Ministry Of Attraction reviews

Tel: +1 516-203-4680

1 Review From Our Community

lewism45
2/18/17

Took a bootcamp with Sami moa in December 2016 in Miami. Honestly, I didn't have high expectations. Guy is funny looking, short, didn't think he'd be good with women. When we went out the first night, I was kinda nervous and didn't want to do any approaches but he reframed it in a way of socialising instead of approaching. That kinda helped. When he tried to get me to do kino I wanted to see it first so I asked for a demo which he gladly did, and wow, he really has sick game. This guy could have pulled right then and there. Anyway I did pretty good that night, got a bunch of numbers but no make outs. Day 1 we did day game, that was much easier for me, I felt more relaxed, but he showed me some small details I was making wrong in the approach, that instantly changed my game. Night 2 I had a bit of a panic, he sat me down, and had a heart to heart conversation with me, I was ready to go home but he sat me down and changed my perspective, and I ended up making out with 2 girls (never happened before). I feel like he didn't need to do that, he could have just said dude go home but he didn't. Day 2 he taught me more commanding stops and it was insane how much better I did than day 1, like I actually got it. The other student agreed that it was a sick weekend. Something most people might not mention, is his 2 assistants are amazing, they were by my side consoling me when I was down and they told me the issues they faced so I was able to relate. They were an awesome addition to the weekend. So yea, honestly the best investment I've made. Its only 2 months later but I've been getting insane results with 8s & 9s. Highly recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the Ministry Of Attraction staff and other customers.

Ministry Of Attraction?