L'Oreal Paris Canada reviews

Montréal, QC H3A, Canada
Tel: 1-888-456-7325

barbm82
10/14/19
I have used you night cream for years and now all of a sudden it is scented! I do not see anywhere on the box where it has changed to scented. I have 3 jars of this cream that I can not use as I get migraine headaches from scented creams! I am very unhappy about this!
What should I do with all of this cream I can no longer use?
dd228
1/9/18
i have used loreal excellence creme for Many years. the last 2 times i have had trouble with labelling of bottles in box ie color creme is no 2 on tube but instruction paper says its 3, conditioner is3 on tube, but 4 on instructions. what is going on. can not rely on this product anymore. had to throw them out. will not buy any more.
lorrainem34
8/11/16
I have been using #75 Light copper mahogany brown but was told it is not available any longer , what is the next colour closest to that colour?
sharh1
7/4/16
I have used Preference L'Oreal for about 20 years. So disappointed they have changed my colour twice in the past year or so. I likely will be switching to another brand. I use Med Auburn. The new tube is a complete waste - goes in the garbage.
wilmad6
4/5/16
Just purchased this product and it claims to cleanse, treat, soften, condition, detangle and shine. This product is awful it definitely does not treat or soften or detangle at all. Very disappointed that I wasted my money. I could not get a comb through my hair there were so many knots. My hair was clean but still dry and totally tangled. I followed the instructions carefully.
suef20
4/1/16
Just recently bought the Loreal paris Elnett Satin extra strong hold volume hair spray "New" and it feels like spraying water on your hair !! What is up with that. I thought it would be great. It made my hair so flat I could not believe it. Totally pissed. I tried to call the company and the voice mail noted they are busy and call again at a later time. What ??
betm1
2/11/16
I purchased Loreal excellence crime long lasting grey coverage about 3 weeks ago. I applied it according to directions and within 7 minutes it started to smell highly of perm solution???? The smell got stronger and stronger then at 12 minutes my head started to burn really bad and by then the smell was so strong it was burning my eyes. I immediately washed it out of my hair. I ended up with some stabbing on the top of my head even though I started at the top back part of my head.
Try and reached customer service they waited 14 minutes before my call was answered. No email contact on their web page.
No resolution to why it smelled so badly of perm solution other than it has ammonia in it. No resolution as why it was burning my head so badly, other than it was kind of my fault for having my scalp and my hair???? I do not have dry scalp, dandruff, or used a product from anyone in over 5 mths....
I was looking for answers but I suppose they don't want to be sued. They did offer me a coupon for 15$ which was great not likely that I will use this product again though.
judyb
5/11/09
If you sign up you will receive great coupons for Loreal products mailed straight to your home.
It has alot of useful information about beauty products for skin and hair.

Questions? Get answers from the L'Oreal Paris Canada staff and other customers.

L'Oreal Paris Canada?