This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Missee

Missee has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 63 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Missee most frequently mention brand ambassador and discount code problems. Missee ranks 1295th among Women's Clothing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 37.3%

No positive highlights yet

• I placed an order a month ago after being contacted to be a "brand ambassador" on IG.
  • Later when they did message me they silently unfollowed me, an obvious move with their shit customer service.
How would you rate Missee?

“Fresh wardrobe check”

Jenny L.
6/1/20

Absolutely love all my clothes from their website! Such a good quality, last for such a long time, you certainly get your money's worth.

“If I could give 0* I would.”

Chelsea R.
6/23/20

Absolutely disgusting company if that's what they call theirselves. Make you believe your work with them give you a code to order them you never hear from them again. The product doesn't turnt up. I ordered 2 months ago and they are now ignoring all my messages and emails. SCAM SCAM SCAM! Do not buy. They message you all nice at first then start getting blunt then completely ignore you. Most of my messages has the "seen" notification on the bottom too.

brand ambassador (6) customer service (8)
chelsear74
June 23rd, 2020

jackeilyp
July 28th, 2020

Terrible service!

They make you part of the team and everything sounds great. I ordered my order on May 5 and so far I don't know anything, I have contacted them and they literally ignored me. I had my husband speak to them at first they responded thinking he was a new client but when my husband mentioned what is happening to me they also ignored him. I do not recommend that you waste your time and money with these fraudulent people.

celiak15
June 29th, 2020

They DM me for collaboration and ask me to order online at first, but my order never come and they ignored me! This is an awful company, don't buy anything from them, they might got some fake positive reviews and they would block any negative message.

khosiv
July 12th, 2020

You would rather not mess wth my money l work so hard for. L ordered my daughter's jacket today... it would rather reach her... and please don't mess with me or else you will close this online thinging if u don't know me... Don't mess wth my money l work so hard for

ct324
July 5th, 2020

Clearly a scam, person with no content messages saying I should collab. Didn't believe it but messaged anyway but then after the reply seemed too good to be true. Research says it all!

naomig61
August 1st, 2020

Absolute joke of a clothing company! I got asked to be an ambassador, so silly me bought a £100 worth of clothes. They took a good 5-6 weeks to come, open them up... the quality is appalling! Doesn't look anything like the pictures, bought 4 items and only 1/4 actually fit me. So I've sent 3 emails, endless amounts of messages via Instagram so I can return these horrendous, ugly and poor quality clothes. Yet no one is getting back to me, and I'm clearly being ignored. What makes matters even worse is that once you try to return your clothes they want to take 25% off your refund... like what company even does that? They clearly don't give a damn about their customers. Now I'm left with a £100 worth of clothes that I don't want! SCAM! Don't buy from this company

seand290
October 8th, 2020

Ordered a men's fleece from this website for $45. Received a girl's raincoat made of plastic. Tried to get them to take it back and they wouldn't. Turned them over to PayPal. Got an "offer" from Missee through PayPal that if I returned the item (for $30 bucks!), they would refund my $45. Basically, I just got a $45 dollar lesson in "buyer beware." I can't believe this business is still operating. And I am pretty disappointed in PayPal

ryannaj
May 26th, 2020

I was offered to become an ambassador for this company and to purchase items and wear them to be featured on their page and everything. I purchased my products 4/18/20 and never received any packages! I messaged them multiple times and they read my messages and never answer me. It's been over a month now and still never heard! It's ridiculous I'm glad that I caught this scam! I'm making a call to my bank to report a fraud.

reneh100
October 27th, 2020

This online retailer like many claims to sell clothing when they really sell cheap fabric from China cut out into fits that would look horrible on anyone. Don't waste a single penny or second of your time. No pictures because I put these lumps of wasted polyester right where they belong, in the trash.

sohan2
November 15th, 2020

Weird accounts with 0 fellowers sent me messages for collaboration with what seems like 1M follower page. It is A scam stay away. I was about to place my order but thank God I found out their disgusting intention!

