Review of Me Undies

support@meundies.com

3 reviews with 2 stars

emilyl67
11/14/18

I started buying MeUndies over a year ago. FWIW I'm a female. I love them for the first few months or so they're incredibly comfortable and fit me well. Fit true to size, too.

This is where the love affair ends. I got a pack of undies 12/17 and most of the ones from that pack are useless and have fallen apart at the waistband. It would be one thing if it was a tiny hole or at literally any other seam, but these are GIGANTIC holes that cannot be fixed with a simple hand stitch. (If you know how to sew an elastic waistband and thin MicroModal, please, let me know.)

They're less than a year old and many of my pairs are falling apart. Unwearable.

I'm really not happy with the overall longevity of MeUndies and wish I hadn't fallen into the hype, as I've wasted several hundred dollars on this company.

kennym63
7/27/18

I'm pretty disappointed. When i first got my meundies i was pretty excited, asked when i first put them on i was pretty satisfied. Since then my opinion has soured as after only a few weeks I've had stitching coming loose on a few of my pieces. Most developed fabric pilling. But the most disappointing would be that they now all seem to ride up my ass throughout the day. I paid a premium price expecting a premium experience.

jackp57
10/20/16

had for few weeks now. Just noticed seems already coming undone. at over $20/pair I'd expect them to last little longer.

Questions? Get answers from the Me Undies staff and other customers.

Me Undies?