Mavogue.fr

Mavogue.fr

Mavogue.fr has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 21 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Mavogue.fr also ranks 330th among Wedding Dresses sites.

How would you rate Mavogue.fr?

“I didn't know this website before and never buy...”

ThiMyChau D.
12/9/14

I didn't know this website before and never buy any dresses on internet but I was very pleased by one which myvogue offerred. Then I decided to try without trying and seeing before. The personal is very sympathic and always answering quickly to all of my messages ! I received it today and the dress is amazing, as I thought and it´s a really good quality. So do not hesitate, you will be surprised !

janb1
1,131 helpful votes
October 30th, 2014

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Mavogue.fr staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mavogue.fr?

Have a question about Mavogue.fr?