MISCO Iberia Computer Supplies reviews

EH3
Tel: 0800 038 8880

seanh49
10/21/15

Placed an order, received an email confirming the order, much later received another email saying my items were out of stock, checked and the item was still in stock and being sold on website, contacted Misco and was told that a manager would be in touch. Waited nineteen days before receiving an email which basically tried to sell me alternative items which were much more highly priced! Bait and switch scam? Dishonest company with terrible customer service... avoid!

andrewh75
1/30/15

Ordered TV. Next day they emailed to say I had to supply copy of ID for "security reasons"new one on me!!!!!. I was then emailed to say TV order had been released to me. 4 days later they emailed to say, and I quote "I would like to inform you that your order has been cancelled due to a pricing error. If you would like to place a new order for an alternative product please do not hesitate to contact our Salesdesk on 0800 038 8880"
No apology, no offer of perhaps a small discount to compensate for their mistake and no mention of what their error was, ie what your price should have been.

3 DAYS latter Misco are still advertising this TV for the price they refused to sell to me for due to pricing error. DISSGRACEFUL.

No reply to my letter of complaint after 3 days btw......great customer service....NOT!

There should be a law against this company being aloud to get away with this practice. Only wish that I had read all the negative reviews about this company before I ordered.

clivev
3/5/13

Appalling experience, they only put the last half of my address on a valuable delivery. It was only because an intelligent City Link courier remembered my name from a delivery two days before, that it got to me at all.
I sincerely regret buying from them and hope what I bought does not break down. I will never buy from them again.
If you get an email from them at all it will be too late and not address the problem.
I agree unbelievable in a bad way.
They are the worst company I have ever ordered from in many years of internet shopping. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID

kumarm
3/7/11

Great site again, offers good value for money with really good computer software, accessories and hardware. Ive bought from them twice and the price is cheaper compared to the other stores on the high street.

Questions? Get answers from the MISCO Iberia Computer Supplies staff and other customers.

MISCO Iberia Computer Supplies?