Review of LuckyVitamin

Tel: 1-888-635-0474
enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

claudiak24
4/13/17

Bad customer service. Won't recommend this website to international buyer as they don't provide full parcel tracking service. Customer service is not really supportive, the only they replied is let you contact carrier when the parcel is missing. DHL eCommerce can't investigate further if vendor didn't contact them.

roxannau
3/28/17

I recently ordered a food product from luckyvitamin.com. I ordered 3 jars and they sent me jars that were manufactured last August, that expire in 5 weeks. I wrote them with my concerns and they said my only option was to spend my own money to return it to them (the same amount of money I spent on 1 jar!). I also happened to receive a jar I ordered on another site today as well. This jar expired in December. I will absolutely never use this site again.

es114
3/21/17

I refuse to do business anymore with luckyvitamin.com. More than once I have received email coupon offers that were deceptive & false advertising. Today, I spoke on the phone for about 30 mins (lots of waiting) with a nice customer service rep "Russell", but
he said the coupon showed on their end was only good for 24 hrs (not 48 hours as stated in the email I received with the coupon) and later he claimed there were excluded items (although the exact personal care items showed the discount when I put them into my online cart/basket & the email stated all personal care items got the 10% discount). Last night (same day of receiving my coupon in my email), I was adding more personal care items to my online cart (which were the qualifying items for the 10% coupon), they all showed they received the discount as I placed the item into the cart to buy. When I went to my cart to check out, I had to re-enter the coupon code CARE10OFF as it had disappeared. It said that coupon had expired. I tried re-entering the coupon several times to get it to take it, I emailed Lucky Vitamin at 9 PM & called them this morning. I have been a customer for years, but won't do business with people who use deceptiveness, false advertisement and untruths. They are not my friend (although they pretend to be your friend) or who I want to give business to. I do not want to support them with my hard earned money. Like I mentioned, this isn't the first time I had trouble with Lucky honoring a coupon they sent me. I have several other companies online that are upfront, transparent (not hiding), wonderful to do business & don't waste my time.

jasons259
3/17/17

Very bad and rude custom service awful her name was Samantha! I paid 2 days shipping for this probiotics ... bottle was open and they want to $10 for retun shipping??? Are you serious!? NOW i need to go to pack this used probiotics going to post office waiting line waste my time!? they won't take any responsibility! I will never use this company again..... Back to the Vitamin shoppe or Amazon. Bad first time experience with this company ......

kripak
3/16/17

Had ordered for herbs through speed shipping paying 8 times over the cost of normal shipping time. It's been 15days still the shipment hasn't arrived whereas the committed no. Of days was5-7days. No one to respond to questions, help tracking location. I would like to sue them. If there was a 0 rating for overall ratings would have chosen that

joanb67
3/15/17

How............Does this company stay in business with their deceptive ways, lies, policies and total lack of customer service?

reivac
3/10/17

today is 1 month since i bougth the vitamines and i dont have it my hands. Im from Mexico. I chat with them and always the same, is slow becouse the shipping method i use i have to wait more days.

raeraev
3/9/17

I ordered some vitamins online from this company as the prices were very reasonable. What they don't tell you is it takes TEN days to get your order (I have been out of my vitamins which are key to keeping my migraines away). Needless to say, just discovered that their "Standard Shipping" is performed by a snail family. The time frames they give you on their website are misleading and had I known, I would never have placed my order to save a few bucks. On top of that, they don't even have a customer service phone number to call, you have to email them! What kind of company doesn't have a customer service phone number? They finally responded via email, no help, just "Sorry for your inconvenience." Not acceptable as I sit here with a migraine!

alanab16
2/27/17

I placed an order on Feb 8, shipping to Europe, which was supposed to arrive Feb 10-15. It is still not here (feb 28), and now I am leaving the country for two weeks and won't be here to receive it.

On February 14, a day before the last delivery day, it was still in Illinois. After this time, I contacted customer service through the live chat, and was told the delay must be due to customs, even though the product hadn't arrived in my country yet.

