Review of Lyst

N1
customercare@lyst.com

bonnieb223
2/14/19

Don't rely on this site to find the best price. I did then later did a random search and found it goes better price.
Also, this site keeps telling you about the items far after you bought it through their site.

catherinem251
11/19/18

So intuitive. It was a pleasure browsing and having made a choice the purchase was so easy to complete. Fast delivery too

Response from CustomerCare L., Lyst Representative
Dear Catherine,

Thank you for your feedback and rating our service five stars.

The retailer that stocks your item will process your order and arrange delivery. They will also deal with any shipping options available to their customers.

We're really pleased you've had a good experience while shopping at Lyst.

Best Wishes,

cathya89
11/16/18

great and fast service. Will shop again with you A+++++ebayer. Your Web site is easy to follow and again you offered fast service and thats jut what I received.

Response from CustomerCare L., Lyst Representative
Hi Cathy,

Thank you very much for spending your time writing a positive feedback and for rating us 5 stars review.

We are really pleased to hear you enjoy shopping from the wide array of items available on Lyst and that the site introduces you to new items from designers.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the site soon!

susang469
11/16/18

The whole process was seamless. I will definitely use this seller again. I have used them before and had a really good experience that time as well.

Response from CustomerCare L., Lyst Representative
Dear Susan,

We're very pleased to hear that you've enjoyed your shopping experience on Lyst and that you're happy with the service provided.
Lyst values each comment left by our lovely customers.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon on our website.

Best Wishes,

melissab362
11/16/18

I adore these shoes, all the L D Tuttle designs. Seems as if there's no standard for sizing though. I returned the shoes, unable to get them on even with a shoehorn.

Response from CustomerCare L., Lyst Representative
Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your feedback.

We thank you for rating our service five stars.

I would firstly like to reassure you that every product on Lyst.com is guaranteed to be brand new and authentic.

We only work with retailers and designers who we know carry authentic stock. Lyst is partnered with reputable global retailers such as Saks 5th Avenue, Lane Crawford and YOOX.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best wishes and have a great day!

doreenm58
11/7/18

What is better than saving time. Time is so precious these days. Now whenever I am looking for clothing, shoes, costume jewelery, etc. on line. I go right to Lyst where I find the best price and all possible options (sizes & colors) for what I need. I LOVE LYST!!!

Response from CustomerCare L., Lyst Representative
Hello Doreen,

Thank you for taking the leave us feedback.

We value all our customers and aim to provide a smooth shopping experience via a number of retailers here on lyst.

Have a lovely day

rebeccss
11/7/18

I love going Thru Lyst to find beautiful clothing st various sites. You can find the same clothing but sold by different retailers and some offer more discounts for an identical item. Very happy that I found the site

Response from CustomerCare L., Lyst Representative
Hello Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us such great feedback.

We are very pleased to know you enjoyed your shopping experience on lyst.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Thank you and have a lovely day.

emads5
10/27/18

Excellent customer service . working with each and every one of as successful partner ship .
Please to part of this affiliate and looking forward to keep doing business with you

Response from CustomerCare L., Lyst Representative
Hello Emad,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

We are very pleased you rated our service 5 stars.

The retailer that stocks your item will process your order and arrange delivery. They will also deal with returns, exchanges and refunds.

We value and respect all comments made via our customers and look forward to welcoming you back to our site soon.

maryc776
10/22/18

It sends me emails on items I have favorited when they go on sale. And then I can buy them. I always receive them in a timely manner and they have never disappointed me.

Response from CustomerCare L., Lyst Representative
Hello Mary,

Thank you for your kind feedback and 5 star rating.

We are very pleased to hear you have a pleasant experience using the lyst website.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Kind Regards

Alicia
vadimd12
10/22/18

it is a pity that in the nowlet store it is impossible to make a purchase from an account registered in Ukraine, delivered in the USA

Response from CustomerCare L., Lyst Representative
Hello Vadim,

We thank you for rating our service five stars.

Please feel free to contact us at customercare@lyst.com, if you have questions around your shipping details in the future.

Best Wishes.

elizavetaw

Hello
I still had not received an item I ordered 3-4 weeks ago
Please inform me where is my item and when I ll het itthank you

Response from CustomerCare L., Lyst Representative
Hi Elizaveta,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that you've not had a great experience on Lyst and you have not yet received your item.

As such, Lyst does not stock any items, instead your order is placed and packaged directly with the retailer who will fulfil the order and organise the delivery to you.

