Maximum Burn Xtreme reviews

Maximum Burn Xtremeimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

marvinb38
8/25/16

All i have to say is that they took my money....SCAMM

I called the number off the bottle and it was to the distributor.800-440-4397 i spoke to a person name Victoria. She was great! i told her that i work for the State Attorney office and that we are planning to shut them down due to all of the complaints that were filed against them. I scared her to death, she immediately went to her supervisor and took my info to refund my money back 89.00. This was done on the 25th of August ..it took 5 days ..today i checked my bank and it was there. SO CALL THIS NUMBER AND RAISE HELL LIE IF YOU HAVE TO IT GETS THE JOB DONE! I GOT THEM THEY DIDN'T GET ME.

jasonk3
3/13/11

This is a complete scam. The free trial is only 10 days, and then they start charging you a recurring fee of $87. You can get your money back within 10 days. The only problem is that you won't receive the product before the 10 days are up. "Too late for you, sucker!!!" I guess they say blame the post office, but that is just so messed up.

Questions? Get answers from the Maximum Burn Xtreme staff and other customers.

Maximum Burn Xtreme?