FitKing

FitKing has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FitKing ranks 30th among Fitness Equipment sites.

How would you rate FitKing?

“Best Fitness Brand in India”

Fitking I.
2/11/16

Fitiking is the one of the best and leading gym equipment brand in India. Many of its products are being used in several gyms. I recommend Fitking to fitness lover.

“Customer Dis-Service”

Judith R.
6/14/20

I ordered a simple resistance band with handle on May 4. The website indicated that delivery would be within 14 days. After a few weeks, I still hadn't received the band so wrote to the company. They said that I would be getting it soon. I have continued to correspond with them since then and gotten the same answer. It has now been over 6 weeks. I have asked to cancel the order, had my credit card company dispute the charge and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. And still they say I will be getting the item soon. I would give zero stars if I could. Needless to say, I will never order from them again.

judithr274
June 14th, 2020

fitkingi
February 11th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the FitKing staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FitKing?

Have a question about FitKing?