Please contact us at customercare@lyst.com and we will be happy to investigate this further.

lsd1
10/22/18

I paid to ship, a Y-3 shirt in the normal size I wear and it was huge. Then had to pay to ship back! I'll never order from here again

Response from CustomerCare L., Lyst Representative
Hello L.S.D

I am very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the service provided, and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Sizes differ between brands and retailers, we provide a general size guide on each product page.

We do However , understand your disappointment in the size guidelines and would like to assure you that your comments have been passed to the relevant team for their information.

If you have any other queries or questions I can help with, please don't hesitate to contact us at customercare@lyst.com

Many thanks, and have a good day!

erl
6/22/18

Don't buy on them. They care more for their money than their costumers.
Unprofessional. Don't waste your time and money.

Response from CustomerCare L., Lyst Representative
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

I am very sorry to hear that you've not had a great experience on Lyst.

We work continuously to enhance and improve features on Lyst to offer the best service.

Please feel free to contact us at customercare@lyst.com, we will be happy to look into this further.

lindaj132
7/22/17

I bought a Tara Jarmon dress on Lyst.com, the dress came in huge and so I had to return it.
Instead of returning it to Lyst I had to return it to France to Tara Jarmon.
Tara Jarmon wanted it in the same packaging and lots of paperwork due to customs. It was not an easy return but I took it to my local UPS store and they helped me with it as it was shipping DHL. I did not have to pay for the shipping.
So a month goes by and no refund. I start to get concerned as this is $535. I contact Lyst.com and they say I have to
contact Tara Jarmon in France. So I get on the Tara Jarmon website and fill in their inquiry form. I did hear back from them only to have them say they had never received the dress.
Back I go to the local UPS store and they give me a print out of the DHL tracking of that package which showed it was delivered and they had had it for over two weeks and it even had the time of day it was signed for.
Back to Tara Jarmon with the proof and I send it to them and after a few days they get back with me and say that they will send the refund.
So I wait and wait and they don't send the refund so I contact Lyst.com and the person emailing me says that Tara Jarmon never got the dress. So I send them the DHL paperwork and then after a few days they respond with we will forward this to Tara Jarmon.
So I wait and still nothing. So I start filling out the form in the Tara Jarmon website daily trying to get them to tell me about my refund.
I go back to my original payment of $535 and notice that Lyst.com did not withdraw the money. It was a Swedish company named Klarna.
So Lyst does the enticing, Tara Jarmon provides and Klarna does the banking.
So now I am back and forth with Klarna.
Bottom line, I did finally get my money back. Would I ever deal with Lyst.com again? No way!

Response from CustomerCare L., Lyst Representative
Hi Linda,

Thank you for your feedback here.

I am very sorry to hear you had a few issues with regards to your refund.

Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Engine, where you can shop items from retailers all over the world. Just to clarify, Klarna are our payment partner, you will see the names Klarna and Lyst on your statement.

Once again I am very sorry for the confusion here and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We are glad to hear that you recived your funds. If you have any further queries please feel free to get in touch with us directly on customercare@lyst.com

Best wishes, and have a lovely day.

clarac32
7/8/17

I am doing everyone a favor by writing this review. If you are an online shopper, DO NOT buy anything from Lyst.com. The company allows retailers on their site like Stefaniamode.com that makes it very difficult for customers to return items.

I bought a pair of Vetements Levi's jeans for $880 USD. The color posted on the site was different. I reached out to both companies Lyst.com and Stefaniamode.com the same day that I received the jeans, letting them know that I wanted to return the jeans. It took two weeks for me to receive a response and an authorization to return the jeans, only after having to send them pictures (just to make it more complicated) proving that I had the item. In addition, it cost me $170 USD to ship the item back the jeans to Italy and I had to insure the package as you can't trust companies/sites like these.
I will write more reviews in any possible site about this site and the retailer and spread the word through social media, so if you are reading this please do the same and save others some money and the hustle.

Response from CustomerCare L., Lyst Representative
Hi Clara,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that you've not had a great experience on Lyst.

Please contact us at customercare@lyst.com and we will be happy to look into this further.

huldad
6/13/17

Love them so much....!!!! and they have all the bags you can think of and the always so nice and super fast shipment, really nice online store <3

Response from CustomerCare L., Lyst Representative
Hi Hulda,

Thank you for your kind feedback and 5 star rating.

We’re pleased to hear that you’ve had a great shopping experience on Lyst and you are happy with the wide selection of items on the site.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Victoria

Questions? Get answers from the Lyst staff and other customers.

Lyst?