Review of MacSales.com

Tel: 1-800-275-4576
social@macsales.com

chaser18
1/15/19

If you're looking for extra storage for your Mac then don't look any further. They are perfect. I bought OWC Solid State Drives and highly satisfied with their services.

susanw96
6/10/17
• Updated review

MacSales uses Purolator for delivery. Long after the item I'd ordered should have arrived at our friends' home in London Ontario, MacSales traced it to a town more than 200 km. away. As we have no more friends coming to France from Canada until fall, I asked for and was quickly given a refund. MacSales treatment of me as a client was excellent; their responses were fast and very cordial each time I dealt with them. My only suggestion is that they find a different delivery service, at least for Canada. I would order from them again, but not unless I could do it 3-4 weeks ahead of time.

Response from MacSales O., MacSales.com Representative
We are very sorry for the delay in shipping that has been seen. We are always looking to provide the best method of shipping that we possible can and we thank you for your understanding and time.
“Order didn't arrive in time”
6/10/17
• Previous review

If you're in the slightest rush, do NOT order from MacSales. They promise 2-3 day delivery; I ordered a battery for my MacBook on May 11th, that had to arrive before our friend in Canada left for a visit to us in France on the 19th. It didn't and she's now in France and I'm without the battery. I won't be ordering from MacSales again; the price seemed great and so did the service initially, but the battery will be costing me far more in the long run, as I'll now have to pay to have it shipped from Canada to France and to inconvenience the friends who will have to do it - and I have no idea when it will arrive. In the meantime, my MacBook battery is discharging at an alarming rate. I'm furious.

jayk38
4/8/17

I had previously purchased a MagSafe charger for my 2012 Macbook which failed. They replaced it under warranty March 2017 in which that one also failed. I found out they sell counterfeit chargers and these ones exhibited all the signs of this. I filed a complaint against this company with the BBB and they did not rule in my favor. I will never use this company again! they are a scam!!! I had emailed them several times regarding this and the company denied all of this and said they were "genuine chargers". Other people who filed with the BBB had same complaints as mine!

Response from MacSales O., MacSales.com Representative
Hello Jay K.,

We are very sorry for the experience that you have had. We have been able to confirm that the MagSafe Adapters that we sell are 100% Apple OEM chargers and they are not counterfeit. We have been able to test and confirm these units to be original and not a 3rd party knock off. Here are some facts that we have been able to find ensuring that MagSafes will be a little different and act a little different depending on what manufacturer was used. Please also feel free to visit Apple's website showing MagSafe adapter reviews. They do break, show signs of failure and do wear out even if they are 100% confirmed Apple OEM as the ones we sell.

Apple uses 3 different manufacturers for MagSafe production: Delta, LiteOn and Samsung. Depending on the age, the power light on the adapter turns on at different varying rates. All 3 manufacturers are just a little different in operation and will not be the same.

Based on the fact that there are multiple manufacturers, weights vary. It’s extremely evident when you have a fake adapter vs. a genuine one.

Here is also an excellent comparison of fake and genuine adapters:

We are very sorry for the failures that you have seen with the MagSafe adapter but we 100% guarantee that the units we sell are Apple OEM.
grantk7
9/27/13

I have ordered from macsales aka Other World Computer for over a decade. I have never had problems and these guys are honest and have great customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the MacSales.com staff and other customers.

MacSales.com?