Mavogue.fr

Mavogue.fr

Mavogue.fr has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 21 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Mavogue.fr also ranks 187th among Wedding Dresses sites.

How would you rate Mavogue.fr?

“I didn't know this website before and never buy any...”

ThiMyChau D.
12/9/14

I didn't know this website before and never buy any dresses on internet but I was very pleased by one which myvogue offerred. Then I decided to try without trying and seeing before. The personal is very sympathic and always answering quickly to all of my messages ! I received it today and the dress is amazing, as I thought and it´s a really good quality. So do not hesitate, you will be surprised !

thimychaud
December 9th, 2014
So do not hesitate, you will be surprised !
anaisp
December 4th, 2014
alhusainyp
November 26th, 2014
Bonjour,J'ai reçu ma robe hier elle est parfaitement à ma taille, J’aime beaucoup cette robe ! Merci Mavogue!
juliae4
August 31st, 2014
Amazing! Formal dresses are very cheap, if you don't have enough money, this website would be a good choice.
janb1
1,133 helpful votes
October 30th, 2014
arletted
August 31st, 2014
I love cheap, so I love this website. Amazing, the products and prices.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Mavogue.fr staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mavogue.fr?

Have a question about Mavogue.fr?