Review of MAC Cosmetics

2017 Customer choice award

2 reviews with 2 stars

meghanc18
12/5/17

MAC used animals , straps them down and tests. I gave 2 bc they have the most variety and carry mineral cosmetics ... which don't age your skin. Being a huge company they have more options with mineral than any other line. But, I stopped wearing as soon as I heard they tested on animals. Plus, most their "artists", have no clue how to match foundation, what colours work with what eye colours, and how to apply.

strawberrym1
4/3/16

The MAC products are expensive as is but trying to buy them online internationally is even worse the products are so over priced. I only buy MAC when am in the US because otherwise it's not worth it. Their online site isn't worth it.

I have only needed to make one return and customer service was great. They use UPS. So I had to wait for them to email me a return label, which took a few days. Then I repackaged the items and brought the box to a UPS pick up and MAC refunded my card within days.

By Kristen S.
Questions? Get answers from the MAC Cosmetics staff and other customers.

5 Photos for MAC Cosmetics