply.

asda48
4/15/18

Asked for verification (including passport details) with regards to ownership of PayPal account for a £ 2 purchase. This is so dodgy, asked for a refund if they still insist on my passport details.

craigc29
2/22/18

I ordered from them and paid via paypal and they will not send my order and claim payment not authorized yet paypal confirm they got payment. Will dispute and never order from them again.

ja41178
2/2/18

I think they are the same company as my experience with MMOGAH is reflected by so many reviews about MMOGA.
Credit card, phone number, ID and requests for all sorts of very detailed personal information.

katan13
1/2/18

Tried to rip me off via PayPal and eBay with a hacked account.
It seems to have a very good tactical and logistical base.
Indeed a smart fraud company.

damonh28
10/23/17

I order a 2 week xbox live membership code which was exposed to be emailed to me and they want me to send them proof of payment with my passport and photo of me with my passport after collecting my money ($5.00). Absolute Bull$#*! I am never buying anything from their $#*!ty legit site ever again. Next time I am ordering from amazon.com

danielr179
10/19/17

Funnily enough i caught them midway through hacking my account after comfort trading, same location that gave me the coins started to sell my cards.

Messed up, avoid them. As for me i am taking this all the way.

harrisonw19
10/12/17

I have never been hacked in my life, after using their service I was hacked within one day and lost everything. Contacted them about it, they were very rude. Didn't give me anything in the way of a refund, not even 1% off. They are very cheeky, after sending them a large e-mail about what they could do, the said 'we are sorry' and that is all. Never using them again, nor are my friends, and neither should you, STAY AWAY!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE, if you do change your password afterwards.

danielm375
9/18/17

DO NOT touch this store. Stay as far away as possible and buy from a different store. They are not trustworthy. Tried it one time, gave me a cheaper version of the game and the "partial refund" didn't even covered the extra costs I had. One experience was enough. Their support is a joke, they reject any responsibility, even if they are the seller. Better choices out there.

alexanderj24
8/5/17

Fake i bought 100k coins they said i get it in 1-12 hours and i didn't got it.
If you bought one change your Psn password they are going to hack your account.

fuckmmogap
7/31/17

Bought my coins 1½ month ago, got them the day after i bought them. Recently got home from 14 days traveling and i had 0 coins and every player gone, i've never shared my login details with anyone before and i've never been hacked before and suddently after buying coins from mmoga for the first time i was hacked.

joshp41
5/20/17

MMOGA are the biggest scammers I've ever seen! I bought 100 k on fifa 17 using the player auction method. My players were never bought!!!!!!! Plz if you read this don't use MMOGA!!!!!!!!

mauricem40
4/17/17

Recently, I made an order for Computer Software online @ MMOGA and My Payment was via PayPal. The order was verified by my receiving an email from PayPal with a PayPal Transaction ID: 0987654321 and Invoice Number: 123456789. Then I received an email from MMOGA saying, Dear Customer , You successfully created your Customer Account. Next email states, MMOGA Order: 123456789 with details etc. Then you notice on the WEB Site PayPal Transaction will be taken and then the order will be stopped. A message appears on the MMOGA WEB page screen displaying an issue that requires your PayPal Address Verification, then via e-mail will appear on your order and an e-mail with instructions are sent for you to follow. This third E-mail was sent stating, MMOGA - Verification Required with details and an attachment named paypal_address_verification_en.pdf. I emailed their live support team and was told by return email that this was a random check to protect customers, like me, and that for the Transaction to Continue I had to Verify My ID as requested by return E-mail. They wrote (very convincingly) as per others have attached in their reviews below. I foolishly complied sending my Licence ID, but hours later no reply.
Obviously too late though,,, this set off alarm bells for me. I had assumed that all Suppliers who are PayPal approved Operators are above suspicion.
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG !!! My belated reaction was when I had not received a quick response to type MMOGA Scammers in the Google search bar and your WWW.SITEJABBER.COM website was No. 1 hit.
I read the REVIEWS on MMOGA with FEAR and TREMBLING and decided to start a PayPal Case on the PayPal WEB Site.
My CASES WORDS read,,, After stating their lack of upholding a promise of having your product sent to me by email in Delivery time: 5-10 minutes, I said that this is misleading and very bad service. To stop my Order after PayPal had already confirmed my PAYMENT is rather unorthodox. This makes me EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS of your request for My ID and YOUR INTENSIONS. I am very concerned about the USE of My ID, which I sent in complying with your request for VERIFICATION of my PayPal address???
I am seeking a full refund - IMMEDIATELY - and I want an explanation for why you "needed to verify my identity". I have no problems taking this matter further if I have to and will seek advice from law enforcement if I deem necessary. I suggest that you take my complaint very seriously and follow through on my request for a full and immediate refund and explanation of this offensive and borderline harassing request for proof of ID.
Thankfully next day I got an E-mail from PayPal telling me that MMOGA had refunded My Order: 123456789 and later in the day I got an E-mail from MMOGA stating that they had cancelled my Order and refunded my Purchase via PayPal. However they never came back with a genuine answer / explanation of their offensive and borderline harassing request for proof of ID.

