MillyBridal

MillyBridal has a consumer rating of 4.86 stars from 76 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with MillyBridal most frequently mention customer service, good quality and wedding dress. MillyBridal ranks 14th among Wedding Dresses sites.

• Trus to size, quality of dress is 100% and colour is exactly like the picture.
  • I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing customer service!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate MillyBridal?

“MillyBridal B-Day Surprise!”

Rachel M.
3/9/20

I was hesitant about ordering my wedding gown online. However, my experience was so great! My dress arrived on my B-Day & was more amazing than I expected. It looks just as I dreamt. My request was NOT simple. I would definitely recommend ordering from them, when you do, take custom measurements from your seamstress/tailor. It didnt take that long either. I ordered in January & it arrived Mar 4th.

“I was a hit disappointed with my dress.”

Reagan A.
4/2/19

I ordered my prom dress from MillyBridal last year and it fit beautiful and was high quality. This year I ordered my homecoming dress from them as well, and set in my custom size just like last year, and it did NOT fit well. It was supposed to be a short and cute dress but my boobs were falling out because it was too large up top and the hemline went well below my knees.

dress (62) customer service (6) custom measurements (3)
rachelm517
March 9th, 2020
christinet134
July 2nd, 2018
Please do not order from this company, unless you are willing to risk your entire purchase amount and have lots of time to buy a new dress. My daughter ordered a prom dress and received a dress that was the wrong color and did not fit. The company refused any sort of return and did not offer any help or solution. We lost all of our money and had to buy a completely different dress. The website appears like the company is based out of the UK or US, but the dress arrived from China! Here is what happened... we ordered a prom dress in light pink, paid extra to have it custom fit to her size, and paid extra to have expedited delivery. We received no communication on status of the dress or delivery until I emailed about the time I thought it should be arriving. The dress did arrive on time but a completely different color (ivory and brown) than what we ordered and was at least three sizes too large (my daughter was swimming in it) even though it was suppose to me custom fit to her measurements. I contacted the company who refused a refund, refused to accept the return, refused any sort of solution other than for me to take it to someone else for alterations - even though I already paid them to custom fit the dress. The description of the dress was listed as "as shown" with no description to the color. All I had to go on was the pictures which shows the dress in light pink. And there is no reason that the dress should so large when they were working from custom measurements. Please do the safe thing and order from a more reputable company - one not making the dress in China, and one who stands by their products.
bethanyw61
October 19th, 2020
I ordered my wedding dress through Milly Bridal. I was a little nervous ordering because I knew it was coming from China (during a pandemic when things were shut down), but it shipped in about 2 weeks (they are made to order) and arrived within a month of ordering. The dress itself was gorgeous and super high quality. I couldn't have been happier! I would suggest ordering a little big & having it tailored as that is what I did. I also had my seamstress add a small loop to bustle to the bottom button which worked out perfectly! Thank you so much Milly Bridal! You made my wedding!
lorris26
November 17th, 2020
We are very pleased with our order from Millybridal. The gown came just as shown in the photos. It is gorgeous! We ordered the standard size based on the measurements on the website and the dress was made to those specs. It is well constructed and the attention to detail is beautiful! Be sure to order in plenty of time for the dress to arrive... it did ship when they said it would- They were very responsive in answering all of our questions. We will definitely be ordering from Millybridal again!
elizabethc1120
October 23rd, 2020
I loved my dress and would 100% recommend Millybridal. The dress fit perfect it was true to size and even more beautiful in person than in the pictures.
donohoc
January 11th, 2020
Great fit, very well made and great quality. Daughter looked beautiful for her first ball. Arrived on the exact date i was given. Very happy!
sarahc773
April 4th, 2020
I received my dress this morning and I was absolutely over the moon with it it is stunning. I ordered my dress custom sized and it fits perfectly in every way I would highly recommended this company they was more than happy to help if I had any enquires with regular updates on my dress

Tip for consumers:
If u are unsure on what size get it custom made it fits perfectly in every way

Products used:
Prom dress

yvonner108
March 27th, 2020
Dress fit beautiful and material was great! Very attentive since the moment i ordered my daughters dress. Definetly ordering from this website again. Thank you!
mayat31
August 5th, 2020
My dress was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. The fabric and nice and was still good after a hot day to walk around in. Perfect for graduation!
nm118
April 20th, 2019
At first I was really hesitant of trying out a brand I've never heard from or seen before, but there were so many gorgeous dresses I couldn't keep myself from! Tailoring took 12 days and shipping aorox 4! Overall a B+ is my grade for this site because the dress fit almost no perfectly, but was not 100% exactly like the picture shown, which was no problem for me!
Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at MillyBridal really appreciate this.

