Mcdonalds.co.uk

Mcdonalds.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Mcdonalds.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Mcdonalds.co.uk?

“Worst restaurant in the chain”

kevin m.
9/5/19

I've used the Strand Rd McDonald's in Derry City numerous times in the past, but will never, ever darken their door (or drive thru window) again, and if my wife ever does, I'll divorce her (lol). Time after time after time, I've gotten wrong orders, missing items cold food, poor service, staff with limited knowledge and less concerns about customer satisfaction. The last time I used the drive thru, I had to get out of my car twice for items missed in my order and to advise that items I did get, had wrong ingredients upon them. My food was literally soaked with rain as it was so heavy, but my food wasn't ready, so I had to park and wait under the elements (not in shelter). By the time I'd returned home, the food was cold and wet, to the point my family and I couldn't eat it. I asked to speak to manager at the restaurant while there, but was told they weren't available. I phoned for 10 minutes solid (re-ringing when I was cut off) but got no reply Please do yourself a favour, stay away from this site!

kevinm827
September 5th, 2019
Please do yourself a favour, stay away from this site!

Questions? Get answers from the Mcdonalds.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mcdonalds.co.uk?

Have a question about Mcdonalds.co.uk?