MissyDress

MissyDress has a consumer rating of 3.58 stars from 219 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with MissyDress most frequently mention custom size, online shop and good quality. MissyDress ranks 17th among Dresses Other sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Customer service is a joke, rude, blaming me (for adding netting?
How would you rate MissyDress?

“I love this dress!”

sophie k.
10/21/14

I love this dress! I ordered it for my sisters wedding and it's even better than I expected. Mine is a size 12 in Royal Blue. The dress is a nice soft color and really slimming. Great dress! Kind of slow to arrive but worth the wait! Thanks

“High hidden price/Product from SHEIN”

S M.
12/4/19

Originally Missy Alessia reached out to me through indeed to "offer a promoting job" they required me to first buy two of their products then to sell to my followers on social media platforms. High hidden charges and they will not cancel your order once you notice. The product they sent me also came from another company (SHEIN) who sells the same thing at a fraction of the absurd costs. Now they are making me pay out of pocket to return something they've over charged me on. This is disappointing. They should not sell to America if this is how they plan to do business. Their headquarters are out of United Kingdom.

customer service (33)
sophiek3
October 21st, 2014

sm456
December 4th, 2019

deborahm79
March 19th, 2016

I have just received my wedding dress and it is perfect, after i had placed my order i read the reviews for Missy.co, uk and did not like what i read so went straight to bank to try and stop my payment but couldnt so was very worried about what i would receive but thank god i couldnt stop it because my dress is absolutely beautiful fits like a glove and is very well made. I paid £150 for my dress including postage and package. Would definately recomnend this and it came earlier than date i was given, 10/10 all round.

seuno
June 20th, 2014

The dress is nice but the sizing is wrong. The dress came with stains on it and i am just exchanging unnecessary emails with their customer service. I guess people should say a special prayer before you order dresses from this site iF you do. BUYER BEWARE! I was warned bt wanted to give them a benefit of doubt. Wish i stuck to my US designers

an10841
June 5th, 2014

I ordered 5 bridesmaids dresses from this site because i thought it was a UK company. Imagine the horror when i discovered they were in China. I ordered UK sizes, paid for the purchase and £73 delivery. The dresses arrived in 14 days which was great, things started going wrong when the bridesmaids tried them on. Each dress was 2 sizes too small, the straps where terrible and the stitch work was shoddy. When i contacted their so called customer service they insisted they wanted pictures, then after 2 days they responded stating that they couldn't see anything wrong with them and then proceeded to ignore my emails. Then today i received a letter from TNT stating that i now have to pay tax on these which wasn't stated on the site. Please stay away from this site and if you have to use it please order a least a size UP from what you would normally wear.

angelinas6
January 18th, 2015

This dress is absolutely stunning I ordered it for someone else now I wish I had ordered one for myself. I ordered a lace shawl to go with it and it matches but the shawls run small. This is the best dress I have ever bought. The dress fits me well and the color is good. Thank you so much for your kind consideration. Thank you so much! Make sure you take your measurements especially of your arms and you will not have a probably.

libnid
February 5th, 2021

I ordered a dress for my cousin's marriage. The size is double my size. It is very long and also some stain on it. Horrible Price.

biddier
January 28th, 2015

I order my evening dresses with £84.86 on January 9,2015, and i get my dress on January 28. In fact, i want to receive my dress on January 24. So i give four stars for Missydress. But i must say that i love my dress, and it is very charming and beautiful. The quality is best. Comfortable dress, and my family also love it. Anyway, thanks!

marguerites
January 27th, 2015

I have just received this dress for my prom and it is absolutely fantastic, everything fits. The dress was very nice i really loved it. The fitting is great, fabric is very good, well made and color is dazzling, I'm looking forward to order more dresses in the future.The most impressive was the packaging is very good. Thanks keep up with the good quality. Shipping was faster than I expected. Will definitely order from here again.

michellem47
July 3rd, 2014

I ordered my prom dress before reading the review of the website, I was so worried because all the reviews were bad and there were a few good ones. The communication was appalling, they were not very helpful which made me worry even more. But when my dress arrived l was very pleased with it. It was longer but it fitted well. It had no stains and it arrived earlier than expected. But if you are thinking of buying anything from this website... l advise you to think twice!

beattiew
January 3rd, 2015

This is a great dress for special occasions. I ordered the grape one, I love the chic style. And I always wear the sleeveless dresses. The dress was priced less than $110- which is not bad if you are looking for a dress on a budget. It looked beautiful. In any case, you provide great dress and good service.

dianeg204
April 25th, 2019

I purchased an ankle-length mother-of-the-bride dress and it flowed generously onto the floor even with heels. The chest area was far too large and gaped open. The armholes were so incredibly small that it was impossible to move my arms. I contacted Missy to initiate a refund (half a dozen times!) and was ignored completely every time. The website assures would-be customers that they can simply call, speak with a customer service representative, and have things put right. However, no phone number is listed anywhere making this impossible. Do NOT even consider giving your money to this wretched business!

