M.size.co.uk

M.size.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate M.size.co.uk?

“False Cancellation Policy”

Penelope R.
2/3/14

False Cancellation Policy I placed an order with this company and then needed to cancel it. So I called the company within minutes and followed up with a phone call and finally sent them an email to cancel the order. Nobody answered the phone so I followed up with 3 more calls. Still no answer. It was a weekday during their business hours! Following day I received an email that they would be unable to cancel the order as it had already been dispatched and there was no way to stop the process. Buyer Beware! I let them know within minutes of my intention to cancel the order and it was still too late. Lesson learned here: you may not cancel any order. Period.

peneloper2
February 3rd, 2014

False Cancellation Policy

Buyer Beware!

Lesson learned here: you may not cancel any order. Period.

Questions? Get answers from the M.size.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about M.size.co.uk?

Have a question about M.size.co.uk?