Review of Milanoo

cs_en@milanoo.com

38 reviews with 2 stars

dardenellab
1/20/18

I ordered what we supposed to be a suede shearling ladies motorcycle jacket from Milanoo I ordered a size large which turned out to be too small for me. Instead of returning it I gifted it to one of my daughters. I've then turned around and ordered myself another jacket same type in a size extra large what we supposed to take 2 weeks took a month when the item finally arrived it is not suede at all. The first item was suede and I got it from a different distributor. The second jacket which was supposed to be the same item although from a different distributor was not suede. I am very disappointed in Milanoo and I will not be ordering from there anymore and I plan on telling all my friends not to order from there as well.

isabellel11
3/1/17

The size chart doesn't work; i used it and the dress came too big. It took three months to receive the dress. It looks like the picture but very thin material. The skirt is see through. I will not wear that. Don't waste your money there.

dahnin
7/11/16

Do not order from these people. I ordered a wig and they claimed fed ex tried to contact me which was a lie and they had the item destroyed. Instead of returning my money or sending the item again they told me to have better communication the next time, when there was never ANY communication to start with. Worst site ever.

furqane
1/2/16

I ordered a blazer,i got it in 7-10 days but the problem is their size chart,You guys need to improve your size chart it really doesn't helps and try to improve the quality of fabric as well.

Thanks.

brunof13
12/7/15

I fell for Milanoo but had to return the item as it was of really bad quality. I made the mistake of accepting a coupon for compensation. Now I wanted to use the coupon for another order.
The coupon is not accepted as the new order contains items that are on sale. The customer service only sends me standard replies of "only allowed to use one coupon", it feels like it does not even understand the question. I feel like in a situation worthy of Kafka.

lisam207
10/15/15

After reading this companies returns policy and other information I was confident in buying from them. I purchased 3 items, 2 clothing items were totally the wrong size although I used their size chart and checked my measurements, one of which was the wrong colour whilst the other was very thin and see-through. The 3rd item was a boxed figure which had been bashed and knocked about even though the box the order came in wasn't. For over a month I tried to get this order fixed via return or exchange but they told me to keep it and give it to a friend or pay out further to return it with only a partial refund. I definitely wouldn't use this site again. Although their site states 'Milanoo is not just an expert adviser on fashion and style; it is also your friend that can provide you with the sweetest and most timely service imaginable. It is the vocation of Milanoo to dress you Difference; thus, in turn, it will become your top fashion choice.' I felt they were unreliable and rude with no care or respect for their customers.

cathye8
10/9/15

This order took so long, I thought it was lost. It's too late now for the event for which it was ordered, doesn't fit, and I'm being told that I should have looked at the size guide because the sizes aren't true to American sizes. OK -- can I have an address to return the blouse because this is a company that doesn't include an invoice with return instructions automatically. They now want a photo of me in the too small blouse? WTH?

lum181
6/13/15

En distintas ocasiones he pedido cosas en milanoo los catsuit están buenos pero en las fotos se ven mas brillantes de lo que son, la demora en la llegada del producto son muy comunes

infinitim
12/2/14

Okay I know I shouldn't get worked up about this, but I literally just bought a Lolita skirt, blouse, and a few panniers and figured why not read some comments from what Milanoo's like, but after reading these comments I'm freaking out. I seriously want to cry because of how many bad ratings there are!

Tip for consumers: Read the freaking comments first!!!!!

merannb
9/1/14

Photos are taken from other websites and they sell cheap knocked off bootleg figurines and Lolita costumes. The processing time would suggest that there is no stock and they send the request out to a sweat shop to knock it up. The quality is really hit or miss as China doesn't get the minimum acceptable quality idea. So if it's a low quality item you want such as plastic handbag and are happy to take a gamble etc then you may strike lucky. Don't trust the reviews as they only let the good ones through. I saw one that slipped through saying the item was crap but it had 5 stars!!!! I wanted to cancel my order as soon as I found out the figures were bootleg but they refused and took 6 weeks to dispatch my order AFTER I tried to cancel it.
The Lolita blouses I bought lost half the buttons on the first wear and the material was so see through that you had to wear a vest and was unbreathable fabric, not best for Austealias heat. The figurines were terrible quality with paint drips all over the plastic, the stands wouldn't even fit with the figure.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy Lolita or figurines as the photos are not what you'll get.

