Review of Memoky

Tel: +1(877)290-0830
concierge@memoky.com

osmana8
8/29/18

Ordered a bench Jul 29. No Shipping confirmation for over two weeks. Called numerous times and got no response - straight to answerphone, emailed, messaged through facebook. Eventually got someone on the phone who said they would cancel and I should get an email. Waited and no email came through. Also they had already charged my credit card. It's been one month since I ordered now and still no refund. Worst customer service.

tammil7
8/8/18

Terrible Customer Service - unacceptable experience, unreasonable and rude conduct.

fritzt11
9/3/16

I've purchased 5 items from Memoky. A wall clock, a side table, a lamp & two large cabinets. I'm extremely pleased with all my purchases. I don't see what Memoky could do better. Delivery times for items for items are reasonable and I'm very pleased with what I've received so far!

errible Customer Service - unacceptable experience, unreasonable and rude conduct. Do not order from this company. Period. I placed my order and never received a shipping confirmation for a week. Called every phone number I could find, including the toll-free number on their website that lead me nowhere. I emailed several times with no response and even had to resort to their Facebook page and scribe direct messages and write on their wall to get a response. I received a call back from a gentleman that I later found out was the owner that the person handling my order "messed things up" and he's "cleaning up the mess" and would get me my shipping confirmation within 24 hours. I did not receive that either so I followed up again. I was also then contacted by a woman named Patty who essentially just pacified me and did not even coordinate with the owner on their communication with me. I received the order although it was not what was described in on the product description page, nor how it was identified in the URL. I still have the screenshot saved, and when I sent these to Jacob (the owner) and Patty I still did not receive a response. I then decided to go through the return process, in which when I submitted the return form a message prompted I would hear from a representative within 24-48 hours. I did not hear from anyone and had to follow up myself yet again. This is all documented in emails and call logs. They continued to fight me on charging me more money to correct my order despite being wrongly advertised on their site. I explained I had everything already documented and already called my credit card company to dispute as they have not even followed their own policies. Plus, because I had to resort to contacting them on their public Facebook page, I had other potential patrons contacting me asking if they should not buy from them b/c they saw my messages and other patrons sharing their alike frustrating experiences. When I explained this to Patty her response was "I know the owner just had a baby so he has a lot going on" Mind you, I was on my way to a doctors appointment for my own health issues. Personal problems like this should not be an excuse to treat other people so poorly. In the end, they wound up dong the right thing because of everything I explained above. However, it took over 6 weeks and nothing but my time and headaches to get my order corrected. Buyers beware.

By Tammi L.
Questions? Get answers from the Memoky staff and other customers.

Memoky?