MiniPocketRockets reviews

Tel: 1-877-677-2453
links@minipocketrockets.com

steveotattoob
4/15/19

"warning" DO NOT USE this company....the lady that answers the phone is rude and acts like she doesn't have time to answer your questions and help you with purchases that you make from their company.. They will sell you bikes and parts that are dangerous and don't fit and get angry when you try and return or exchange them for a refund or store credit.. the web site clearly states 60 day warranty on all products ..

pamr117
2/26/19

I can't even explain everything I want to say. Just know the merchandise is JUNK and DANGEROUS! They don't warranty the parts as they promise either. If you could only see the quality.....junk

tomr84
10/1/15

Absolute piece of junk. Purchased for Xmas present for my son and received well before Xmas...Only thing that went right...put the bike together as instructed with the help of a certified mechanic and we had to wait for the weather to clear since we are on the east coast, to drive it. Spring came, left the bike in the house the entire time so weather was not a cause. Filled it with the proper oil\gas ratio as instructed. He drove it for about 100 feet and it died. Bad coil according to their customer service had to spend another $10 for three new coils. get the coils put them on drove it for about another 50 feet started to smoke and died. Warranty is no good anymore they told me and I had to buy a brand new engine they said. I told them I will not and its been sitting collecting dust. Horrible customer service, horrible product piece of junk and I'm out $500. They don't even attempt to make you a happy customer. AVOID AT ALL cost!!!

tarynv
10/22/14

yes i just brought a mini pocket rocket bike for my son for xmas and its not working what can i do to make my son stop crying over something he wanted so bad for four years and now has one that don't work and i have no money to ship it back to get a new one what can i do or should i say what can we to took put a smile back on his face cause he really loves the bike hes only 8 contac me at ja_lockhart@hotmail.com thanks and have a blessed day...

nancyb17
12/28/12

We purchased a mini bike for a christmas present this year, we received it when scheduled. The bike was unpacked and as directed oil/gas mixture was put in to ensure the bike would work. Upon riding the bike it was realized that the rear brake assembly was missing a bolt holding the brake together thus preventing the proper use of rear brake, along w/ the cable on the handle bar for rear brake being frayed to almost breakage. A email was sent to company along with pictures, we received an email back stating that they would send us parts to fix the rear brake we also followed up with a phone call the customer service rep stated that the bike could still be used safely if we used the front brake. SO Christmas morning the bike was given to my son and of course he wanted to ride it. Upon him riding it for maybe 10 mins at very slow speeds it appeared to have a throttle malfunction and started to rev. As he brought it back to house the bike made a loud noise and shut off and we noticed it was do to the chain popping off. So being christmas morning, we had to wait until the following business day to contact the company again. I finally got thru after a very long hold time, "due to unusually high call volume" and asked to speak to a manager/supervisor about possible being refunded and or have a new bike sent out to replace the one that is obviously defective. WELL, I must say they have the rudest customer service reps working there who basically told me I was not getting a refund nor a bike replacement that they would be happy to send me all parts needed to fix the bike but that I needed to read their website policy about returns/refunds. I have made 2 phone calls to the supervisor and have left messages, and have yet to receive a phone call back. I have been hung up on and told their is nothing they will/can do to help me out. Apparently because we have put gasoline in the bike it is not possible to ship the bike back to the company in California, if you read there website about the returns/refunds, it say only if bike is not ridden. My question is how will you know the bike is not in good working order unless you ride it in the first place!!! I guess I will learn to become a mechanic now, in order to not lose out on this amount of money I spent. I didn't think about checking their ratings as the website said they had 5 star customer satisfaction. Now, checking the BBB, i see I was a fool to purchase from this company ever!!! Please do not give business to this company!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the MiniPocketRockets staff and other customers.

2 Photos for MiniPocketRockets