loves13
7/16/14

I ordered from Milanoo having high expectations and seeing great reviews. Then I waited and my order stayed in processing. Then a month passed and it was still the same thing. So I contacted customer service to find out what was going on. They apologized then said one of my items didn't pass the quality inspection and that I could either get a refund for that item or they could repair it. So I took the second offer. I was told someone would be in touch with me within 24hrs. and I never recieved anything. Instead I got a email nearly a week later stating they refunded everything. I got no explanation. Only just place your order again. I was so upset. With the job I have I rarely get to go out shopping in a regular store. This is only my second time trying to shop for clothes online. And I thought Milanoo would have been great because of their variety. All I got was lies. I hope this review helps someone out there shopping with them. Just becareful, the upside atleast I got a refund, the downside no clothes.

kamr8
5/31/14

Very disappointed! I ordered 2 pair of chunky heels: turquoise and yellow. Both pair look as if they have been worn before - scuffed and dirty. The yellow pair has olive green heels! No where in the yellow pair's description or photo does it show or say the heels are olive green. Since I live in the U.S., I am not going to spend the money to return the shoes. Instead, I will mark it up as a bad experience and not order from Milanoo, again. Donating the shoes to the Goodwill.

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Sincerely sorry for the troubles, but you could always contact us if you are not satisfy with the products. Also, if it is our mistake or quality issues, customers don't need to send them back, we are happy to solve it for you. Please have a check your mailbox for the solution.

lynnec7
1/29/14

I purchased over $450 in swimsuits to sell in my tanning salon, Being aware of the sizing difference I ordered all large, x-large and xx-large.
I had a few clients complain that I need to get bigger sizes but it wasn't until today when I tried on approx.10 of them that I fully understood the frustrations my clients expressed.
I am an average size woman here in Canada , 5' 6" tall and I wear a Med or Large.
MILANOO... We are not all 5' tall and 90 lbs. like your Asian women. If you're going to sell to Americans and Canadians make your clothing fit Americans and Canadians.
Every one of my swim suits purchased from Milanoo is short in the body and too tight around the body and waist whether they are size large, x-large or xx-large. Made in Asia for Asian women.
I will find another swimsuit supplier in Canada or the USA

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the troubles we have caused you. Please don't hesitate to contact us by phone, live chat (24/7)or email (cs_en@milanoo.com) for your case, and our aftersale support team will help you with this matter. Or please offer me the order number I can check for you. Your greatly understanding is appreciated!

guadalupec14
1/27/14

I bought four pairs of shoes from this site, two were amazing and under $30. However the other 2 pairs were over $50 and horrible quality not worth the money at all I contacted them that I wanted to return them and they have ignored my emails. Super disappointed and what a waste of money!

Warning: They only publish good reviews on their site! I reviewed all the shoes I purchased on their website and they only published the positive feedback.

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Would you mind to send me a message of your email address or the order number, then I can check for your case? If it is our mistake that missed your emails, we will do anything to make this up. Sorry for the inconvenience that have been brought to you.

carolb45
12/10/13

I ordered 4 dresses from Milanoo. Took long to get them although they charged my credit card immediately. One dress that was blue was 2 different colors did not look right at all. The others had a strange fit very short waisted for me at 5'7". I wanted to return all got the RA number from them packed all with the paperwork and returned via ups. I provided them the tracking number. I also tracked it. It was received and signed for 1 week ago and they say they never got it so no credit of my $300+! I have emailed them multiple times. Email goes to China and they communicate with their return site in California so it takes days. So now I need to go to my credit card company and try to dispute it. Don't buy from them if you think you may have to return the items you may never get your credit back. I shop on line all the time. This is my worst return experience ever!