Then on February 20th- 5-10 days after the delivery date- tracking shows it arrived in Lisbon. If the delays since THEN has been due to customs, that is one thing, but it was massively late in even hitting my country.

Today I contacted customer service through the live chat again, and was again told the delay was only due to customs, with no acknowledgment to the delay arriving in Portugal. I was simply told it takes a while to arrive to my country, and that the delay was customs. I am not on Mars. Portugal is the closest European country to the USA. This sort of delay never happens with other online orders, including iherb and amazon. Also, if it was going to take that long to arrive in Portugal, why was I even given a quicker delivery time to begin with? It did not even leave the USA for 6 days after I ordered it, and presumably was then sent by boat judging by the time it took.

Luckyvitamin was not the cheapest price either for the product OR for shipping. I ordered here because the shipping time was quicker.

NOW there is an additional problem. I am leaving the country for two weeks, and will be off continent. I won't be here to receive the package, or be able to make or receive calls to the courrier. This is why I paid more to ship it faster. I have been told that if it is sent back, if I can't receive it, I will receive a refund eventually for the product but not for the shipping. Also that I will have to pay more for customs, which is expected. I also expected up to a 15 days delay at customs, as indicated. I took that into account with ordering and the delivery time I was quoted. I do not WANT to return the product, as I still need it and haven't reordered elsewhere because I kept expecting it to arrive.

I am not even most disappointed at the shipping delay, but rather the total apathy and lack of service and acknowledgment by luckyvitamin for the original shipping delay.

I suppose I should have stuck with iherb or amazon, given this experience.

cr3238
1/25/17

I'd never heard of LuckyVitamin but Vitacost was out of the tea I wanted & there was a link to Lucky on the tea mfr's website, so I trusted it. I placed my order for several items because Lucky's prices were fairly good and the next morning I got an email from their "fraud prevention." Email said my order was on hold and I needed to send a 6-digit code from my card-issuer to verify the purchase. I'd never heard of such a thing and I've been ordering online for over 15 years -- (decided then that I would cancel). I checked my account online and saw the purchase was approved and then called the bank. The bank said they had no idea what a 6-digit code was and that the order was approved and that's why it's "pending." -- (Forever lost me as a potential customer right here). I called Lucky and told them about my findings and that this activity was odd, and I wanted the order cancelled. I'm always leery of online companies during my first-purchase because I never really know what I'll get until I shop with them. I wish I'd read reviews first. Going to put a watch on my card now and I'll never attempt to do business with Lucky again. In contrast, I've ordered from Vitacost for 10 years and never had a glitch.

sapnau
1/10/17

Had been a long time customer. Website had glitch and charge order to a credit card on file during the time I was trying to change credit card. Customer service closed in evening to stop order. Left email letting them know, not to place my order until I authorized it due to wrong credit card. Called them back in morning and they already told me they shipped out the products. Customer service basically said too bad, not our problem! Shop at vitacost instead!!!

pc85
1/10/17

Ordered Nov 2016, no arrival. Enquired 20 Dec was told had ended up in Germany(!), now rerouted but allow 15 working days. Today still not arrived. Said as a show of good faith send replacement and if the first order arrives I would send that back to them. Flat no to that. Now saying I should wait a further 15 days, I would need to contact customs "since you have to pay tax and duties in order to receive your package. I can only refund if the package is returned to our warehouse within 60 days." Strange that as it says 90 days on their website! "In the event the package is lost I will not be able to refund since this is an uninsured package"!
Bit of a win win situation for them. It's not arrived but they have my money. I can only get a refund if it is returned them within 60 days but the website says 90 days and if it is lost you won't get your money back anyway. Avoid like the plague. They talk about "Spread the Wellness" I would say spread the word to avoid them!

