Review of MAINGEAR

MAINGEAR reviews

206 Market Street
Kenilworth, NJ 07033, US
Tel: 1.888.MAINGEAR | (1.888.624.6432)
Sales@maingear.com
2018 Customer choice award

1 star

charlesx7
Charles X.
5/16/17

I have been looking for a new PC for use with an oculus rift. Maingear was much better specced than what I could find at BB and they offer a good warranty as well. The cases look very slick and my 1080 works like a dream with the rift.

mikhailb1
5/18/16

I ordered the video card, and absolutely love it - works well, excellent prices. I recommend

reillys
11/9/15

love it as it is.

billl52
2/12/15

What I like about maingear is that it is one of the last computer companies that allow complete customization from the power supply to the graphics card. Dell stopped doing this years ago. Ibuypower does this but they screwed up so many times on my order I no longer trust them. I found out about maingear and haven't looked back since.

joeg54
11/30/14

I recommend them for the PCs and then secondarily for the peripherals. I bought a pc and it didnt' come with a built in DVD drive. (I thought it was built in when I selected the option from drop down menu). Instead I got shipped an external DVD drive. That was my fault for not seeing that when I configured it but the external DVD drive is basically useless for me. My advice is to configure online and then to actually call them to place your order.

barneyl
11/29/14

I just bought a maingear computer from the microsoft store and they are incredible machines. The only thing is now I wished I had seen their website first. I would rather have customized the laptop from their website than buying at a retail store. The other thing is that the graphics card I got from the MS store is outdated but the ones on their website is the new GTX 980 not the older ones. I definitely will be shopping here in the future. They also have some killer black friday deals.

jima43
11/20/14

Maingear T shirt, I wear it daily...nuff said. But seriously I am writing this review because I hope they stay in business and do not get shut down by the big HP/Dell companies. They have really customer support and when you order your PC you get to speak to someone who knows their stuff. When you say you want a NVIDIA in SLI mode and a big enough power supply to support it, they get it.

danielo21
11/7/14

Get their warranty if you buy from maingear. I have needed their help on more than one occassion and they are really good about helping out. 5 star company that blows away the competition.

stephenf24
10/16/14

The customized cases are what really rock about maingear PCs. Everyone who sees my pc is in awe of the modern case that doesn't look like crap in the living room.

miket83
9/26/14

Solid PCs, great support, my only beef with them is the shipping time to get the machine. It took them longer than they had expected and I had to wait for it. Otherwise, I could not recommend a better company to buy your computer.

erick261
3/27/14

Call their support and you get a real live person, who actually speaks english and understands computers. You even speak to someone within minutes. That alone is the reason to shop with them.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the MAINGEAR staff and other customers.

MAINGEAR?