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience. For the items you are not satisfied, please feel free to let us know. You could contact us by phone 86-28-6555-4191, live chat or email (cs_en@milanoo.com), and our aftersale team will help you with an reasonable solution.

tinae5
11/16/13

SCAM!!!Extremely disappointed with this company and how they make it impossible to return anything. I have ordered a few times from them. I should have learnt my first time when they made it impossible to return a pair of shoes I spent $70.00 on, that I have never even worn once because they came too small. But this last time ruined my whole experience with them. First off, I ordered a jacket that looked nothing like the picture. It was so cheap, the cuffs in the picture weren't even sewn on....how cheesy. To make a long story short I have been getting nothing but the run around. I went to live chat first, then they gave me a email addy so I could get a return number. So i emailed them.Then they emailed me back a day later and gave me a link so I could get the return number if I logged into my account. AND how convenient...I can pick every item for the RMA number but the product I want to return. I have emailed them 3 times now, with no avail. I don't know this is a tough one but HOW ABOUT YOU JUST MAKE IT EASY TO RETURN AN ITEM...ONE BUTTON...ONE NUMBER. OR YOU COULD AUTHORIZE LIVE CHAT TO GIVE THE RMA NUMBER!! This would be easier if this company was legit! This company blows for customer service and this experience has ruined it for me. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Sorry for whatever the inconvenience that have been brought to you. Could you please provide us the order number, so we can check the record of your case? For the returns, sorry that live chat is not supported to offer RMA, but if your order meets the requirement of returning, the customer service representative will always offer and give you the reasonable supports and solution. Your greatly understanding is appreciated!

godins
10/24/13

bonjour,
j'ai commandé une robe lolita chez milanoo pour l'anniversaire de ma fille ,j'ai bien suivi leur tableau des tailles afin d'être sure d'avoir la bonne taille ! le colis est arrivé assez vite ! mais le souci c 'est que la taille de la robe etait bien trop petite ,et les lacets aussi ! j'ai donc demandé un échange contre une autre robe ! mais ils n'ont pas l'air de comprendre et me propose un remboursement ! je viens de faire mon retour , j'espère que tout ira bien ! je trouve quand même exagéré de devoir payer les frais de retour ainsi qu'aprés , encore des frais pour la 2ème commande que je suis obligée de faire ! je vais demandé a milanoo une éxonération des frais pour ma prochaine commande car c'est trés cher ! 18 pour la 1ere commande qui ne va pas a cause de leur tableau de tailles ,puis les frais de retour de la poste puis encore 18 pour l'échange de la robe ! la robe me revient trés cher ,et encore c est dans le cas ou ma 2ème commande se passe bien ! c est la dernière fois que je commande sur milanoo ,ca revient trop cher !

fr_mi_131012105740_234

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Chère client bonjour , si vous avez des questions de votre commande , vous pouvez nous envoyer un mail via “ centre d’aide ” pour demander RMA , et nos collègues vont vous aider .meric de votre compréhension
Voici le site :
antonw9
10/7/13

Good products and good prices but many of their policies are set up to make mistakes difficult to rectify.

My first order with milanoo, i got the sizing wrong. I requested to return the clothes for an exchange. Howeve, I went out of town on business and was unable to send it immediately. When i returned that once you request a return you must send it within a few days or you lose your ability to return the order.

Against my better judgement, I orders from them again. It was 10 percent off and free shipping. After i returned from PayPal, i pressed the submit button only to realise that the web page automatically opts in for "expedited" shipping and charges you high shopping rates after i had already agreed to a set price and free shipping when i entered my PayPal information. I believe this is done purposely. Secondly, there is no way to immediately cancel your order. You must send a message to customer service which will only send a reply when it is convenient for them. Replies usually take a good portion of a day since they are in China. Their online policy states that after 24 hours there is a restocking fee of 30 percent. I received a reply from them late the next night. They assured me i would get a full refund. But it was so close to the 24 hour deadline and it takes so long for them to respond, i was scared they would charge me the restocking fee. If it were a normal company i would believe the customer service rep, but due to my pervious bad experience, i could not trust them to go against their written policy.

To make things even worse, they claimed that die to my correspondence my order had to be delayed. Therefore they basically stole my expedited shipping money and didn't give me expedited shipping because i inquired about cancelling.

This company does not have good customer service by any means. Having a representative available does not equate with good service.

