Review of WeightWatchers

wellnesshelp@weightwatchers.com
2017 Customer choice award

clarar37
9/11/18

The meals are small and are portion ed. Thats the point ladies and gentleman. To eat less and get the weight off

nataliem145
8/30/18

I tried for some weeks, but didn't work for me. I just lost 3 lbs. There are better free lose weight apps.

jameso229
8/18/18

The red tea detox does amazing work if your whining to put in the effort just takes 5 minutes of you time each day and you will start to see results you can try it anywhere you are no need for paying lots of money for a gym membership

You can find more information @ redteadetoxdiet.org check there site out

della11
7/29/18

To the woman constantly giving in to her hunger cravings:

Discover the Secret West African Red Tea
Proven to Stop Hunger Cravings in Their Tracks & Help You Shed One Pound of FAT every 72 hours! Check this link if you want to experience it!

raneea
7/23/18

I tried Weight Watchers because of all the good reviews around 2015 but found it just to be another diet program. My orientation was given by someone who spent more time on the phone asking the app help desk why my number count was off. 10 minutes explaining the into package. 0 minutes explaining the point system. Orientation was supose to be an hour but we spent 40 minutes on the phone with the help desk, 10-15 minutes giving me the required materials and she ended up closing shop 15 mintues early. So I had a pathetic orientation. I basically was handed items and barely explained the program.

I tried a few sessions and found them to be pep talk groups to cheer you on for little "wins". I didn't learn much from them and found I knew even less about the program. I stayed for another orientation explanation but found it to be about as helpful as the first. I think I gave this program 2.5 months and decided not to continue.

The app it self is confusing. You still need to pay for a monthly fee even though you're a Weight Watchers member attending meetings. The app is geared towards their product, does not clearly state proportion servings and really only good if you use their Weight Watchers products. Otherwise you're better off using a calorie counter app.

I have a mild degree of hypotension. I found the app does not calculate for health issues. Each time I had a hypotension I ended up eating a mini meal and the app would calculate for that. By the end of the week I had zero points left for food because of the extra food my body needed to survive. I tried to supplement these variances with the zero point foods but found my body quickly gained weight. I gained a lot of weight trying to use this program. I spent the next two years properly dieting and teaching my self to stop eating when full. Teaching your self to stop eating when full is really the only diet coach you need.

I did not find Weight Watchers to be all that helpful. I ended up gaining little knowledge about the program and ended up gaining a bunch of weight. I spent the next two years teaching my self to eat right and to stop eating when full. No I would not recommend Weight Watchers. It is not for everyone. Their diet sure didn't work for me.

tariqb1
7/22/18

The Red Tea Detox might seem like a tasty tea but youll quickly realize that its so much more than that. In fact, this weight loss program is the most comprehensive system Ive ever seen. It covers absolutely every element of your health from your mental health to your emotional wellbeing, weight loss and fitness, diet and lifestyle, and so much more. And its all put together in a fun, entertaining and easy-to-read system called, you guessed it, The Red Tea Detox. So, if youre ready to tackle your 2018 New Years Resolutions, I think you just found your cup of tea. Pun intended! https://t.co/o378egnWHy

akmala2
6/24/18

I tried red tea detox plan, what a great product but you have be strict and do it by the book. If you're interested in the results of this method, follow the link below, my sister swears by it -

ossiriandt
3/25/18

I've lost some weight although I don't think its solely because of WW and now I'm sticking to the plan for better health!!

clairer38
1/30/18

So happy they decided to shake up the system, Fish, Eggs and Chicken are now free so it's MUCH easier to stick to. More like slimming world now but with the structure of a points system which I like.

mikej240
1/17/18

Weightwatchers helped me to lose 12 pounds in less than 3 weeks. Works just fine with a lil patience. In my opinion the best diet program you'll find.

pauly51
10/4/17

I have used Weight Watchers in the past and have found the program to be inexpensive compared to the other weight loss programs.
Everyone who works for WeightWatchers know how to treat a client

junel34
6/12/17

This site helped me to lose 10 pounds in just a week! Sure that I am able to lose more. Good luck and patience for those who decided to take control of your weight.

