L'Oreal Canada

L'Oreal Canada has a consumer rating of 1.9 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. L'Oreal Canada also ranks 436th among Cosmetics sites.

How would you rate L'Oreal Canada?

“If you sign up you will receive great coupons for Loreal...”

Judy B.
5/11/09

If you sign up you will receive great coupons for Loreal products mailed straight to your home. It has alot of useful information about beauty products for skin and hair.

“oh no it does not look purple”

cara d.
6/29/20

I always use this product when on sale. Have always had great results. but this time while it was on I notice a purple hue to the dye. I was curious but waited and when I rinsed it out my hair had a purple tinge to it. wow , checked the box again to make sure. Yes it was the one I bought.. was talking to my mother and she said her hair turned purple and saw my sister and she said you will never believe what happened. I got the box out of the trash can and she said that is the same one I bought at Shoppers near my house. how crazy is that. it been a week and the colour is fading.but skeptical on buying this brand.

diannab69
June 19th, 2020
I used the Root Rescue tonight and it was if I hadn't put a thing on my hair whose roots are the same as before I used your Root Rescue. Not happy all that money gone to waste it was over $20.00 with tax and all so not happy with the product.
judyb
May 11th, 2009
It has alot of useful information about beauty products for skin and hair.
dd228
January 9th, 2018
i have used loreal excellence creme for Many years. the last 2 times i have had trouble with labelling of bottles in box ie color creme is no 2 on tube but instruction paper says its 3, conditioner is3 on tube, but 4 on instructions. what is going on. can not rely on this product anymore. had to throw them out. will not buy any more.
lorrainem34
August 11th, 2016
I have been using #75 Light copper mahogany brown but was told it is not available any longer , what is the next colour closest to that colour?
carad42
June 29th, 2020
barbm82
October 14th, 2019
I have used you night cream for years and now all of a sudden it is scented! I do not see anywhere on the box where it has changed to scented. I have 3 jars of this cream that I can not use as I get migraine headaches from scented creams! I am very unhappy about this!
What should I do with all of this cream I can no longer use?
sharh1
July 4th, 2016
I have used Preference L'Oreal for about 20 years. So disappointed they have changed my colour twice in the past year or so. I likely will be switching to another brand. I use Med Auburn. The new tube is a complete waste - goes in the garbage.
suef20
April 1st, 2016
Just recently bought the Loreal paris Elnett Satin extra strong hold volume hair spray "New" and it feels like spraying water on your hair !! What is up with that. I thought it would be great. It made my hair so flat I could not believe it. Totally pissed. I tried to call the company and the voice mail noted they are busy and call again at a later time. What ??
wilmad6
April 5th, 2016
Just purchased this product and it claims to cleanse, treat, soften, condition, detangle and shine. This product is awful it definitely does not treat or soften or detangle at all. Very disappointed that I wasted my money. I could not get a comb through my hair there were so many knots. My hair was clean but still dry and totally tangled. I followed the instructions carefully.
betm1
February 11th, 2016
I purchased Loreal excellence crime long lasting grey coverage about 3 weeks ago. I applied it according to directions and within 7 minutes it started to smell highly of perm solution???? The smell got stronger and stronger then at 12 minutes my head started to burn really bad and by then the smell was so strong it was burning my eyes. I immediately washed it out of my hair. I ended up with some stabbing on the top of my head even though I started at the top back part of my head.
Try and reached customer service they waited 14 minutes before my call was answered. No email contact on their web page.
No resolution to why it smelled so badly of perm solution other than it has ammonia in it. No resolution as why it was burning my head so badly, other than it was kind of my fault for having my scalp and my hair???? I do not have dry scalp, dandruff, or used a product from anyone in over 5 mths....
I was looking for answers but I suppose they don't want to be sued. They did offer me a coupon for 15$ which was great not likely that I will use this product again though.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the L'Oreal Canada staff and other customers.

Discover groundbreaking, high-quality products from L'Or̩al Paris, expert in head-to-toe cosmetics from hair colour & make up to skin care & Men's grooming

How do I know I can trust these reviews about L'Oreal Canada?

Have a question about L'Oreal Canada?