Mastergardenproducts reviews

Tel: 1-800-574-7248

1 Review From Our Community

jalilac
4/22/18

This company was kicked off etsy.com for lying about having locally made products, they were shipping them from oversees. That explained why when I bought a barrel shelf from them, it arrived damaged (top was shipped off with a large mail protruding from it), and they had no idea, and tried to act like it came from their company. The manager, Hans, actually went to check with the so called makers of this barrel in the back while I was on the phone, knowing no one is making them there. It took me over two months and multiple phone calls, and emails to get this damaged product returned(had to take an over 75lb large wine barrel to fedex myself because they sent me a shipping label, and never set up home pickup like they promised!), and guess what they sent me back, a barrel with poorer quality than the first! It looked thrown together, still wreaked of sheaf, rough top, and still damaged on the top, this time a dent. These people are terrible to work with, and after spending almost $400, Im so exhausted, Im just taking it as a loss, because I dont have another two months to waste to try to get my money back!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Mastergardenproducts staff and other customers.

Mastergardenproducts?