MillyBridal

MillyBridal has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 64 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MillyBridal also ranks 15th among Wedding Dresses sites.

• Trus to size, quality of dress is 100% and colour is exactly like the picture.
  • I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing customer service!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate MillyBridal?

“MillyBridal B-Day Surprise!”

Rachel M.
3/9/20

I was hesitant about ordering my wedding gown online. However, my experience was so great! My dress arrived on my B-Day & was more amazing than I expected. It looks just as I dreamt. My request was NOT simple. I would definitely recommend ordering from them, when you do, take custom measurements from your seamstress/tailor. It didnt take that long either. I ordered in January & it arrived Mar 4th.

“I was a hit disappointed with my dress.”

Reagan A.
4/2/19

I ordered my prom dress from MillyBridal last year and it fit beautiful and was high quality. This year I ordered my homecoming dress from them as well, and set in my custom size just like last year, and it did NOT fit well. It was supposed to be a short and cute dress but my boobs were falling out because it was too large up top and the hemline went well below my knees.

dress (57) customer service (6) custom measurements (3)
nm118
April 20th, 2019
At first I was really hesitant of trying out a brand I've never heard from or seen before, but there were so many gorgeous dresses I couldn't keep myself from! Tailoring took 12 days and shipping aorox 4! Overall a B+ is my grade for this site because the dress fit almost no perfectly, but was not 100% exactly like the picture shown, which was no problem for me!
milly b. – MillyBridal Rep
Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at MillyBridal really appreciate this.

Best Regards,
MillyBridal Customer Service Center
faillimsm
May 2nd, 2018
My dress came!!! I was so excited to open it. Great work. The lining is also very good. The needlework on the dress is careful. I love your work. I trust your company will make my another dress high quality. I am so excited to receive my another one from you soon. Thank you.
amandad235
April 28th, 2019
Verified purchase
The dress was amazing and it fit very well, but it wasn't the same color that was shown in the picture on the website, and I ordered the color that was shown.
milly b. – MillyBridal Rep
Dear Amanda,
Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having issues. I would like to apologize on behalf of our company for all of the trouble you have had with this order. Currently we are making major improvements with our customer service, quality and logistics departments.
If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us at admin@millybridal.org or provide us with the valid order number.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Kindest Regards,
MillyBridal Customer Care

Hi Karen, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://www.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://www.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By milly b.,