Review of May Kay

Addison, Texas 75001, United States
Tel: 1-800-MARY KAY

sandyh245
3/13/19

Using Zazzle was so easy. Lots of templates to fit my needs and then I could design my own if I needed to. I would definitely order in the future!

clarar37
9/8/18

I was at a party recently ..a mary kay party..and there was a whole bunch of skin care products i havent seen. I also love the fact mary kay is cruelty free

sonyaw24
8/24/18

i sold mary kay pays very well and has wonderful products. there fragrances are amazing. perfumes to die for.

kristinad38
8/6/18

Their products are okay but I find that they can be really pricey. I don't usually order from Mary Kay unless I am trying to support a friend.

heatherl174
7/30/18

Love all their makeup products, although it was very expensive. They also have great skin care products as well.

rachelh113
2/12/18

Amazing company, amazing products. Love the foundation. The skincare really clears up your skin. Amazing company, amazing products. Love the foundation. The skincare really clears up your skin.

jamiem139
10/29/17

Not only do they still test on animals, but their products are very pricey and don't work. I don't hardly know anyone who still uses MK besides a few elderly women.

alexandrias4
9/15/14

Today I will be reviewing one of my favorite makeup brands; Marykay!
To the credit of some close family friends, I grew up hearing about Marykay.
I always loved what they stood for: "God first, family second, work third."
Over the years, I have had the opportunity to try out various Marykay products.
Two of my favorites would have to be "Satin Hands" Lotion, and "Time Wise" liquid foundation.
While I do like Marykay cosmetics, I have noticed that the "Time Wise" liquid foundation is a little too sheer for my liking. It also has the tendency to make my skin look oily.
A con: The products are quite expensive, and sometimes I feel as if you could save a little money by just buying drugstore makeup brands and products.
But overall I am giving this company 4 stars!

Questions? Get answers from the May Kay staff and other customers.

May Kay?