Like many others, I would STRONGLY urge EXTREME CAUTION in dealing with MMOGA, and WARN YOU that sharing personal information in this manner is something no company should ask of you, for a simple PayPal Purchase. BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE !!! DONT BUY FROM THEM!!!

alanj54
4/7/17

They either hack your account or pass on your password to someone to do so. This happened to me during a comfort trade on FIFA 17. NEVER TRUST THESE PEOPLE

bado2
3/26/17

They take your money and don't deliver product, they will give you you're money back once you've complained. Looks like their business model is hoping people don't complain or ask for refund so they can keep your hard earned money. AVOID!!!

zeroo
3/7/17

Payment via paypal will be taken and then the order will be stopped. A message displaying an issue that requires your verification via e-mail will appear on your order and an e-mail with instructions has been sent for you to follow. In my case no such e-mail was sent, I contacted their live support team and was told that I should first of all add my phone number so they can verify over the phone. Obviously this set off alarm bells for me.. no doubt will attempt to gather further information from you over the phone. When I asked why they could not send another e-mail they simply told me "there was another way", that I should send them a picture of some form of Photo ID, this of course is highly suspicious and rather unorthodox, which I expressed to them. Again I asked why they could not simply send or resend the email, they told me they had but once again it did not appear in my inbox (or junk). After what seemed like a few moments, they obviously decided they would get no more personal information from me and offered to refund me in full. I agreed as long as they did so immediately and allowed me to verify the refund before ending the live support. I received a refund in a few moments and that was that. I would urge extreme caution in dealing with this company, sharing personal information in this manner is something no company should ask of you for a simple paypal purchase. Good luck.

brandonp35
2/25/17

* When purchasing the coins they take for ages to get i.e. (2 whole days).
*Continuously contacted live support numerous times till i got a write person.
*Keep telling you to list another player.
*Repeat same dialogue throughout live support i.e. (BE PATIENT)
*Has to cancel 1 order has my brain could not handle the B*LL$H!T (15 days moneyback)
*EA have flagged my account due to the supplier buying multiple players from various orders instead of doing 10 he done 15 which gave EA suspicion had to send photo screenshot to prove it.
* Last but not least Bloody Photo iID verification i.e. passport driving licence like wtf.
* Best hint igsky.com are better plus They are really quick at taking your money and slow at delivering your coins just like an old granny gold digger. :)

antonellod
2/2/17

The title say it all. They grabbed my payment with paypal, but then they sent me a mail saying that they should verify my order and they needed my ID and my photo before sending the mail with the key that I bought...
What? You first grab my money and then verify my order? And you need my photo and my ID for what?
I've sent an issue to Paypal to block the payment because it seems a scam to me.

ravidd
1/5/17

Advertised fifa coins for very cheap, but they don't have it in stock. They still don't have it in Stock, but there is still the option to buy coins.

nikkic39
12/21/16

Bought a 14 day Xbox live trial and wasn't too bothered when it didn't arrive as I'd only paid £2.27.......They refused my payment and now my PayPal acct and s frozen........For the sake of £2.27 !!!! Jokers, steer clear at all costs..

bobb1105
11/19/16

take your money and don't deliver stuff they advertise. It's a scam website and should be taken down!

urosa
11/8/16

Paid for Sony network card with Visa, balance credited and never received code as they need to "verify" my identity. Sent numerous emails and didn't even get instruction how to verify myself. Was naïve and didn't research well prior to purchase, don't make same mistake...

I would NEVER send such personal data. When they asked me I refused and sent then a copy of my PayPal verification email, they immediately sent me a key # for the product I purchased. Unfortunately this key # would not work in my country, all requested for a refund were refused and thankfully I had used PayPal and they issued me a refund. Would not purchase from this site again.

By Thiessen E.

yes you will have to buy a new membership or try and get a free trail to get the coins out of your mule account ps store offer a free 14 day one.

By danny c.

My experience is that they may take your money anyway. I threatened them with the EU banking code and my banks anti-fraud department and they coughed up my money. I would not order from them again. Take a look at all the negative ratings. You may make yourself wide open to identity theft if you send the identification documents that they required me to send.

By Stephen R.

no you can do a mule account or a player auction

By William H.

I bought a download link and license key from them and have had no unauthorised activity on my card, so I don't think they're scammers and I would be happy to buy from them again.

By Peter S.

For me it took three days to do a mule account. But in the end it did arrive. There is a lot of people demanding coins as it it team of the season.

By Hugo L.

it is reliable but it takes quite a lot of time for it to come through]

By William H.

because ms want your money and will charge you more than you paid.

By danny c.

how did you buy them? mule account or comfort trade

By danny c.

If you bought with eBay tell them that you're going to open a dispute if they do not respond to your email and offer you a refund or the code.

By Malcolm C.
Questions? Get answers from the MMOGA.co.uk staff and other customers.

MMOGA.co.uk?