Review of Lovecy.eu

Den Haag, 11 2493, NL
info@lovecy.eu

mayt41
6/20/19

Total scam, ordered from 65 euros, item never received and never got an answer from the website despite multiple emails. Please do not buy unless you want to lose your money.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy.

graced84
8/15/18

I've ordered from Lovecy many times, totally love this store! Gorgeous dresses & jumpsuits!!! Thank you so much!!

yanas7
6/18/18

сделала заказ 3 месяца назад и они его даже не отправили.на письма не отвечают.инстаграм и фейсбук у них заблокирован

sarag123
5/17/18

Have not received my dress and they are not responding to my emails.
Pay 22 euros extra for the dress to come between 5-8 days. Fourteen days have elapsed and they are not responding to my emails or messages. The site I can not go into anymore... They have scammed me for 110 euro :((

ledyg
3/15/18

Hi i received my prom dress today and it's gorgeous!! i was scared that it would look like cheap sequin, but it sparkles with every movement i make
It took 5 days to ship my order and i got it 7 days later

angeliqued4
11/14/17

I ordered the Kendall dress ON APRIL 1, 2017 thinking I would have it for my birthday by the 8th of the month and NOTHING!!!! I PAID FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING and nothing!!! I have sent over 30 emails to theoir customer service and that is a joke!!! I haven't gotten a response yet and it it November 14, 2017. DON'T order anything from them it is a scam. I guess they send whatever orders they want to send out.BEWARE

kristinh38
8/10/17

Looking at these reviews i was really put off buying from Lovecy but after looking everywhere I couldn't find the dress I wanted anywhere else and one of my friends said they had used their site and it was fine so i thought i'd take the risk. I am sooo glad I did because the dress I bought looks exactly like the photo (just a little wrinkled), came within a week and fits perfectly! I am so happy with my purchase and would definitely buy again however I would just be weary of the sizing and check your measurements against their size guide. (normally I am a size 8 but checked the guide which said i was size 10 so went for it and fits perf)

hannahj32
6/15/17

I ordered the Kendall birthday dress in Rose Gold AND Silver. I was so excited and wanted to make sure it was here by my birthday (April 1) so I paid extra for shipping, bringing my grand total to $165.60. They sent me an email saying my order was confirmed. I ordered on March 7, 2017. I am writing this review on June 15, 2017. 3 MONTHS LATER AND NO SIGN OF THE DRESSES! I ended up having to pay another $60.00 to buy the similar dress from a local business owner and I had it within 2 days. I have reached out to their 'customer service' which I believe does not exist because they still have not gotten back to me. I disputed the charge with my bank and they finally gave me a provisional credit. BUT WAIT IT GET'S BETTER!! I finally received and email from this company on April 17th saying that my items had been shipped. No tracking number. Nothing else but telling me it has been shipped. That was 2 months ago. I have not received the items nor a tracking number. This company is a scam and you should stay far far far away from them!!

angied28
5/8/17

I ordered the Kendall birthday dress. I did read the reviews but I loved the dress so I went ahead and purchasedfrom lovecy. It took 3 days for my order to be shipped and 5 days to receive the product I paid for fast shipping. The dress is gorgeous! I haven't correspended with them so I don't know about their customer service.

twinw1
5/7/17

I ordered two things from them that looked nothing like the picture because obviously they stole the clothing pictures from the authentic websites after doing research. When I emailed them they said it was the lighting that made it look different. A lie! Totally different designs and horrible material! And when I kept trying to email them to get a refund they stop answering! Don't buy from them! Scam from China!

cb163
4/17/17

Everyone is totally right! Buyer be ware, if the company does not have a phone number on their site DO NOT BUY from them. Total SCAM......I never received the order.

mayam20
3/16/17

A fraud company that does not ship items. It's too bad
hate
A fraud company that does not ship items. It's too bad

sofiah8
3/13/17

I ordered a dress 3-4 weeks ago and it was supposed to be here last week! I tried to contact them thru never email me back and they will block you on insa if you comment something bad on there page. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE ITS A SCAM it was such a waste of money. They provide no tracking number or anything and the customer service is nonexistent !!!!

nataschat
1/29/17

As I read below here the shipping take a bit longer then usually so I tried it once and went for the fast shipping and I actually did receive the items within the promised shipping days. Also the quality of the products are pretty good, will order again.

amyk87
12/14/16

They lie on their website. They say they will ship it after 2 days. Lie. They said they will provide tracking number. Lie. They never not ONCE replied to ANY OF MY EMAILS. I ordered a playsuit, more than 2 months later, it's still not here. This site needs to be sued and its a complete scam. DO NOT spend your money on this site.

lakenw
12/11/16

I ordered from lovecy on nov 18 I ordered a dress it is now dec 11th and still no sign of my dress I have emailed and wrote on their instagram account they will not return my messages and they've deleted my comments on instagram and EVEN blocked my user !!! Their costumer service is an absolute joke ! It took them two weeks to get back to me !! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE THIS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE

gabbyt1
12/10/16

This is my 3rd time ordering with Lovely and so far im satisfied with my itmes. I live in the US and shipping took around 2 weeks for my first 2 orders and the last one took a bit longer (maybe 3 or 3.5 weeks) because they didn't fulfill my order immediately (hence 1 star less). Maybe because it was black friday but im not too sure. I really love the styles on their site, i just wish shipping was faster

katief30
10/12/16

Don't order from here, they are a scam!! I ordered almost a month ago, and the package never arrived. I tried to contact them 4 separate times, but they never replied. I'd say horrible customer service, but it seems they don't have customer service at all since they never reply. Avoid!!

jaceyh
9/6/16

I got my order today and I was very satisfied with everything, especially the sequin playsuits.

badq
9/2/16

Quality sucks of the clothing. Really messy. Tried to contact them more than 6 times but still no reply after 4 weeks. I've sent an item back weeks ago but still no confirmation.... misleading info gain through chat....

reneec35
8/20/16

Lovecy.eu (eu is European Union) China has a trade agreement with Europe. Clothing you're ordering is made and shipped from China.

Misleading Photos - Shipment of my order took over a month to receive. The top I ordered was NOT the top in the photo on Lovecy's web page. Very similar color, pattern, low quality material and NOT the designer label I paid for. Another Chinese company stating on their facebook page as a Netherlands company. Misleading US customers with other web stores photos. DO NOT BUY.

Questions? Get answers from the Lovecy.eu staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Lovecy.eu