johns1185
1/10/17

On black Friday (12/26/16) when I prepared an order for close to $70 of supplements, I noticed their website said if you increase the order to $100 you get two free packages o 8-oz organic trail-mix/nuts. So I increased the amount to $104 and checked out the two free 8-oz nuts. After I placed and paid for the order, the two 8-oz free nut packages disappeared from my order list. I figured since they are free they don't bother to list them on the order. When I received the order, the nuts were missing! I called their customer service and he told me very rudely that the nuts are not on your order list and we cant do anything about it!! A dirty Bait and Switch tactic. I told him you will get a bad review from me but he didn't care!! Try to buy your supplements from another online source.

garyg86
1/4/17

Not always the cheapest but usually in the ballpark. A great variety of products, great sales and promotions. Thoughtful packaging and quick shipping. Backorders are shipped at no additional cost! We have placed over 20 orders with no problems.

kennethc68
12/25/16

I purchased what was supposed to be "1 gallon Aloe Vera Juice 4 pack" and recieved one gallon. My wife thinks that they may mean 4 quarts in a one gallon jug. Problem is that's not what they said. Decietful and dishonest advertising.

markc242
12/22/16

My original review written on Dec 22, 2016 under the title "Sales Prevention team pretending to be Customer service" described a suddenly new and unnecessary customer service procedure where I was required to phone in a confirmation after placing my online order. In spite of several years of successful ordering, orders where placed on hold until I would call in to answer some basic questions such as name, address which defeated the purpose of online ordering. The customer service team decided to enforce this stupid policy and chose to cancel my order and account, upon my ultimatum. Some time in June of 2017, my account was unexpectedly reactivated with the resumption of the weekly special notifications. I decided to try this site again, and all orders have been properly processed. LuckyVitamin no longer enforces this useless voice order verification process, it would seem. I suggest to shop and always verify the prices but there are deals to be found at this site. So far the service and timely shipments have been very good.

Tip for consumers: Always check the prices with other sites.

kamald8
12/18/16

LuckyVitamin doesn't care about customer, feeling cheated.
Order Id #LV14200229: I have ordered prenatal medicines on 1st Oct (more than 2 months), still I haven't received it. When contacted your customer care they asked me to contact DHL team, when DHL contacted COD, they asked for details from seller. I proactively exchanged many mails on this, added LV Customer care to the mail, so that communication will happen to solve this. But LV customer care reply f package is lost they are not responsible. Please understand package is not lost, COD wants details from seller, which you can solve by providing details to DHL. If 5 minutes would have spent looking to solve this they would have, but they always copy paste the information. You guys doesn't care about customers.

Final response form customer care team: "please contact Indian Customs with your order confirmation to claim your package! It is Customs that has your package, not DHL or Luckyvitmain."

Note: During purchase you mentioned additional fees might need to be paid at your doorstep, but never mentioned I need to all the work from tacking, beg LV CC to share the information to DHL.

Unhappy Customer to enemy
Kamal Deep
91-9985252696

amyb139
10/28/16

I ordered The Warrior Force Extreme Protein powder. It took 7 days to receive. I live in PA and it was coming from Ohio Ridiculous!!! They sent me the wrong product, they told me I must return it to get a refund.. Which means I would have to wait 7 more days to receive the rite protein powder. I only ordered from them because Vitacost was out of this product. I'm a business owner, I would have no customers if I treated them as poorly as I was treated.

jeank18
8/26/16

I ordered the almond milk. It arrived in good time. It tastes awful. They wont return it. I would have to pay as much as I did to purchase the 2 quarts of bad tasting almond milk. YIKES.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

roses82
8/22/16

We have been Lucky Vitamin customers for years. I cannot remember a time when we didn't order from them. Within the last year or so, things have gone decidedly downhill. Products arrive broken, leaking, spillage, damage, wrong products. For the free shipping option, they use USPS. We do not receive mail at our residence. I emailed them and Samantha B advised me that ground shipping was by Fed-Ex. I took that to mean that if I paid the extra (nearly $40) my two orders would come to my front door. Not so; they sent the whole order by USPS and we still have to go get it. I think I have sent 4 emails regarding this situation, (including a response to Samantha B) and to date no response. I only hope the orders are intact. One was 4 boxes of Bio-Kleen laundry powder; the other order was thing like hand soap, bath soap--all plastics with liquids. There are things they carry, that no other company handles. I am so angry about this, I will change brands. I think perhaps the company has changed hands, because back in the day they were really sharp. Lucky is no longer Lucky. UPDATE: 8/29/16 Lucky did refund the shipping charges, so I was appreciative of that. Regardless, I'm done with them--it is too frustrating!

