Review of LovelyShoes

after-sale@lovelyshoes.net

franl8
5/14/15
Good morning,

Just wanted to say that this is the first time I have ordered from you. I was amazed at how fast I received my order. The shoes are definitely lovely and I will be ordering from Lovely Shoes again.
A great experience
Fran
janem53
4/19/15
WORST site ever. I made an order with them consisting of a pair of shoes and some skirts. They notified me that the shoes were out of stock, then they would not let me cancel the order. In the end they didn't even send me the order I have paid for. After many frustrated emails for 6 months, I am yet to receive a reply or the rest of the order I paid for. Literally the worst site with the most dodgy customer service.
petraz
2/6/14
In past year, I ordered some shoes and blouses from this site.

Communication 5/5
Few times there was a problem with my order, but they always contacted me and we resolved it very quickly. I was given a store credit for a payed product, which was not in stock anymore. The communication was quick and they are very nice.

Shipping 4/5
The item was always shipped within one week, and I was given a tracking number after it was shipped. Usually it took 3 weeks to arrive, few times it took 2 months to arrive. But this is a problem of the post office, air mail can be slow sometimes :(

Quality 4/5
Item always looked exactly like on photos.
About the quality... well, it depends on the product. All my shoes lasted for more than a year of frequent wear, but there were some minor problems - for example, a bow has fallen off. But I repaired it with glue, so not a big problem :)

Size 3/5
About the shoe sizing, it's quite hard to make it right, because every model has a different sizing. Some model size china 37 has 23,5cm inside, other model of size china 37 has 24cm inside. Shoes on high heels tends to run bigger, flat shoes tends to run smaller.
juliac11
5/27/13
I have bought party shoes from Lovelyshoes.net,These are the perfect party shoe! I love the colour, I love the height! The shoes arrived earlier than I'd expected. I'd definitely recommend these shoes
genel10
5/21/13
After reading through above most negative reviews relating to this website, I truly greatly surprised, cos my experience is a touch bit different, you realize, shopping on lovelyshoes.net was my first shopping online experience, I initially didn't have confidience about online shop, that point i had been so attracted through the incredible low cost and amazing massive types of footwear which helped me wanna have them all at one time, I contact their online customer support, they with patience answer my qustions, feel totally grateful and my dealing was extremely swift and fluent. finally i compensated $45.68 to purchase nearly 20 item, very easy! I selected ups and anxiously waited for nearly 9 days to obtain my parcle, climax worthwhile. so excited to spread out my parcle, as it turned out, the standard isn't that bad, better still than i figured cos i usually believe you receive that which you purchase. but this time around, I had been satisfied, the look , quality, cost, service.
The most crucial may be the footwear, i really like them. maybe i'll purchase from there again. Anyway, my experience on this web site is filled with pleasure,Differing people request for various quality and repair standard. for me personally, i love lovelyshoes.net
moyag
7/15/11
Hello! I had experiense with this web service. I made a full review from order to recieving and after sale problems. There I also explain how to return money back if situation same to mine. The post mostly in Russian but pics will show more then words and the letters in English so can be hellpfull! Be carefull with items from there ;)

Bad sign...call your credit card company...

By Todd L.

Questions? Get answers from the LovelyShoes staff and other customers.

3 Photos for LovelyShoes