Review of Me Undies

meundies.com@contactprivacy.com

5 reviews with 1 star

howardp63
9/29/18

The design is very poor. Difficult to get on and of since it has a short zipper. You have to take it off to go to the toilet. No returns once you try it on.

ericm387
8/28/18

Their customer service is rude and unprofessional. They randomly charge you more money without notice and claim everything is out of their control.

kenningtonc
3/15/18

With all the marketing hype, I decided to try a pair of briefs and ordered and paid for one pair from their web site. They collected and processed my credit card right away on Feb. 12, 2018. On February 25th, I called customer service to check the status of my order. "Girlie" a customer service rep siad she would check with warehouse. Girlie came back and said the warehouse never processed my order. Right then, I decided something was wrong with this company and requested my money back. Girlie said she would refund my money and since this was such a screw up on their part, they would go ahead and send me the pair I ordered as good faith and to make up for their mistake. I asked her how long it would take to receive these briefs and she said the standard 7-10 days. WELL guess what, today is March 15, 2018 and I have never received the briefs. BUT, you'll love this. Their customer service department keeps sending me surveys asking how I like the briefs and how does their customer service rate...ARE YOU KIDDING ME...Really? Hence, I have unscribed from them...WHEW.
Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company. They are all hype and nothing more!

samw165
11/20/17

I used their 'reserve a pair' option in their subscription feature to order some underwear for me and my boyfriend. I waited a month, then I got the shipping confirmation. 2 weeks later though I got a message that they had lost my entire order and they were sold out of that design.
Someone else was given my order.
To my dismay they will not reprint it and after calling them out on loosing my order, selling it, and charging my account for it they closed my account, taking the $25 credit they had given me for my trouble.
Then told me they could not support me in being a MeUndies customer for calling them out on social media, for loosing mine and so many other peoples orders, and charging them for it.
Basically don't bother with them, the underwear isn't even great, it wears out just as fast, it pills after you wash it something awful, and the colors fade after about a month or so.

tylerd3
11/14/12

MeUndies scammed me. I bought one pair for half off. I got an email confirming my order. Two months later, no underwear and no response from their email. Thought it would be nice to support a new company; my mistake. I tried contacting their support team multiple times without any response. They are a con.

Questions? Get answers from the Me Undies staff and other customers.

Me Undies?