This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Maximum Burn Xtreme

Maximum Burn Xtreme

Maximum Burn Xtreme has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Maximum Burn Xtreme ranks 95th among Diet sites.

How would you rate Maximum Burn Xtreme?

“Max Burn Extreme”

Marvin B.
8/25/16

All i have to say is that they took my money... SCAMM I called the number off the bottle and it was to the distributor. *******397 i spoke to a person name Victoria. She was great! I told her that i work for the State Attorney office and that we are planning to shut them down due to all of the complaints that were filed against them. I scared her to death, she immediately went to her supervisor and took my info to refund my money back 89.00. This was done on the 25th of August. It took 5 days. Today i checked my bank and it was there. SO CALL THIS NUMBER AND RAISE HELL LIE IF YOU HAVE TO IT GETS THE JOB DONE! I GOT THEM THEY DIDN'T GET ME.

marvinb38
August 25th, 2016

All i have to say is that they took my money... SCAMM

jasonk3
March 13th, 2011

This is a complete scam. The free trial is only 10 days, and then they start charging you a recurring fee of $87. You can get your money back within 10 days. The only problem is that you won't receive the product before the 10 days are up. "Too late for you, sucker!" I guess they say blame the post office, but that is just so messed up.

Questions? Get answers from the Maximum Burn Xtreme staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maximum Burn Xtreme?

Have a question about Maximum Burn Xtreme?