Best Regards,
MillyBridal Customer Service Center
donnaleeg1
December 13th, 2020
I ordered a dress for a pageant and it came out absolutely stunning. At first, I was fearful of it not turning out how I hoped it would be, but I was so wrong. It came out so nice and I received a lot of compliments for it! I will definitely be ordering from here again.
reagana
April 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Dear Reagan,
We apologize for the problem. As for your case, could you please firstly advise us with your Order Number? Our email address is admin@millybridal.org.
We will then help check what caused the problem and try to find a proper solution to help you out.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

Best regards,
MillyBridal Customer Care
maidem1
September 21st, 2020
Amazing beautiful dress made with amazing quality and very beautiful, just how I wanted it :)) I love it so much
tejasvig
December 2nd, 2020
I ordered my wedding dress from milly bridal and I was late in placing my order and I had an arrival date of just the day before my wedding. So I reached out to them to let them know that we couldn't miss the delivery date and they were so wonderful about it that they not only expedited my dress but had it deliver 1 week before my wedding. The dress was absolutely perfect, the measurements exact and exactly as it was pictured. Needless to say I received too many compliments about it at my wedding party. Milly Bridal you guys are exceptional and thank you so much for making my dress perfect!
faillimsm
May 2nd, 2018
My dress came! I was so excited to open it. Great work. The lining is also very good. The needlework on the dress is careful. I love your work. I trust your company will make my another dress high quality. I am so excited to receive my another one from you soon. Thank you.
amandag566
September 9th, 2020
The dress is how it looks on the site. Beautiful, well made and exactly what I wanted. It took a few weeks to deliver but well worth the wait.
ellies73
May 11th, 2020
This year I was struggling to find a prom dress I truly loved... until I came across MillyBridal. They have hundreds of dresses to choose from and I'm certain you will find one you love from there. MillyBridal made sure my dress was a perfect fit, made sure it was delivered before my prom date and kept in touch with me through the process. The dress was exactly as pictured and couldn't have fit me any better. MillyBridal made my prom a perfect night and I couldn't have ordered from a better company. I will definitely be ordering from them again and I highly suggest everyone try them out!
adlerf1
Adler F.
January 19th, 2021
Results are highly variable (worse on graduate-level work) and depend on the quality of your writer, and can be influenced by your preparation and instructions, timeline, ability to edit, and... how many iterations you can afford to go though. Although Ultius says that editors proof read papers, I haven't seen a single paper that would pass a basic Perdue OWL or WriteCheck grammar review. Many papers were disjointed, stuffed with filler statements or contained paragraph after paragraph that conveyed little or no meaning. Most contained words that seemed to be generated randomly through use of a thesaurus, such as a new writer might do to avoid blatant plagiarism. Worse: the writers have figured out how to game Ultius' business processes. They will usually give you something by or near the due date, but it likely won't be usable. You'll need to use "request a revision" to get a usable product (after multiple rounds). Each revision typically exceeds the revision date by multiple days and may not address all the revisions requested. Don't pay for expedited work because your writer will likely follow the "give them anything by the due date" pattern and you'll be in revisions well past your due date.
amandad235
April 28th, 2019
Verified purchase
The dress was amazing and it fit very well, but it wasn't the same color that was shown in the picture on the website, and I ordered the color that was shown.
Dear Amanda,
Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having issues. I would like to apologize on behalf of our company for all of the trouble you have had with this order. Currently we are making major improvements with our customer service, quality and logistics departments.
If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us at admin@millybridal.org or provide us with the valid order number.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Kindest Regards,
MillyBridal Customer Care
jenniferb1482
May 14th, 2020
Very Satisfied with the dress. We recieved the dress no problems and absolutley love it. It unfortunately that prom was cancelled due to the pandemic. Hopefully she will have the opportunity in the future to where the dress.
lamask
December 10th, 2020
I was impressed with my order and delivery time and the fact that they kept me posted about the progress of my order. Thanks again
anayr
June 12th, 2020
I'm in love with the dress. Size is perfect for me, and the shipping is very fast. I love Milly Bridal
jodyh116
November 2nd, 2020
I purchased a wedding dress from MillyBridal.org. I HIGHLY recommend ordering from them. DEFINITELY recommend paying for the custom size to your measurements. I received my dress in only a few weeks (could have been sooner, but told them my wedding/elopement wasn't until January so no rush was needed). I put my dress on and it fits PERFECTLY! Zero alterations needed! The dress is well-made and I was concerned I would need to pay to have it lined but it has a built-in bra and I do not need to do anything but steam it before my big day. I was super skeptical of buying a dress sight unseen from another country but it is absolutely perfect and I would definitely recommend you trust Milly Bridal for a perfect dress for any occasion.
domo4
October 20th, 2020
Milly bridal were super helpful and worked to a tight deadline and the dress was just as depicted in the picture. They had great communication to ensure the dress arrived in plenty of time for the event.
mittenb1
November 30th, 2019
Thank you so much! My wedding gown arrived yesterday, on-time as promised by your company. It is soft, pretty, well-made, and fits like a glove! I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. I was a bit skeptical - how was it going to fit without trying it on? Needn't have worried. Thanks again for a wonderful experience and a great bargain.

Hi Karen, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1. MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://www.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://www.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By milly b.,