Review of WeightWatchers

LegalNY@weightwatchers.com
2017 Customer choice award

jamesr326
11/18/17

They have products you cannot buy in a grocery store.Delivered on time and in excellent condition and are fresh. They taste good too.

Tip for consumers: Must Try

pauly35
10/4/17

I have used Weight Watchers in the past and have found the program to be inexpensive compared to the other weight loss programs.
Everyone who works for WeightWatchers know how to treat a client

junel34
6/12/17

This site helped me to lose 10 pounds in just a week! Sure that I am able to lose more. Good luck and patience for those who decided to take control of your weight.

jorgem52
6/8/17

I went to their web page and chose the plan that says $3.07 per week which is the simplest and cheapest one. If you do the math, 3.07 x 52 weeks in a year is $159.64. You divide that by 12 months and your monthly bill should be $13.30. Right? Sorry, WRONG. They charged me $16.21 per month. I called them and the lady told me that the small letters supposedly said something different. So with Weight Watchers you don't sign for what you see in big colorful pricing information, you actually commit to pay something completely different that is probably explained in very small letters in a place that as a customer you don't have access to anymore.
I requested to cancel the account and the lady had the nerve to even try to force me to take 1 month free instead, and since I said no then he kept insisting with two and three months free. So they lied to you, they take away your money and then they try to make you stay.
What a company. Stay away.

marthak26
4/3/17

Few years ago I got involved at a local hall and with a friend off to Weight-watchers! The first thing I have noticed was that I lost weight very slowly but steadily and because it was great being part of a group that encouraged each other through each others experiences, it was fun and easy to follow up natural and freshly cook well balanced dishes, it didn't feel it was a strict follow up regiment as other diets, and when the body get used to quality and not quantity, it get its reword! I would say get on Chicks get into shape! summer is round the corner !

jk150
2/6/17

I signed up to weight watchers and paid upfront for 3 months, however I didn't really use it properly and was going to sign up again when I could afford it and give it another go. This month I logged into my bank to find that WW had taken £12.95 from my account and because of that I went into my overdraft and was charged by my bank. Furious I went onto the WW site to see in SMALL print that you will continue to be charged until you inform them of your cancellation. I am fed up of companies locking people in to contracts, it's not the way to do business! I emailed them asking for my money back and my bank charge to which they refused saying that it was in their terms and conditions. They only care about money, I mean what is £12.95 to them anyway, stupid as it's cost them a customer - how narrow minded!
They need to take a leaf out of Amazon's book who refund their loyal customers no questions asked. Keep your money and go and buy some diet/ exercise books where you won't have money automatically taken from your bank acccount!!!!!

darc141
1/11/17

I never thought I'd see the day where one of the best overall weight and health management programs has a website and app that is as user friendly, intuitive and simple as weight watchers'

Simple search capabilities, huge data base of point values for foods and dishes at hundreds if restaurants. Easy to navigate

Makes tracking of points and activity super easy

jaredg11
12/25/16

And I was a skinny kid, enough said I suppose. It adds up, they taste good too.

jaspals1
12/22/16

I do love this website very good info about diet. My favorite tab is the one that offers tips and ideas for eating out at restaurants.

craigp41
11/1/16

I can't give it five stars as every time you learn a program, they change it. All the books, apps and support toys will be obsolete by the end of the year. I do not think Super Obese people can not go to WW meeting long enough to loss all the excess weight. It is not set up for them. People who lost normal body wight from poor eating habits will benefit greatly

donnao7
10/17/16

Love the prices

mandyh13
9/27/16

Looking for Chicken Breast Recipe? Our huge collection of top-rated Fried Chicken Breast Recipe, will ensure you never run out of great ideas...

athenad1
Athena D.
9/13/16

This diet is fake! Stay away!

sharonp74
9/9/16

My best buddy in reaching my body goals.

samw122
8/5/16

Wow! It's the great thing. Weightwatchers are very helpful and useful.

stephaniem130
7/15/16

Thanks to weight watchers i been able to reach my goal & get the body i always wanted i've lost 53 pounds now weighting at 125Lb feeling great of myself nothing is impossible i can advice people to never give up give it all your best like if your life depends on it or if their is millions on the line anything that can motivate you to keep pushing forward set your mind on that & get out there do what you must do because if you don't do it no one else will.. never give up until you reach your goal at the end of the day its going to be worth it you would feel better of yourself than ever before, you can even push friends or family members if they are or where in the same situation as youu!..

josselineh
7/14/16

Very helpful site to motivate you to keep pushing forward to lookse the weight you want to loose thank you weight watchers still trying to reach my goal. i am now working out with a close friend of mines & her mom also.. we been at it for 3 weeks now & still going forward to get where we want to be .. i advice veryone to never give up fail isnt an option keep pushing forward find anything that would motivate you to keep trying hard, Once again thank you weight watchers!....

mdzafaralamb
7/10/16

Diet is essential to keep your body fit for work. Not only the foods you take with an advice of your physician is the only considerable issue of your health. However, to maintain your daily life with the optimum weight you require physical exercise with your proper diet. The 3 week diet plays an important role to balance your body to increase your will power, mindset and motivation which are the ultimate source of inspiration to keep your body fit for hard work.

Tip for consumers: people who are conscious about their heath

trentl7
6/28/16

I will admit that I have had some issues with using the website, but I have found some helpful information on there. I've used their OnlinePlus and it has been pretty decent. I've gotten some motivation, but I am not sure how much that is actually helping me. It really does take conviction to be able to lose weight and I am getting a lot of that from local support as well. I guess it might be a bit of both.

brianr108
5/26/16

I got professional advice on how to shed excess weight. It was almost effortless and interesting

brittanya17
3/30/16

I have tried their products one week, and no adverse reactions. Habits as usual, but obviously feel the weight loss, if it does not rebound, this should be a good way to lose weight.

maggiej9
3/25/16

products and services very good

jessicam182
3/24/16

With the help of some online sites like for example https://pharmacyreviews.md/forum/weight-loss-drugs I have lost a lot of weight. But, what I have noticed is that it is better to combine the information that you are getting from a lot of sites. this way you're going to lose weight lose weight much better.

coral39
3/15/16

I needed the structure of something like this. If you follow it, it will work for you. This made me have accountability and I got some friends on board so that helped too. Once you learn the point system and what to do, you will no longer need to pay for everything. You should be able to go on your own after that.

thomasl87
3/10/16

I lost 43 lbs using weightwaychers

70 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the WeightWatchers staff and other customers.

WeightWatchers?