jorgem52
6/8/17

I went to their web page and chose the plan that says $3.07 per week which is the simplest and cheapest one. If you do the math, 3.07 x 52 weeks in a year is $159.64. You divide that by 12 months and your monthly bill should be $13.30. Right? Sorry, WRONG. They charged me $16.21 per month. I called them and the lady told me that the small letters supposedly said something different. So with Weight Watchers you don't sign for what you see in big colorful pricing information, you actually commit to pay something completely different that is probably explained in very small letters in a place that as a customer you don't have access to anymore.
I requested to cancel the account and the lady had the nerve to even try to force me to take 1 month free instead, and since I said no then he kept insisting with two and three months free. So they lied to you, they take away your money and then they try to make you stay.
What a company. Stay away.

marthak26
4/3/17

Few years ago I got involved at a local hall and with a friend off to Weight-watchers! The first thing I have noticed was that I lost weight very slowly but steadily and because it was great being part of a group that encouraged each other through each others experiences, it was fun and easy to follow up natural and freshly cook well balanced dishes, it didn't feel it was a strict follow up regiment as other diets, and when the body get used to quality and not quantity, it get its reword! I would say get on Chicks get into shape! summer is round the corner !

jk150
2/6/17

I signed up to weight watchers and paid upfront for 3 months, however I didn't really use it properly and was going to sign up again when I could afford it and give it another go. This month I logged into my bank to find that WW had taken £12.95 from my account and because of that I went into my overdraft and was charged by my bank. Furious I went onto the WW site to see in SMALL print that you will continue to be charged until you inform them of your cancellation. I am fed up of companies locking people in to contracts, it's not the way to do business! I emailed them asking for my money back and my bank charge to which they refused saying that it was in their terms and conditions. They only care about money, I mean what is £12.95 to them anyway, stupid as it's cost them a customer - how narrow minded!
They need to take a leaf out of Amazon's book who refund their loyal customers no questions asked. Keep your money and go and buy some diet/ exercise books where you won't have money automatically taken from your bank acccount!!!!!

darc141
1/11/17

I never thought I'd see the day where one of the best overall weight and health management programs has a website and app that is as user friendly, intuitive and simple as weight watchers'

Simple search capabilities, huge data base of point values for foods and dishes at hundreds if restaurants. Easy to navigate

Makes tracking of points and activity super easy

jaredg11
12/25/16

And I was a skinny kid, enough said I suppose. It adds up, they taste good too.

jaspals1
12/22/16

I do love this website very good info about diet. My favorite tab is the one that offers tips and ideas for eating out at restaurants.

craigp41
11/1/16

I can't give it five stars as every time you learn a program, they change it. All the books, apps and support toys will be obsolete by the end of the year. I do not think Super Obese people can not go to WW meeting long enough to loss all the excess weight. It is not set up for them. People who lost normal body wight from poor eating habits will benefit greatly

donnao7
10/17/16

Love the prices

mandyh13
9/27/16

Looking for Chicken Breast Recipe? Our huge collection of top-rated Fried Chicken Breast Recipe, will ensure you never run out of great ideas...

athenad1
Athena D.
9/13/16

This diet is fake! Stay away!

sharonp74
9/9/16

My best buddy in reaching my body goals.

samw122
8/5/16

Wow! It's the great thing. Weightwatchers are very helpful and useful.

stephaniem130
7/15/16

Thanks to weight watchers i been able to reach my goal & get the body i always wanted i've lost 53 pounds now weighting at 125Lb feeling great of myself nothing is impossible i can advice people to never give up give it all your best like if your life depends on it or if their is millions on the line anything that can motivate you to keep pushing forward set your mind on that & get out there do what you must do because if you don't do it no one else will.. never give up until you reach your goal at the end of the day its going to be worth it you would feel better of yourself than ever before, you can even push friends or family members if they are or where in the same situation as youu!..

70 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the WeightWatchers staff and other customers.

WeightWatchers?