Lookfantastic

Lookfantastic has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lookfantastic ranks 433rd among Cosmetics sites.

How would you rate Lookfantastic?

“Positive”

Ting L.
2/24/20

Received my item in good condition. Placed order on 7/2 and received it on 24/2 (overseas free shipping). Probably need to improve their customer service.

“Worst customer experience ever”

Fausta A.
7/8/20

I wasnt aware about Auto renewal (my fault) but when I received the order notification I emailed the company to stop the shipment. They didn't reply on time and they wssnt able to divert the shipment to their address back. The customer service has been very shallow and their reply hasn't been helpful. I wouldn't suggest to buy from them, or, if you subscribe, please be careful to delete the renewal because they won't help you and will charge you the same.

tingl9
February 24th, 2020
faustaa1
July 8th, 2020
jeanettel44
July 3rd, 2019
I AM BUYING A GIFT FOR MY FRIEND AND IT WAS TOO LATE TO RECEIVE MY PARCEL FROM THEM AND I WAS TOLD I AM NOT ABLE TO GET MY REFUND BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO BUY FROM ELSEWHERE, WHAT A RUBBISH!

I RECEIVE EMAIL THAT I WAS SUPPOSE TO RECEIVE 26/6/19 - 4/7/19 AND OUT OF NOWHERE THE CS DELAY TO 19/7/19? 30 DAYS POLICY BLA BLA BLA... CANT EVEN PROVIDE A PROPER AIR MAIL COMPANY OR ANY COURIER COMPANY YOU ARE USING?! AND HOW THE HELL CAN YOU ESTIMATE THIS EXACT DATE?! YOU CAN'T EVEN LOCATE MY PARCEL BECAUSE YOU SAID I DIDNT UPGRADE MY FULL TRACKING SHIPMENT, AND THEN HOW U COME UP TO THIS DATE?! YOU SAID MY SHIPMENT SHOULD BE IN MY COUNTRY AND SHOULD RECEIVE NEXT FEW DAYS, HELLO, 19/7/19 IS FEW WEEKS LATER!

FIRST TIME EVER I WAS ASKED TO PROVIDE MY PERSONAL DETAILS AFTER I PROVIDE MY ORDER NUMBER TO THEM FOR THEIR SECURITY REASON, WHAT A RUBBISH! YOU PROVIDE ME THIS ORDER NUMBER AND THEN YOU ASK ME TO GIVE YOU ME PERSONAL INFO AGAIN?! ARE YOU SAYING YOU SEND ORDER NUMBER TO WRONG PERSON AND THEN YOU NEED TO CHECK FOR SECURITY REASON?! YOU SHOULD KNOW MY DETAILS ALREADY, NOT ASKING ME TO REPEAT AGAIN!

THEY USE DISCOUNTS TO ATTRACT CUSTOMERS TO BUY FROM THEM, DONT FALL FOR THAT, I'VE EXPERIENCED IT, PLEASE PAY MORE TO BUY FROM THE GENUINE ONE. EASE YOUR BURDEN VERY MUCH, IT'S MUCH WORTHWHILE THAN BUYING FROM THEM.

THIS IS FOR FIRST AND LAST! I TOTALLY NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY FROM THEM TO EASE YOUR TIME AND ENERGY, IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY GO AND SPEND ELSEWHERE!

I RECOGNISE THIS AS A SCAM OR CHEATING, I AM NOT EXPECTING TO GET MY REFUND OR RECEIVE ANYTHING. IF YOU STILL CHOOSE TO BUY FROM THEM, BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK, I MEAN LITERALLY 100% AT YOUR OWN RISK, DONT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM THEIR CS OTHER THAN "SORRY", THEY ARE JUST THERE TO ENTERTAIN THE PUPPETS, YOU KNOW WHO IS THE PUPPETS.

YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE THAT ONE STAR AT ALL! I HAD TO RATE THAT ONE STAR FOR ME TO POST!

Tip for consumers:
VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, I DONT HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE! AND OH, DO EXPECT DELAYS AND DELAYS AFTER YOU PURCHASE.

Questions? Get answers from the Lookfantastic staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lookfantastic?

Have a question about Lookfantastic?