huihuiw
October 9th, 2014

I'm so happy that my daughter loves this little surprise. She told me that the dress fits her perfectly and she received a lot of compliments from her friends. You guys have done a good job. Very beautiful dress and very excellent site. I will definitely buy more. :) Thank you very much.

lilyt2
January 30th, 2015

I order an evening dress from dylanqueen.com on January 10, and i get my dress yesterday, and i love my dress very much, including my family. The fabric is very comfortable. I love the customer service, and it is very best. The dress has best quality and big discounts, and i paid $139.00 with my dress. Hehe, i love the customer service.

gussieg
January 4th, 2015

Chic and feminine designs I like the dresses from this site, I ordered it a month ago and you did a good job, I received it. I love the dress's chic and feminine designs- Come back soon. Love

frand34
September 4th, 2019

My dress came with a bust almost twice of my size and they won't accept returns, even a discount I deserve.
I don't recommend to anyone

bethanyw5
December 23rd, 2014

Just received the dress today, and I come here to write a review for you to tell my dress. Basically the body of the garment was well fitting and the workmanship was good packaging and delivery of the garment was of also good standard. Really worth to buy it.

Tip for consumers:
Have big discounts these days

jadem2
February 25th, 2014

I'm very indecisive about whether I should order the dress of my dreams or not! The majority of customers are saying not to use the website, but any others have rated it 5 stars and said it was amazing! Where does everyone live? Maybe it's something to do with shipping. Maybe they just mixed up your orders, or maybe they truly are a bad company. I haven't found a better dress out of the twelve sites I have visited, so I wonder if my hopes be shattered.

Couldn't help but notice that the only replies I get from this site are via e-mail though. Do the live chats even work?

elizabethj27
February 4th, 2015

I love my sexy evening dress for buying from Missydress. Fabulous evening dress which is luxuriously finished, great value for money and personalized especially for me. The delivery was prompt and efficient. Very happy. Everyone said I looked like a Princess! I am so happy. Hope can help you. You can enjoy discounts by coupon, which you can get from customer service.

annm557
December 25th, 2018

The dress was received one week later than what the order promised. The dress was also too big.
Mails with pictures of the dress, with rulers/measurements was sent to customer service- showing the dress was too large compared to the size-chart. Nothing helps. They just continued to state that the dress was made with correct measurements.
Don't buy from them, it's just a scam! They're actually cheap dresses made in China.

ninan3
December 26th, 2014

The dress is just absolutely stunning! I got its color as the picture. The quality is great the packaging is good and I got it so fast. All her girl friends liked her dress, and she got so many complements from them. She's just like a queen that day! I have recommended your site to a few people so I hope they are as happy as I was when the dress arrived a few weeks ago. The delivery was fantastic and quick!

Tip for consumers:
You can enjoy Price Difference £1.00

mikem643
April 8th, 2018

We bought a dress for my daughter's Prom. I paid extra to get it on time, but it was a day late. They kept sending me emails saying they were making it to her size. When the dress finally arrived it was huge and no were near the 2" margin they said to allow. I hope I can get a refund, but looking at the reviews it doesn't look hopeful. It came from China.

honeya1
June 26th, 2014

The dress fits like a glove and the bead work is phenomenal. I ordered this dress in black, to match my Homecoming date's outfit and it still looks gorgeous. I also love how it has an extra strap to help hold it up so there's no falling! The length is also very good. Its not so short where people can see if you bend over, and its not to long! I'm happy to be owner of this dress, it's beautiful and fits good :)

karenw163
September 22nd, 2016

Dress is wrong, has an extra layer of netting it shouldn't have, badly cut and not hemmed, chest size too small, my daughter can hardly breathe in it. The actual dress is lovely apart from the stupid netting. Customer service is a joke, rude, blaming me (for adding netting? Go figure) refuses to take any responsibility, clearly not in Canada, cost way more than it should have with import etc as it came from Singapore. DO NOT USE THEM

feonol
October 17th, 2014

This dress is so cute and light, it's comfortable to wear. I paid for custom sizing and it was perfect! One gentleman friend said, "It's not easy to make something look elegant and sexy at the same time, but (you) are gorgeous!" I chose this style dress to wear for a day-civil marriage ceremony to a night-formal dinner celebration. It's a great dress to suit both occasions!

I wouldn't risk it. The dress you get will be different from the one you ordered and they will not issue any refunds. We were left with a wedding dress that cost over £300. It's nothing like the one we ordered and because it is in a foreign country they are exempt from British laws on trading! The advertising standards agency in this country are involved as on their websites they give the impression it is a UK based company which it is definately not. You will also be charged additional customs charges which you will not be told of until it's in this country!

By adi T.
See more answers (10)

NO! Absolutely not! They will not even reply to your request for a refund. Stay away from this disreputable business!

By Diane G.
See more answers (7)

Well my personal advise it DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE! Most of the positive comments are obviously written by a foreigner- probably someone working for this China based company. The clothes are nothing like the picture and extremely poorly made. The shipping cost is very high and when you want to return them you will receive terrible customer service and will end up, if you are lucky, with a refund that is less than what you paid in shipping. All in all a very bad experience. Avoid please!

By Helen R.