Review of MillyBridal

MillyBridal reviews

3 reviews with 4 stars

amandad235
4/28/19

The dress was amazing and it fit very well, but it wasn't the same color that was shown in the picture on the website, and I ordered the color that was shown.

Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Amanda,
Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having issues. I would like to apologize on behalf of our company for all of the trouble you have had with this order. Currently we are making major improvements with our customer service, quality and logistics departments.
If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us at admin@millybridal.org or provide us with the valid order number.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Kindest Regards,
MillyBridal Customer Care
nm118
4/20/19

At first I was really hesitant of trying out a brand I've never heard from or seen before, but there were so many gorgeous dresses I couldn't keep myself from! Tailoring took 12 days and shipping aorox 4! Overall a B+ is my grade for this site because the dress fit almost no perfectly, but was not 100% exactly like the picture shown, which was no problem for me!

Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at MillyBridal really appreciate this.

Best Regards,
MillyBridal Customer Service Center
faillimsm
5/2/18

My dress came!!! I was so excited to open it. Great work. The lining is also very good. The needlework on the dress is careful. I love your work. I trust your company will make my another dress high quality. I am so excited to receive my another one from you soon. Thank you.

Hi Karen, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://www.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://www.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MillyBridal staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MillyBridal