Review of MagnetStreet

1 star

jenniferj123
Jennifer J.
7/29/16

Well it was relatively cheap for what you get as far as invitations go these days. Great value and I would recommend them.

patriciaw55
7/28/15

This site made it easy to create the invitation that matched my wedding style..and my budget! They are less expensive than other sites and the invitations are beautiful.

sarahq4
4/30/15

Everyone loved my invitations! The customer service is top notch and the paper quality was exactly as depicted. Fast turn around time too.

helenn16
4/24/15

The pocket wedding inviations are a perfect way to stay organized and magnet street has the best selection. Their prices are competitive and fair for the exceptional quality.

susanp69
1/7/15

Magnet Street was so amazing to work with. They helped me design my perfect invitation and gave me recommendations for colors that work well together. They are exactly what I wanted!

margaretb55
11/16/14

I so appreciate getting 3 FREE wedding invitation samples - it made my decision so much easier when I was able to see them in person. Thank you Magnet Street!

13 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the MagnetStreet staff and other customers.

MagnetStreet?