This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Mage.Club

Mage.Club has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Mage.Club ranks 430th among Website Development sites.

How would you rate Mage.Club?

“Very buggy”

Kaleb h.
5/22/15

I registered for Mage Club to buy a theme for my website. The theme that I wanted looked good and I couldn't wait to get my new ecommerce site running. I paid about $100USD for this website theme and installed it on my website. Everything worked okay at first but there were problems. I reported this to the developer however it was a national holiday for the following week (which I cannot blame him for) The problem though is that over the next few days, I continued to find problem after problem to the point of no longer being able to trust the programming abilities of the programer. It resulted in me having to remove the theme from my website completely and buying a new theme. I wish the developer nothing but the best but it was money wasted.

kalebh
May 22nd, 2015

I wish the developer nothing but the best but it was money wasted.

Questions? Get answers from the Mage.Club staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mage.Club?

Have a question about Mage.Club?