Review of Missee

Missee reviews

carment52
8/14/19

Still waiting on my order since last year November. They kept saying it was delayed and then lost in transit. LIES. Now they have stopped responding altogether.

mariav254
6/12/19

This company is a SCAM! DO NOT buy from them. I ordered 2 months ago and have not received a tracking number or my order. I emailed them asking for an update on my order and i havet not received a reply. I asked for a refund to get out of the situation and still havent received anything. Funny how i DMed them on instagram and they kept repeating that the customer service email was down. After i didnt see them trying to get back to me i started to comment on their pictures about my order and that just got me blocked. There goes 50 dollars I wasted on this company. Oh, and they also told me I was an "ambassador" and i would be receiving a code and a discount. Sounds to me that they say this to every customer to lurk them into buying their crap.

amym691
6/6/19

I bought clothes in February. I haven't get yet. And I messaged refund money, but after that they never reply
It's fraud company

melissaa196
5/30/19

I was approached by Missee UK to be a "brand ambassador" on IG, I accepted and was given a 40% discount code. I ordered a dress in November and didn't receive it like many other "ambassadors" they apologized and provided all of us with a 70% discount code so I figured I'd get something else. So I got a dress with all the discounts I have it was only 2.99$ and to my surprise 3 months later I still haven't received it. My emails to the brand have been ignored and my instagram comments deleted. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! They are a scam/fraud. The only item I received from them was a sweater that was of poor quality (definitely not worth the 35$), you could even get something better off of Wish.

drewt28
4/18/19

I was approached to be an ambassador and purchased a few items with their 70% off code. Like previous reviews, when you contact through IG "it's not their department" emailing you get no response. THANK GOD I paid with my credit card because I was able to file a fraud claim. I ordered originally Dec or Jan of 2018. Still no refund or clothing as of April 2019. I got an email apologizing about missed orders and reshipping like most of us did, still nothing. the are frauds, thieves, and crooks. RUN AWAY

brittanic2
3/27/19

So i placed an order with this company back in November. It's March, still yet to receive. They did send an email out stating 3% of their orders were misplaced so they were reshipoing and provided an 70% code so I bought another item after the code it was only $2.87 because I was already Leary, this was in late February. I have yet to receive anything. I've emailed. No response and when I place comments on their IG page they delete them. When I inbox them they say it's not their department. Ridiculous. Can we sue these people? Because this is the worse.

laurenp119
2/27/19

If I could give them 0 stars. I would. What a joke. I placed an order a month ago after being contacted to be a "brand ambassador" on IG. Last time I fall for that. They have yet to even fill my order and get it packaged for shipping. No response from Customer Service or their instant messaging service on their website. I am not one to leave reviews but this is an absolute waste of time and money for anyone looking to shop on this site- pay attention to the reviews, they're not wrong.

nedines
9/29/18

I order 6 items, got them all separate times, each more disappointing than the other and btw took a proper month to arrive (spain), black vinyl dress looked like an actual black trash bag! Disgusting pls don't spend your money here go to the mall or order Online from TRUSTWORTHY brands,
This brand ships their packages from CHINA not uk! Please dont be fooled by the whole ambassador $#*!! Youre just promoting their tacky quality!

ariannee1
7/11/18

Missee UK approached me to be an "ambassador" and after looking through their ig I thought it was legit and after browsing their site, the price for the dresses was okay considering I wanted to buy something for my birthday. I shopped worth 75 USD and was entitled to free shipping. The dresses which were supposed to come by 14 days, took a month and they were never delivered to my doorstep. Instead I had to pay again for international shipping at my local post office. When I approached the team via email and ig dms, they ignored me and only after I commented on the ambassador page on fb, they messaged me but only after blocking me from the page. Later when they did message me they silently unfollowed me, an obvious move with their $#*! customer service. The dresses I received were so flimsy I could've bought them at a flea market. I feel so cheated out of trust and money. I hope this brand is eventually exposed. Learned not to trust b grade brands the hard way.

taylors125
6/19/18

This company contacted me to be a brand ambassador and I questioned it at first because I have just somewhere under 700 followers on Instagram but I saw a bikini on their site that seemed decent and I figured since I had a discount code Id snag a couple. I was really excited when I received the package in the mail but then I opened it and both bikinis were VERY cheaply made, the bottoms fit okay but the tops (I ordered a small in both suits) fit like a large and was completely unwearable. I contacted their customer service and while they did get back with me relatively quickly, they were fairly snide and asked if I checked the size guide and offered me a 75% discount so I could get the right size. If no stars were an option, Id choose that but unfortunately the minimum rating is one. Avoid the headache and disappointment, dont waste your money because they wont give it back to you.

candices47
6/18/18

Please do not consider buying this made in China brand. I was contacted via Instagram for their scammy brand ambassador deal (40% off and your own code so if anyone buys anything you'll make commission). It's obviously a scam when you see women with 600 followers have a code lol. I thought maybe using it for cheap clothes would be a good idea though. Ordered a 'vegan leather ' dress. It is honestly the worst piece of clothing I've ever seen - it fits like a potato sack and sounds like one the way it crinkles when you walk. I literally laughed it was that embarrassing to look at on and I felt ripped off even with the 40% off. So. Terrible. They must make heaps of money off these so called brand ambassadors, please don't fall into that trap!

allier19
5/21/18

I am more then thrilled with my purchases from Missee Uk! The clothes fit true to size and for the price the quality is good. Great customer service team that gets back to you within 24-48 hours.
Couldnt be happier. I have recommended the site to all of my girls and 10/10 would shop the site again.
Worth the Shop!

SCAM!!! They will make you think that you're part of the company, give you a code and a discount. After that they will take your money and never get back to you or get your items. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

By Maria v.
Questions? Get answers from the Missee staff and other customers.

Missee?