Masterticket.center

Masterticket.center has a consumer rating of 1.46 stars from 26 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Masterticket.center also ranks 166th among Tickets sites. The most common issues with Masterticket.center are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• However, when I googled Ticket Master, its the Ticket Master website that pops up, NOT Master Ticket.
  • Recently, I accidentally purchased tickets through this company.
How would you rate Masterticket.center?

“Was a little scare because of reviews”

Felicia P.
7/29/19

Read many reviews and was extremely nervous that I just dropped a small fortune on 3 rolling stone tickets. Called customer service and they reassured me that I would receive tickets on week of concert. Than concert was rescheduled. Now that's another 3 months of waiting for tickets after waiting for 5 months already. Received tickets 4 days before concert. Printed them and last night had an amazing time at The Rolling Stones concert. So, I would say to anyone that bought tickets that, yes it's a little nerve wrecking waiting. But in the end I was patient and trusted the process and everything worked out fine.

“Listen to everyone saying it's a scam. It...”

Strawberry J.
5/2/19

Whatever you do, do not buy on here. This is a rip off of Ticket Master. I bought tickets in March, and they had two months to send tickets, right? Well guess what? They're fucking sending it on the week of the concert. You know what's worse? They're sending the tickets after the day of the concert. Yeah, it's a scam and I'm pissed. Luckily, I'm still going to the concert and I can get the money back. Like, what the fuck am I supposed to do with the tickets once I get it? Keep it as a souvenir? Smh. To add on, customer service said that the tickets were shipped out when we wanted a refund. But she slipped and said the tickets hadn't been shipped out yet. I'm telling you, DO NOT BUY FROM MASTER TICKET. But from TICKET MASTER. Ticket Master is actually legit. Please listen, and don't get scammed.

ticket master (5) tickets (21) customer service (7) master ticket center (2) concert (6)
peneloper20
April 22nd, 2019
got charged double the price, after reading reviews now Im concerned, I got the email to download the tickets but not sure if they are real, have any of you used the tickets and got able to sit where the ticket stated?
nilouh
June 29th, 2019
This is a scam. they take your money and when call to tell them the problems they ask you to buy gift cards and pay them more. Its a TOTAL SCAM, STAY AWAY!
daraw10
April 26th, 2019
How they get to the top of the page on Google blows my mind ! What a scam , double priced tkts and rude people , when I called back to deal with another person weird how I always got the same...no info about the event date or time, will be calling them in for fraud . Do not go this route, sure my tkts will not even work
Would have rated 0!!!!!!! Stay away
adams575
May 20th, 2019
they clearly pray on people that confuse this site with ticketmaster. take their money under false pretences. my 90 year old g-ma out $100. told her they wouldn't help her
marys1178
May 14th, 2019
Never waste your money and buy from them. I bought tigers tickets for over $100 and when I got to the game to use them they wouldn't download on to any phone and now they refuse to give me a refund.
dees165
March 19th, 2019
This site redirects from legitimate Ticketmaster website and looks just like that site. Bought tickets before I realized and never received the actual or downloadable tickets - email contains link but cannot download anything! No one answers the advertised phone number and no response via email. DO NOT BUY OFF THIS SITE. I reported this site to the FTC!
roberta672
March 17th, 2019
Went to google Ticketmaster.ca and somehow ended up on ticketSMARTER, I realized this just after I purchased unfortunately (an extra $70 CAD for the ticket after conversion). When I called to verify the authenticity of the company or tickets they asked me to take it on faith they were real. I called ticketmaster to see if they could verify and they had no way to know. Extremely rude customer service they will not give you a refund. Had to go through bank to dispute.
codys81
December 13th, 2018
First off, we didn't retrieve our tickets until 12 hours before the event when 1. We bought them almost a year in advance and 2. Customer service kept saying it should be the buy 10a.m. tomorrow morning, check my email around noon, nothing, call back, should be the buy 5p.m. check email at 7p.m. and still nothing. We called 4 different times and the last time the $#*! on the other end just hangs up when I was trying to ask a question. I will never be using this site to purchase tickets again. Think twice before you have to experience the headache we had to go thru
cayc2
February 18th, 2019
Please do NOT BUY your tickets through this site. They are over priced l. Customer service was extremely rude and non-helpful. The website states at the top 100% grantee which was a lie. Once we notice that they charged us an additional 150 for the tickets. We spoke with Martha a csr for mastertickets and she was so rude it was disgusting. She refused to help. You will have to call your bank to dispute the charges. Please do not buy from this site!!!
joannec141
October 2nd, 2018
We purchased 2 tickets from Master ticket center but the concert got rescheduled from Oct to Dec so we can't attend the concert anymore. I called them and they are very rude to tell me that I can't get a refund no matter what. Thats why I decided to dispute the charge from my bank and they got my money back. They are powered by Ticket Master and Ticket Master allows you to refund when the concert got rescheduled but master ticket center would NOT allow you to refund no matter what. YOU SHOULD NEVER ITS A SCAMPURCHASED TICKETS FROM MASTER TICKET CENTER. ITS A SCAM.
gregoryc129
October 23rd, 2018
Recently, I accidentally purchased tickets through this company. I had gone to the box office website and was somehow diverted to this company? I ended up paying almost $800 for 2 $98.00 seats. The entire transaction was suspect. I checked with the box office and was told they have no affiliation with this company. How do they get away with this?
christineh290
October 17th, 2018
How in the world can a company get away with this? I purchased front row, center tickets the DAY they went on sale for $500 EACH! I'm terminally ill and this is planned to be the first concert for my 14 year old daughter and the last one for me. We have to FLY there and get hotel rooms...and this company emailed me two days before the concert to tell me my tickets are no longer available! They said I can have tickets in row 9 or 11 now. Then they sent me the "new" tickets and they aren't even together!!! I'm going to take this as far as possible. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!
tanyam113
October 8th, 2018
This company is marketing themselves to be Ticketmaster & they actually have no affiliation. This is misleading to consumers. They took $300 from my account, arrived at the event & there were no tickets. They sold our tickets & no one informed me. No one can tell me where my money is. The customer service is terrible. The representative was not trying to help rectify the situation. Instead she wanted to argue with me while myself & my children stood outside in wet cold Chicago not knowing that we did not have tickets.
debc101
October 23rd, 2018
Misrepresented ticket location, sent to wrong address, blocked side view misrepresented , will not refund money. Scam. Paid twice face value for lie after lie.
jamiem293
May 6th, 2019
We had zero issues. Went to our concert and tickets were downloaded to my phone months ahead at purchase!
kristinb93
July 24th, 2018
DO NOT USE THIS WORTHLESS $#*! OF COMPANY. There is a special place in hell for scammers. Paid triple for tickets that could have been remarkably cheaper. Hope every tooth rots out of each head who works at this $#*!ty place
maryw545
August 1st, 2018
We ordered 2 tickets to shine down and godsmack concert on July 28 . We ordered vip and paid over $500. For them masterticket sent us what they wanted to we call them and they were very unfriendly to us . Bad experience lesson learned. We will stick with ticket hub and Ticketmaster .
jeanneb58
April 6th, 2018
I searched for Ticketmaster and was brought Master Ticket Center website. This company charged me $461 for a ticket I could have bought on Ticketmaster for $150. I realized my mistake only after I paid. Two minutes later, I called to ask for a refund and I was scolded for not reading the terms and told NO REFUND. I was trying to surprise my husband with a retirement present and was in a hurry. Avoid this company at all costs! They are fraudulent scammers.
peggym59
February 13th, 2018
• Updated review
Be care when ordering tickets on ticket master! There is a company called Master ticket that slips in on Ticket Master to think you are ordering from Ticket Master. So over priced!!!! I called the company within 30 minutes to get a refund. Of course They said no refunds. What a awful awful company taking advantage of people. I am reporting this company to every site available. If you know of important sites to post this please let me know. On the BBB they have a F rating.
Master ticket Center scammed me thinking it was ticket mater
February 8th, 2018
• Previous review
I called the scammers after I realized they scammed me for over charged tickets while I was on ticket master. How did they do this?!? They will not reimburse my money when I called like 15 min after purchase, when my son saw, it wasn't ticket master.
Why do people want to take advantage of others??? Cruel company that should be stopped. Probably won't receive tickets either.
alfredoo6
September 10th, 2018
At first I didn't know but best tickets ever, this site is the truth.. I seen scammers in reviews so I was scared but real down best site and best people .
mariaz39
May 9th, 2018
I was in TicketMaster when somehow I was taken to the Master Ticket website. I didn't even realized this until I had paid for the tickets. My customer service experience with them wasn't pleasant. I tried to reach customer service by phone but their website does not list a phone number, it only lets you contact them directly by an email inquiry. Their phone number was hard to find. I called as soon as I could, and they explained again that they have a final-sale policy and that I probably clicked on MasterTicket when I googled TicketMaster. However, when I googled Ticket Master, its the Ticket Master website that pops up, NOT Master Ticket. Scared that this was a fraudulent website, I was going to file an official dispute with my bank. However, three days later I get the following email from them: "Unfortunately, your order could not be fulfilled as originally intended. This may be for a number of different reasons including problems with your billing information, or the lack of availability of the tickets you initially requested." Master Ticket claims they will refund my purchase but they cancelled without a reasonable explanation and these type of tickets are very hard to get.