If you order from this company, be very very careful, double check all fees, stay on your ps and qs and hope you don't have to go out of town.

charlaneg
8/8/13

I would give them 1 star but their customer service is very good so I gave them 2 for that only. Cute swimsuits but sizes are so different from their measurement guide and they are not returnable!. I would not recommend buying swimsuits from Milanoo.

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience that has been brought to you. The swimsuits are not returnable as they belongs to intimates and we will take your suggestions and make further improvements on it. Your greatly understanding is appreciated!

annas48
5/13/13

I ordered a few things from milanoo.com. Everything was fine but the Lolita Skirt. The skirt was supposed to be made of cotton. But the skirt i got wasn't made of cotton. I don't know what exactly the skirt is made of but it isn't made of cotton as milanoo said. The skirt looks very stiff. That's very disappointing.

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thanks for your feedback of our products. Please feel free to contact us if you have any inquires or quality issues with the item by email, live chat or phone. Our customer representatives will help you in a timely manner. Your greatly understanding is appreciated!

muntaham
5/11/13

I ordered this dress: http://www.milanoo.com/Cool-Pink-Chiffon-Bateau-Neck-Sleeveless-Maxi-Dress-p289352.html?searchKeyword=1#0-3 about four days ago and it has been saying that there is not confirmation on my payment yet. I have heard from other reviews that this website is a scam and, I have to say that I'm starting to agree. Which is sad because the dress I ordered was so pretty but, from what I hear, it probably won't be as great a quality as they say. Going to cancel my order now.

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Please accept my deepest apology. Regarding the issue you are facing, could you please contact us and offer us the order number (cs_en@milanoo.com), so we could track your orders in a timely manner. Or you are feel to drop us a call or use live chat for the fast response. Your greatly understanding is appreciated!

renatek
5/11/13

(I'm doing this for Milanoo's "$5 cash back when you write a review" thing so my order number was en_mi_130501194855_054)
I ordered the "Sweet Green Lace Trim Chiffon Lolita Dress" and "Classic White Voile Womens Lolita Crinolette". The dress had a discount, then because I bought the dress I got a discount on the petticoat too and I had a discount ($30.11) on shipping. If I hadn't had those discounts I wouldn't have bought anything from Milanoo. I mean $47.97 for shipping a plastic shipping bag which is only 50cm x 40cm x 20 cm is a little much don't you think? Then after I ordered and paid a friend told me Milanoo has lots of problems. Luckily I got the package 8 days before time. Then on the commercial invoice there were 2 way different products listed than the ones I ordered, but luckily when I opened the package the dress and the petticoat were in there. I unpacked them and tried them on. The quality is okay, the fabric may be a little cheap in the dress but it is very soft and I do like it. There are lots of wires hanging from the outside of the dress which you can see, but I'll cut them off. Also one of the embellishments has goten a little loose but I can fix that too. I personally had a pretty good experience, but having read other reviews I don't think I'll buy anything from Milanoo ever again.

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thanks for sharing your shopping experience with us here. We will take your feedback into consideration and make further improvements. Also, please feel free to contact us if the item has any quality issue by email, phone or live chat. Your greatly understanding is appreicated!

deneenp
4/7/13

I am very pleased with the quality of the Dress I purchased, and it looked just like the picture. However, the size I ordered did not fit me, so I sent them an RMA request (which was difficult to find on their website). I got an email back the very next day (on a sunday!) and they told me that it's best if I DO NOT exchange the item. Now I have to purchase another dress in a different size, and send them back the dress that doesn't fit and this has to be at my own expense. I dislike how hard it is to exchange the clothing! It's not simple!! And I don't like that I have to buy another dress. What if this one doesn't fit? Do I have to purchase a 3rd dress with my credit card? I don't think I'll be purchasing any more clothing from Milanoo, because the exchange/refund process is not EASY.

