MercadoLibre.com.mx

MercadoLibre.com.mx has a consumer rating of 1.74 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MercadoLibre.com.mx also ranks 229th among Home Decor sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I been a "Power Seller" for many years and have had bad experience from day one.
How would you rate MercadoLibre.com.mx?

“Don't Trust this website”

Kevin D.
8/18/18

Don't buy any electronics or anything over 100 dollars on. This website is inconsistent with everything. I bought a samsung tablet for my girlfriend mother for her birthday. The first seller never answered once he got the money. Good thing I had mercado pay protection and I got the money back. Mercado Libre never did anything to this seller and he still selling on their website. Did the same happened with another seller. Seller took 6 days to give me my money back. Make things worse Mercado Libre traps their money the seller gives you back on their website to either buy more products that they sell on their website or transfer to a mexican bank. The problem is that, I am American and used American bank card to buy the tablet and their is no option to transfer your money back to your account to which you paid. I bought some other stuff prior to this but nothing expensive and they arrived just to be fair on time. Also they in no customer service line available to call someone if you have a problem. My recommendation is DON'T TRUST this website and don't buy anything unless you have MERCADO PROTECTION.

“Don't Bother”

Perry S.
7/6/19

This website is a complete scam. I messaged a seller asking for shipment to the United States since they seemed to be fine doing it for someone else. Ironically enough, now they're claiming they don't ship here when they already had. How can you do business selectively like this? This isn't the first time this has happened here either. Horrible way to run a business

seller (8)
kevind287
August 18th, 2018
gabriela155
April 29th, 2017
Well, it is hard to say but, trust no one there, but trust in your instincts of not getting scammed, now this site puts effort on avoiding a bad reputation as man in the middle, so very often you will get your money back using MercadoPago, thank lord I haven't got scammed, but maybe it is because I buy stuff that it's not "too good to be true deal" like recent iPhones or computer 50% off or less. I would like to advise you to have your correct address always, use MercadoPago, do not buy documents or services to get documents, preffer "MercadoEnvios" with DHL or FedEx and look for the user's reputation or if it's about a new user look if it is his first or second sale, then use MercadoPago with MercadoEnvios, and make an effort to have communication with them to explain the user how this method works for the sake of both, if the user refuses, then agree to cancel the operation, DO NOT MAKE DEPOSITS TO THE NEW INEXPERIENCED USER, unless, you think it worths to give it a shot, I personally tried that buying an Nvidia GTX650ti and got it pretty quick, buy again, that was a safe deal, normal item, new user wanting to get rid of it, and the price was fair for the time.
In the end. you always have the last word as final user just as I do with my very own experiences.
Hope this review helps!

Tip for consumers: Service depends on person.
If you sell, you need to be patient and polite.
Shippings are okay if you use MercadoEnvios with DHL or FedEx.
I have shipped my sold items, it was fast and easy, my three customers were happy with what they bought.
I'm not a salesman but the three stuff I sold gave me a good experience to share about.
USE DEBIT CARD, payment is ultra faster, refunds are ULTRA faster.
I have been refunded just once, the item was not shipped on time, very satisfied with it.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MercadoLibre.com.mx staff and other customers.

La comunidad de compra y venta online m??s grande de Am̩rica Latina.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MercadoLibre.com.mx?

Have a question about MercadoLibre.com.mx?