Masterticket.center reviews

Tel: +1 855-526-9682
customersupport@masterticket.center

brittm9
12/21/18

I attempted to purchase tickets for the Boston Bruins game, and they told me that the prices were jacked up by 500%. When I told them that I could get them online through Ticketmaster for $150 I was told good luck in the support representative hung up on me When I asked for her name because she was being rude. I then called back to speak with another representative because I felt like the professionalism was lacking, and the same woman picked up. I asked to speak to a supervisor, and she told me that she would not put me on the phone with one until I bought tickets through her. She then told me to stop talking unless I was going to give her my Visa or MasterCard number. She then told me that she did not need to give me her name And she would not be giving me her name because she did not want me to report her to a supervisor. She then started to swear at me and hung up on me. I obviously will not be purchasing tickets through the seller.

codys81
12/13/18

First off, we didn't retrieve our tickets until 12 hours before the event when 1. We bought them almost a year in advance and 2. Customer service kept saying it should be the buy 10a.m. tomorrow morning, check my email around noon, nothing, call back, should be the buy 5p.m. check email at 7p.m. and still nothing. We called 4 different times and the last time the $#*! on the other end just hangs up when I was trying to ask a question. I will never be using this site to purchase tickets again. Think twice before you have to experience the headache we had to go thru

azucenap
11/22/18

No merecen ni una estrella. Venden asientos que nisiquiera existen en el Sony Hall. Son unas ratas que roban descaradamente. Te venden asientos y cuando llegas al lugar todo es General Admisión pagando 4 veces mas de valor normal. Hijos de puta mal paridos

gregoryc129
10/23/18

Recently, I accidentally purchased tickets through this company. I had gone to the box office website and was somehow diverted to this company? I ended up paying almost $800 for 2 $98.00 seats. The entire transaction was suspect. I checked with the box office and was told they have no affiliation with this company. How do they get away with this?

debc101
10/23/18

Misrepresented ticket location, sent to wrong address, blocked side view misrepresented , will not refund money. Scam. Paid twice face value for lie after lie.

christineh290
10/17/18

How in the world can a company get away with this? I purchased front row, center tickets the DAY they went on sale for $500 EACH! I'm terminally ill and this is planned to be the first concert for my 14 year old daughter and the last one for me. We have to FLY there and get hotel rooms...and this company emailed me two days before the concert to tell me my tickets are no longer available! They said I can have tickets in row 9 or 11 now. Then they sent me the "new" tickets and they aren't even together!!! I'm going to take this as far as possible. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!

tanyam113
10/8/18

This company is marketing themselves to be Ticketmaster & they actually have no affiliation. This is misleading to consumers. They took $300 from my account, arrived at the event & there were no tickets. They sold our tickets & no one informed me. No one can tell me where my money is. The customer service is terrible. The representative was not trying to help rectify the situation. Instead she wanted to argue with me while myself & my children stood outside in wet cold Chicago not knowing that we did not have tickets.

joannec141
10/2/18

We purchased 2 tickets from Master ticket center but the concert got rescheduled from Oct to Dec so we can't attend the concert anymore. I called them and they are very rude to tell me that I can't get a refund no matter what. Thats why I decided to dispute the charge from my bank and they got my money back. They are powered by Ticket Master and Ticket Master allows you to refund when the concert got rescheduled but master ticket center would NOT allow you to refund no matter what. YOU SHOULD NEVER ITS A SCAMPURCHASED TICKETS FROM MASTER TICKET CENTER. ITS A SCAM.

alfredoo6
9/10/18

At first I didn't know but best tickets ever, this site is the truth.. I seen scammers in reviews so I was scared but real down best site and best people .

maryw545
8/1/18

We ordered 2 tickets to shine down and godsmack concert on July 28 . We ordered vip and paid over $500. For them masterticket sent us what they wanted to we call them and they were very unfriendly to us . Bad experience lesson learned. We will stick with ticket hub and Ticketmaster .

kristinb93
7/24/18

DO NOT USE THIS WORTHLESS $#*! OF COMPANY. There is a special place in hell for scammers. Paid triple for tickets that could have been remarkably cheaper. Hope every tooth rots out of each head who works at this $#*!ty place

mariaz39
5/9/18

I was in TicketMaster when somehow I was taken to the Master Ticket website. I didn't even realized this until I had paid for the tickets. My customer service experience with them wasn't pleasant. I tried to reach customer service by phone but their website does not list a phone number, it only lets you contact them directly by an email inquiry. Their phone number was hard to find. I called as soon as I could, and they explained again that they have a final-sale policy and that I probably clicked on MasterTicket when I googled TicketMaster. However, when I googled Ticket Master, its the Ticket Master website that pops up, NOT Master Ticket. Scared that this was a fraudulent website, I was going to file an official dispute with my bank. However, three days later I get the following email from them: "Unfortunately, your order could not be fulfilled as originally intended. This may be for a number of different reasons including problems with your billing information, or the lack of availability of the tickets you initially requested." Master Ticket claims they will refund my purchase but they cancelled without a reasonable explanation and these type of tickets are very hard to get.

On top of all that, they don't let me review in their website. I have a feeling their 4.6 stars reviews are fake

jeanneb58
4/6/18

I searched for Ticketmaster and was brought Master Ticket Center website. This company charged me $461 for a ticket I could have bought on Ticketmaster for $150. I realized my mistake only after I paid. Two minutes later, I called to ask for a refund and I was scolded for not reading the terms and told NO REFUND. I was trying to surprise my husband with a retirement present and was in a hurry. Avoid this company at all costs! They are fraudulent scammers.

peggym59
2/13/18
• Updated review

Be care when ordering tickets on ticket master! There is a company called Master ticket that slips in on Ticket Master to think you are ordering from Ticket Master. So over priced!!!! I called the company within 30 minutes to get a refund. Of course They said no refunds. What a awful awful company taking advantage of people. I am reporting this company to every site available. If you know of important sites to post this please let me know. On the BBB they have a F rating.

“Master ticket Center scammed me thinking it was ticket mater”
2/8/18
• Previous review

I called the scammers after I realized they scammed me for over charged tickets while I was on ticket master. How did they do this?!? They will not reimburse my money when I called like 15 min after purchase, when my son saw, it wasn't ticket master.
Why do people want to take advantage of others??? Cruel company that should be stopped. Probably won't receive tickets either.

I had to wait until 12 hours before the event took place, just be patient and never use master tickets again

By Cody S.

They will send you your tickets, then 1-2 days before the event, they will contact you to tell you they had an "error" and you no longer have valid tickets. They will move you to other seats far far away. I paid $500 for tickets to be front and center. This company is a SCAM! I thought I was working with TicketMaster???

By Christine H.

Usually, they say they guarantee delivery by like 48 hours before the event and if you don't have it by then, you can call and complain but they'll say that the sellers have up until the event starts. I got my tickets 2 days before a concert even though I had ordered the tickets 4 months in advance so yeah, it can take a while but be patient

By Natalie P.

Questions? Get answers from the Masterticket.center staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Masterticket.center