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Please accept my deepest apology regarding your case. We understand your urgent feelings and our customer representatives are always looking for a more convenient way to solve the problems. So could you please offer us the order number we could check it again for you? But please don't worry, although sending back the returning package might take a little bit time, our customer representatives are always here for you if you got some issues and we are improving the procedures. Your greatly understanding is appreciated!

michellem30
3/23/13

I use to rave about this place from my first order, though it took some time to get my packages. The real issue is they are never tru to size anymore I purchased a lolita dress as my first order and it was an XL this last order I ordered a XXL skirt and coat and bothe are to tight I can even get the skirt past my mid thigh its too small. It makes me angry because I spent a lot of money and ordered a size 2 sizes larger then what I am I'm very disapointed and by the reviews its going to be impossible to return them. Now I'm going to have to spend tons of money on alterations so the fit or I'm going to have to try and sell it for a price close enough to the origonal which probabily won't happen. Not ok! If your going to have a size chart make sure its true to what you make!

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Sincerely sorry for the troubles caused you. Please feel free to tell us your shopping experience. At this point, if you are not satisfied with the item, please contact our customer service by sending us emails with your oders information and details (cs_en@milanoo.cm). Our customer representatives will help you with your orders and give you a reasonable solution based on the case.

crystalc9
3/19/13

I was truly hesitant about this site because of all the reviews. I ordered two Monokini swimsuits and they arrived when I was told they would, which was great. Quality was good BUT, the sizes were all wrong. I ordered two large and one fits like a medium and the other is like an extra small. And I also verified with the site their size chart and based on their site, it should have fit. I was satisfied with one suit, I can still wear it but the other is entirely too small. Disappointed for sure because my trip is coming up in 4 weeks :(

en-uk_130306055239_914

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Truly sorry for the inconvenience, and please feel free to tell us your shopping experience with us here. If you are not satisfy with the quality or size of the items you received, you are always welcome to contact us by emailing to cs_en@milanoo.com. Our customer representatives will do theirs bests to help you with your orders. Your greatly understanding is appreciated!

With best regards.

Thanks, My sister got this news and find her favority in the BACK TO SCHOOL promotion, I really like it. But I have a question, why don't you do the freeshipping, it is really attractive

By susie H.

Yes, Milanoo is a real site. I have bought several items from them most of which I like. I did return a dress which I wanted an exchange for because the sleeves were made really short. They had me send the return to California and they sent me another from China which took a long time to receive and the dress part wasthen two big. They also never sent me a skirt to a two piece dress and after writing them a number of times about it they said they sent it in another package but I never received it til this day. I have asked for a refund a number of times and they just stopped responding. I should've canceled it though my cc. Although I liked most of the items I have purchased from them. I will most likely not order from them again because they can't be trusted to refund or replace your items should you return them or not receive them. Also the shipment time is very long.

By R D.

I live in the UK and was just about to checkout after adding so many dresses to the basket but something made me read the reviews. As there are so many negative comments I will definitely not buy from this website, thanks so much for the reviews. You saved me from making a big mistake.

By Tahira J.

I ordered from this site over a year ago. I ordered two skirts and neither of them showed up. I tried to cancel my order multiple times but it never worked because the site always timed out, I spent over 100 dollars. I tried to email them multiple times but they replied with the same thing and nothing was ever fixed (basically told me to file a report on their website which I did multiple times). Trust me, you don't want to order from Minaloo, from the reviews I see on here they haven't changed their service at all in a year. Only after ordering my skirts, I read all of the reviews and tried to cancel it and get my money back, of course it didn't work. It also made my credit card stop working and I had to call the bank to get it reactivated again.

By Cloud H.

No, it's still up.

By Chelsea L.

If it isn't, it certainly should be. They should be put out of doing business.

By Ali T.

Thank you for your input and I agree. Milanoo is just horrible and should be put out of business. They're scammers. I have 8 pages of back-and-forth correspondence with them and it's still going on. Threatening doesn't work with these people and actually suing them would be extremely difficult and expensive since they are located in China (figures huh!) I hope NOBODY has to go through what I have and still am experiencing...DON'T BUY ANYTHING from Milanoo.

By Ali T.

Milanoo is not a website to be trusted, I just recommend to threaten to sue them because they have really terrible customer service. Some people wait years for their refunds, so... Just don't order from them is what I think, it's about a 40% chance you'll get what you wanted and paid for. Sorry you have to go through with ordering from this website.

By Cloud H.

Questions? Get answers from the Milanoo staff and other customers.

40 Photos for Milanoo