Review of Mgramcases

Macomb, Michigan 48042, United States
support@mgramcases.com

jaynien
1/30/19

I placed an order on 9/17/2018 and received confirmation that the order was received. However, it is now 1/30/2019 and..... nothing. I have contacted them repeatedly with no reply. I had ordered from them before and been fully satisfied, but now they have stolen my money and I have no phone cases!

shannons236
1/29/19

I ordered a case on 11.1.18 and paid and received my order confirmation. This was not the first time I have ordered from them. I have never received my case and today when I tried to email it says email is undeliverable which means they have stolen my money.

paiged28
1/21/19

I ordered in September!! Took my money immediately and I have no product! Emailed them 3 times now and today, it says email address doesn't exist! Don't order from this company! Don't get ripped off like many of us have!!!

brandic41
1/10/19

What can we do about this company taking our money and delivering NO products? I cannot let this go! I ordered 7 cases in September, and I have heard nothing after multiple emails. Today, the email address listed for them is no longer valid. They have taken us all and disappeared into the night with no consequences. Something should be able to be done. Ridiculous.

jennifers859
1/10/19

I ordered 5 phone cases in September. I waited the full 2 months, it has now been over 3 months. I see now that they have probably gotten away with a lot of peoples money!! I had ordered from them in the past, it was typically a long processing window, but never this bad and was generally pleased with the cases. Now, No one will return my email and no one will attempt to reach out to me! WORST SERVICE EVER!! WILL NEVER ORDER HERE AGAIN!!

jamies298
1/9/19

After seeing that I'm not the only one, I'm beginning to think that this company shut down with no notice. I've ordered from them several times with no issues but I'm still waiting for one case from 10/10/18. They haven't posted on facebook since October and they're not responding to emails. They took off with lots of money it seems.

bridgettes13
1/4/19

I got scammed too!
I placed this order SEPTEMBER 21, 2018. It is now JANUARY!! Ughhhh.. I was expecting a cute little penguin cellphone case with my name on it for my now not so new iPhone.... and NOTHING! Not even a kiss my ARSE!

conswellas
1/1/19

I ordered a case in July/August of 2018 and still have not received it. I sent numerous emails but only the 1st two were responded to saying they have no idea what happened to my case and something about production. Then all of the communication with them stopped as if they were ignoring me. I still to this day have not received my case and they took my money!!!!!! I'm so angry!!!! I've ordered about 7-8 cases from them in the past and I've never experienced this issue. Im not sure what's going on but it looks like im not the only person having this same problem!!!

Tip for consumers: Dont order from them!! You'll never get it and they'll take your money!!!!!

ashleyw243
12/21/18

I placed my order with the company in September. I have sent multiple emails to the email they provided for customer service. The first email i did receive a response back after a month of my order. The email stated that it would be 3-4 weeks and recommended that i read the production process. It has been three months exactly that I placed my order and I have sent multiple emails regarding my order which I have kept just in case. Looks like I'm loosing my money. I'm not sure if my bank will dispute this or not since it's been three months.

amandab461
12/20/18

I ordered my phone cases months ago, and never received my order. The customer service is as bad as it comes. They don't get back to you timely and are not helpful at all. Unfortunately that is money and time I will never get back.

kareng401
12/16/18

Sad to say that I've ordered from this company in the past and have been satisfied however.........SOMETHING CHANGED!!!!! I ordered in September and still haven't gotten my order. I have emailed so many times, I've lost count, with no response!!!! After reading these reviews it sounds like mgramcases has a lot money to reimburse!!

I repeat.......DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

lisaj307
12/1/18

I ordered in September it is now December and they never sent my order. I have sent no less than 5 emails with absolutely no response. I want my money back.

rachelf98
11/25/18

okay so it feels better reading these reviews knowing I'm not the only one??? I ordered 5 cases for 45$ 9/4/18....& guess what it's 11/25/18 AFTER thanksgiving dude, I'm not sure why I didn't look up reviews before I spent the money?? but I'm just laughing now because WOW I actually got scammed like I see this all the time but never thought it would happen to me, oh well it's just $40, but definitely don't order from them! you'll never get ANYTHING, I've heard people revived stickers instead of cases??? I never heard from them again

kayleep4
11/6/18

Spent $40 on cases i never received. Emailed them twice and they stopped sending me emails totally. it's been 2 months!!! complete bullsh*t. DO. NOT. BUY.

sierrap12
11/3/18

I have ordered my cases 7 weeks ago and still haven't gotten an email with my tracking number. I contacted them and they referred me to the FAQ's which said that it takes 4 weeks. It has been longer than 4 weeks. I am very irritated and would never order from them again.

carolg271
10/14/18

I have never been so disappointed in a product in my life! I ordered 6 skins WITH CASES. I received 6 stickers for $40. And it took forever to get my stickers! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

heathert108
10/11/18

I ordered 3 cases in June here it is October and still no cases, will not answer chat or emails. Will be reporting to BBB

kaylahr1
10/5/18

Do not order from this company!!!!! I ordered 3 phone cases over 5 weeks ago and have not received a shipping email. I emailed the company and he said they need 3-4 weeks for production. It's now been another week and a half and I haven't heard anything.

jazminm6
10/2/18

I ordered from this company in August, received the 6 stickers by the end of September. Stickers!!!!!! more than a month for lousy stickers, which by the way have really cheap glue. Don't waste your money.

renmaryr
9/28/18

Vi los review muy tarde, ya ordene con esta gente y en definitiva es un fraude. Trate de contactarme con ellos y jamás recibí respuesta. Quiero mi dinero de vuelta y no consigo como hacerle.

aprilb138
9/19/18

I ordered 6 skins over a month ago I haven't received them YET. Three emails later NO response. I ask for a refund and no response.

laniem1
9/19/18

I waited 2 months for my order, to finally received it in an envelop and all I had was stickers when it clearly states phone cases. This is unbelievable, unless you wanna lose your money leave this company alone.

denises279
9/14/18

I ordered six phone skins. I got six STICKERS!!!! Granted, they're pretty but they're not phone skins.

brienc1
9/11/18

I ordered a few cell phone cases on July 20th as a gift for my wife's birthday (8/13) and here it is September 11th and it still hasn't shipped. I emailed them a few weeks ago about it they said it was "finishing up production" and they'll let me know when it's shipped. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything. I asked for a refund and they said all sells are final. This has got to be the most unprofessional and unorganized website I've heard ordered from. DO NOT order anything from this website!!

madonnab4
9/8/18

I ordered 6 CASES for 25.00. waited 5 weeks. Recieved an envelope with 6 stickers. No cases. What a joke. Never order from this company

I've ordered from them in the past in numerous occasions and they were great back then

By Conswella S.

Definitely not a legit company!!! They took my money and never gave me my case, and they would respond back to my emails

By Conswella S.
Questions? Get answers from the Mgramcases staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Mgramcases