Review of Memory-Of

Tel: +1-800-811-4934
support@memory-of.com

jamier157
9/30/18

Website created in Oct 2008 upon my father's passing. I've always been able to light candles, but 'Timeline' pictures are completely missing, music doesn't play, and I can't add photos. The 'Contact' email doesn't work - repeatedly says message not sent. You are better off going elsewhere.

ronp83
3/16/18

No longer able to add photos. I believe this a short term service & not worth paying for.
I must put in at least 100 characters so that I can have this comment registered. This is garbage, but I'll get to the 100 one way or the other !!

nancya75
8/1/17

i have this website for 10 years were paid for life i was in the hospital with a heart thing i wanted to tell $#*! wala gone all my good pictures of Richard D. Adam.SR 1935-2006. THANK YOU MRS NANCY J. ADAM

lucys47
4/4/16

Well, I created a page for my brother that passed two years ago, last year, then forgot password, took over two months to even get a response. then pictures weren't showing, so that was another nightmare on getting them to fix it. And I paid for it when I created it. Well our sister just passed two months ago, and I created a page for her, and I did not add any pictures or anything to it, as I was going to bed. Well I forgot her password, with everything that's been going on, just forgot. I have been trying to get them to respond for over 6 weeks now, and nothing. Thank god I didn't pay for hers right away. I'm still waiting. So I just tried to go to my brother's and I get a page error 503.
What's up with this crap?

sherriej
7/3/15

WHAT IN THE NAME OF HEAVEN are you doing to our websites? We all paid a "forever" fee and now we get nothing. Our loved ones' sites won't pull up, won't edit, won't play music, or can't be found at all. YOU PEOPLE are SCUM of the EARTH !!!! AND....I see that you are STILL selling more and more bereaved people your INFERIOR product. SHAME !!! SHAME !!! SHAME !!! I don't have to see what KARMA is going to do to you people....but KNOW that you WILL get that visit.

lorib19
6/12/14

I have been fighting with memory-of for 8 years. Without fail, my son's website is constantly down. Usually right before his birthday and death date. I am beginning to think that they are doing it on purpose!
Do NOT waste your money - your credit card will be charged without your knowledge also.
This is the last time I ever use this site. Go else where, you will NEVER receive a response from anyone. All they want is your money.
STAY AWAY - you've got enough on your plate dealing with the loss of a loved one.

marilynf1
11/28/10

This site is so slow that it is unusable. It constantly is filled with viruses and customer service is non-existent. I recommend taking your money elsewhere.

janec1
8/22/09

This website takes advantage of the bereaved. It is an unmonitored setting that takes credit card payments, yet issues error messages for any problem with content posting or contact messages. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they say "complaint is not within their scope of service". Turns out the company operates out of the Cayman Islands as "LIFESTAGEMEDIA". They have a wedding website as well as a memorial website.

You can't, it not working anymore. Don't know what's going on, but I'm not happy, I have two memory pages that was paid for, and now can't get into them.

By Lucy S.

The people that own this site now DO NOT respond to any inquiries for help. I am so sorry that you are having this trouble. I pulled up your son's site http://alkeeler.memory-of.com/Contact.aspx

By Sherrie J.

Questions? Get answers from the Memory-Of staff and other customers.

Memory-Of?