Review of LuckyVitamin

Tel: 1-888-635-0474
enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

beew10
9/9/17

the process of ordering went fine. I could have paid less if had used auto shipments but since it's my first time to buy this product I don't know that I'll like it; it would be rather silly to order it shipped automatically each month and then to find it turned out yucky; just more hassle to rescind that. Just because I order from home doesn't mean my time is unlimited.

nicalac
9/9/17

The lowest prices, and a nice selection of health-related goods. The bonus is how easy the site is to use.

jaimec40
9/9/17

I love Lucky Vitamin! They always have what I need and make good recommendations for products I might like to try. In addition, I enjoy bopping around the web site. It has such a friendly feel to it! I like the positive sayings and the ease of use. Thank you for providing a great service all the way around!

mindit
9/9/17

I have been ordering here for several years, and love it! They always have what I want and the prices are excellent!!

andrewr130
9/9/17

Found my favorite salad dressing at best price here! :) I do feel lucky shopping at Lucky Vitamin!
I recommend Lucky Vitamin to all!

larryb159
9/9/17

Awesome product extremely happy...
I find the product to be top notch and extremely affordable. I like that there aren't any fillers, I'm getting a trusted..

lisac347
9/9/17

This is only the 2nd time I've used the site. I will have better insight after this experience. The prices were decent.

hannahc49
9/8/17

The website is friendly looking,easy to use and navigate, although sometimes my basket empties itself which is annoying to have to search for everything again! There is lots of variety on the side and some deals, mainly the marked down ones! The dispatch is fast but the delivery is poor, items chucked in a box, no care taken. Box usually comes damaged on arrival and damage to items, for example the drink lids unseal and become loose. More consideration towards the using the right size box so items aren't going everywere.

samb221
9/8/17

Brilliant!!! great products. Easy to use web site. Good offers and discounts. Clear information. Quality assured.

vickien4
9/8/17

Earlier, I tried another site. It was so hard to navigate and the prices so high that I decided to go back to my normal shopping site, Lucky Vitamin. They were less expensive and so much easier to navigate. Even with the other sites promo codes, my prices were more in line with what my income. I highly recommend this site for any one.

colettem8
9/8/17

Easy to navigate and what I ordered( restore) is a life saver. Took no time to order this item and many sizes to chose from. Plus I received free shipping. How great is that.

josephp111
9/8/17

Had a problem with shipping-
One of the packages was damaged upon shipping. I emailed them with the problem.
Without any questions they quickly shipped a new package. They quickly resolved and sent bonus pack free of charge

roberts668
9/8/17

Quick and easy order format. Vital information available. Secure web site. Delivery has always been prompt.

johnd855
9/7/17

Lucky Vitamin has a huge selection of products for about any need. I have ordered from them many times and am satisfied that overall, I can't do any better.

maryjom2
9/6/17

I find the product to be top notch and extremely affordable. I like that there aren't any fillers, I'm getting a trusted product and they are doing exactly what I expect them to do for my body.

micahw8
9/6/17

Have been a 100% satisfied customer for many years. Informative, competitve, fast friendly service at my fingertips.

louisk26
9/6/17

great prices great service thank you with products that are hard to find in my local stores. like the hyland 100 count of leg cramp pills

matthewk56
9/6/17

It's handy to order online from Lucky Vitamin. They have deals for us when we order via our family in the USA as well as when we order from Canada.

mell235
9/6/17

LuckyVitamin has been my go-to place/website for vitamin supplements, plant protein powders, meal and sport bars and other health-related products for several years now.
They provide fast service, good packaging, and fair prices. I have recommended them to friends and family, and will continue to do so as they continue to perform at a high level of service and provide customer satisfaction!

deniser65
9/6/17

I have always loved ordering from lucky vitamin. It saves me time and money looking for organic items.

nikilettew
9/6/17

Origani plant protein is great. It was delivered on time and it ended up saving me $ buying through Lucky Vitamin.

rosemaryc16
9/6/17

great way to get healthy snacks and drinks delivered right to work, YUM! check out the Deals too, great prices

geraldines10
9/6/17

It was really easy to navigate the web site, user friendly. They have a great variety of products that I like and prices look good, better than some other places I have shopped.

davidc590
9/6/17

web site ok but I resent having to take a survey to complete my order after all I have more to do than take surveys at this time or any time just to place order if this keep up will go some were not here.

pamelam113
9/6/17

I am so happy I found you... I love the ThinkThin nutrition bars but they are difficult to find in stores and they can be expensive. You have the flavors I want at the best price. I am in the process of increasing my protein and improving my diet, and I couldn't do it without Lucky Vitamin. Thank you!

Everything we have ordered has been genuine...and we order a lot from Lucky Vitamin.

By Cheri W.

Log into your account and check the tracking. You can see where your package is and when it will arrive. Then, if there are any questions, I'd call them. They are very friendly and helpful on the phone.

By Cheri W.

i had that problem once but the website was not down. I called their number and they promptly sent me a replacement. Their website is up today.

By Susan H.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?