arashc
8/3/16

I have placed my order on Thursday early morning and asked for one day shipping which cost me 40 dollar extra, but after at least four business days, they haven't shipped it yet. Each time I call them, they say they will ship it the same day and no luck so far. call it unlucky vitamin.

ravis35
7/12/16

Hi,

I'd never heard of luckyvitamin.com before. I stumbled on their site when I was looking for Bulletproof Brain Octane. The prices were attractive with discounts, so I ordered and paid by a pre-paid forex debit card. My card was immediately charged.
Then I received an email that my order was placed on hold. Minutes later I received an email that my order was confirmed. The next morning I received an email from their fraud prevention staff that my order was placed an hold & I should send them via email the 'transaction/approval code' for this specific transaction on my card. I was aghast as sensitive information is never exchanged via email. So I refused and asked for them to cancel my order.
Then I repurchased the same items, this time using a credit card. The order was again put on hold. Since I'd made a mistake keying in the cardholder's name, I thought it was a genuine mistake & placed the order for a third time with the same credit card. By then my card provider notified me that my card had been charged twice.
I received emails from their fraud prevention staff again asking me for the transaction code on my credit card via email.
I emailed the support staff (a total of 7 emails) for a cancellation. No response.
I did a 'live chat' with a support staff who was helpful & she asked me to email them to release my order. So far no response from them via email.
In addition to all the stress, I needed my shipment within a certain date as I had to send it to someone who was flying out of the country. Well, that clearly is not happening.

I'm not going to recommend this site to anyone I know. Please do your research, and if you must use them, please start out with small orders. (I spent $250 in 3 transactions, none of which have been reversed yet.)

I placed the same orders later on amazon and it will be reaching destination tonight, within 4 days and zero hassles.

martins119
6/29/16

I placed an order in March 2016 to be shipped to Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It arrived at the Post Office requesting an additional (large) charge. When I emailed Lucky Vitamin they stated "no problem" just refuse it and have it sent back and they would issue a refund. I emailed after a time and they stated that they haven't received it. I checked with Canada Post and they had shipped it back on Mar.21/16 and that it had been received at Lucky Vitamin's corporate warehouse in Mississauga, Ontario and it was signed for. When I contacted Lucky Vitamin they would not issue a refund! I'VE WAITED (3) MONTHS AND NO PRODUCT NOR NO REFUND! I'm out about $100.00 cdn.(WHICH IS A LOT OF MONEY WHEN YOU ARE ON DISABILITY). BEWARE OF DEALING WITH THESE SHYSTERS

markm270
6/20/16

Where do i start? Well the order arrived after about 3 weeks, but considering its a pro biotic and heat sensitive, it would be ineffective. So i emailed Lucky Vitamin 3 times with a response saying after 5 days that if the problem still exists email them again. To which they took 3 working days to reply again (they sent me an email each time saying id get a reply within 24 hours). So i opened a paypal dispute because they wont contact me to take the product back and get a refund. The process has taken a very long time (5 weeks) to get to the point i can get a refund.

Tip for consumers: Order through paypal for buyer protection, but even this will be hard to get your money back because its a food item!

ahmedm60
5/18/16

They packed my soft candy like it was bricks, and everything was delivered squashed. No help from customer service..........once they have your $$$$$$ you're up the creek.

Yes these products are genuine. Bragg products are some of the oldest products in the USA.

By Theresa M.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?