On top of all that, they don't let me review in their website. I have a feeling their 4.6 stars reviews are fake
brittm9
December 21st, 2018
I attempted to purchase tickets for the Boston Bruins game, and they told me that the prices were jacked up by 500%. When I told them that I could get them online through Ticketmaster for $150 I was told good luck in the support representative hung up on me When I asked for her name because she was being rude. I then called back to speak with another representative because I felt like the professionalism was lacking, and the same woman picked up. I asked to speak to a supervisor, and she told me that she would not put me on the phone with one until I bought tickets through her. She then told me to stop talking unless I was going to give her my Visa or MasterCard number. She then told me that she did not need to give me her name And she would not be giving me her name because she did not want me to report her to a supervisor. She then started to swear at me and hung up on me. I obviously will not be purchasing tickets through the seller.
colleenp70
April 27th, 2019
I thought I was ordering from Ticketmaster. When I googled Ticketmaster this outfit came up. I ordered tickets under false pretenses. Once I realize I made a mistake I called. Talking to someone gave me some assurance. Not really though. I can't get my tickets till the day before the event! That did not sit well. Once I was able to download my tickets five months later, I've realized I'm paying double face value. If the convoluted buying process wasn't enough. Now this! I have been scammed. I called to at least talk to someone to help me explain why I'm paying double. They were no help. No compensation, no discounts for future events, nothing. This has completely ruined what should have been a fun time.
strawberryj
May 2nd, 2019
Whatever you do, do not buy on here. This is a rip off of Ticket Master. I bought tickets in March, and they had two months to send tickets, right? Well guess what? They're $#*!ing sending it on the week of the concert.

Like, what the $#*! am I supposed to do with the tickets once I get it? Keep it as a souvenir? Smh.

Please listen, and don't get scammed.
feliciap34
July 29th, 2019

With the wrong name on it and once we got to the show we were told tickets were fake.

By Cay c.