brianb1797
July 18th, 2020

We had purchased 3 outfits and a piece of jewelry for my wife after they contacted her to collaborate with them and after two weeks nothing had arrived and my wife contacted them and was told that they had to fire someone for not properly fulfilling orders and apologized. Two weeks later nothing had arrived and my wife contacted them again and was hung up on and now when she calls they do not answer. One of the three outfits arrived so they are trying, but obviously this is not a properly run business and is a complete $#*! show.

jelenar6
October 27th, 2020

I have fallen victim to the scam and want to make others aware go an add the Facebook page if you have had the same experience so we can make sure everyone is aware of these people

Tip for consumers:
Do not use this site..
Add the Facebook- scam page to help spread the word

Products used:
Nothing cause they don't send anything

shivangit5
September 14th, 2020

I ordered since Aug 15, I was asked if I wanted to advertise their site, all I had to do is buy at the time so that they can see I was serious about their brand. Never heard back from MISSEEDESIRE_ELLA or MISSEEDESIRE or my order since then. I have kept emailing their site and sending constant DM's but no responses. They scam you for your money

jennyl238
June 1st, 2020

ochiorac
June 18th, 2020

Please don't buy from this people they are fake, they also promise my daughter that she will become there ambassador, after paying for her order they disappear. She never get her parcel. They are fraudsters what angers me the most is that my child is a student she use her savings to order the top remember God is watching.

rebecag12
August 28th, 2020

I've bought a package moths ago and it never arrived. Im from Brazil and other packages from other sites arrived, even woith the coronavirus situation. They dont answer me, i am completely ignored and when i tried to cancel they just said the the clothes i bought were going to be sent anyways. Awful. Dont eever buy from them. I just want my money back

mollyd97
December 29th, 2020

Just got messaged about the collab misseedesire are offering me and I was just about to do it before I read these reviews. Can't believe they still have companies like this that young people are so likely to comply with. Now I'm getting many messages via Instagram accounts from other small businesses wanted to partner with me, just shows how they all do the same thing! M. Thanks for your suggestions everyone, big help!

stephanieb1082
December 15th, 2020

I have not had a bad experience, however they did reach out to me for a collab so I googled reviews and they were all bad, when misseedesire told me I should purchase from their website to collab I thought it was a bit weird and checked out their website anyway, in which I noticed all their clothes are from SHEIN/Ali express and wish. Rather then paying these high prices do ur research!

fredl176
October 2nd, 2020

I ordered over £80 worth of clothes from them weeks ago, and guess what? They've not turned up! Absolutely disgusting! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! When i tried multiple times to complain on Instagram, they saw my message and didn't even have the courtesy to reply! AWFUL

ericad153
December 30th, 2020

Just got an Instagram DM requesting to collaborate; weird account with no content or interactions. Research brought me here. Other reviews say it all. STAY AWAY!

terrig138
June 11th, 2020

I ordered 2 t-shirts and only 1 arrived. Tried to get them to reply an when they did they were quite rude! The quality of the T-shirt was made in China and doesn't even have there details in the label. Would never use again

darianaa
September 14th, 2020

I ordered since Aug 13, I was asked if I wanted to advertise their site i would receive 20% off my future purchases all I had to do is buy at the time so that they can see I was serious about their brand. Never heard back from MISSEEDESIRE_ELLA or my order since then. Keep emailing their site no responses.

louisap8
September 2nd, 2020

They just sent me a dm saying that they wanna collab, with a whole lot of other good to be true info. I told my mother.and she was was a little suspicious of the person that sent the DM because they 0 followers and no content so we did research and all the reviews and research we did was bad news so i havent responded yet.

lisab1939
October 15th, 2020

I only just found out now then are scammers and if I would look it up before I got the clothes I am piss they took 50 pound from me this company's stupid

marian360
October 22nd, 2020

As many others I got contacted for collaboration. Good thing I looked it up. Search for the on YT and you will see!

SCAM! They will make you think that you're part of the company, give you a code and a discount. After that they will take your money and never get back to you or get your items. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

By Maria v.