McDonald's UK

McDonald's UK has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. McDonald's UK ranks 223rd among Restaurants sites.

How would you rate McDonald's UK?

“Fully recommend”

Willow S.
11/2/20

Some times tables do need cleaning as fries everywhere but other then that fully recommend mc Donald's I love there chocolate milk shacks I fully 100 per cent recommend mmmmmmm there big mc meals to fully fill you up... friendly staff too...

“I used to love McDonald's. Now I stay away...”

James H.
11/23/20

The food... Mc Donald's used to have really tasty food, but they've gone down hill over the years. Burgers are smaller and the quality of the beef is poor. The burgers are dry, overcooked and thin. This isn't just a particular McDonald's. This is everywhere. About the only thing that is still edible is the sausage, egg and cheese bagel. It's hasn't changed much, other than using what tastes like powdered eggs now. Cleanliness? Or the lack thereof... Imagine this... You go to McDonalds in the southwest of the UK just before the lockdown. Not one employee is wearing a mask or gloves. Whilst standing in line, I witnessed an employee scratch her face, then reach in and grab a hamburger bun with that same bare hand. This wouldn't be acceptable during normal times, but even less so during Covid times! When I asked about why there were no gloves or facemasks, I was told it was OK because employees are required to ash their hands every 20 minutes... Really? But they can touch their face and nose then handle someone's food? That was the last time I visited McDonald's... and it will remain the last time until better cleanliness standards are enforced.

jamesh2651
November 23rd, 2020

skyeh14
November 2nd, 2020

kevinm827
September 5th, 2019

I've used the Strand Rd McDonald's in Derry City numerous times in the past, but will never, ever darken their door (or drive thru window) again, and if my wife ever does, I'll divorce her (lol).
Time after time after time, I've gotten wrong orders, missing items cold food, poor service, staff with limited knowledge and less concerns about customer satisfaction.
The last time I used the drive thru, I had to get out of my car twice for items missed in my order and to advise that items I did get, had wrong ingredients upon them. My food was literally soaked with rain as it was so heavy, but my food wasn't ready, so I had to park and wait under the elements (not in shelter). By the time I'd returned home, the food was cold and wet, to the point my family and I couldn't eat it. I asked to speak to manager at the restaurant while there, but was told they weren't available. I phoned for 10 minutes solid (re-ringing when I was cut off) but got no reply
Please do yourself a favour, stay away from this site!

Questions? Get answers from the McDonald's UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonald's UK?

Have a question about McDonald's UK?