Review of Liftserumpro

Liftserumpro reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

lornat1
11/26/13

This is the biggest scam I have come across, do not accept goods from this company or it will cost you a fortune! Always let your card provider know that you are in dispute with this company if you do not action an order and do not want it. I t relies on facebook and such websites to get it's message across to such vulverable people, it caught me so do not let it catch you!

They do not answer the phone send any information along with the product to suggest that they are doing any sort of trial at all. It is a scam so do not sign up for it.

melindal1
3/18/13

I was surfing the net a few weeks ago and found this "miracle face lift cream: called ProLift Serum. They promised that for a small handling fee (it was 4 or 5 dollars) I would get a free jar, and I could cancel my membership anytime.

And...... I completely forgot about it until...

Last night my credit card company called saying I had a suspicious looking charge to my account for $89.99 and wanted to know if I had authorized the charge. Since my free trial never came I had, indeed forgotten about it, and when I tried calling the company, their phone is disconnected. But I tried to get the pop up ad to come back up...and I found it, stating the EXACT terms of get a free sample now and cancel anytime w/o having to return the product.

The CC company gave me their phone number and guess what? The phone has been disconnected. How very convenient for them.

So stay away from this offer. The little video is very convincing that this is the new best thing in the war on your face...which will win? The hideous wrinkles of a 52 year old woman or the perfect, flawless face of the 22 year old spokesmodel? Hmmmm.

Don't we in the US spend several hundreds of billions of dollars trying to look young? Well, I know that I personally do not spend billions, but I do try to take care of myself...and the best way to not have wrinkles is to drink lots of water, limit caffeine, avoid the sun and not smoke, so I'm not too worried.

But I do worry about this "company". My card is no longer useful to me, since they told me to destroy it and they are sending me a new one, but it will take 10 business days, yada yada yada. I'm just grateful that the CC companies make it so easy to get rid of fraudulent charges. Still, it is a total hassle since I recently started using that card for my Audible.com account and a couple of other accounts where I do use it to pay my monthly subscription, like NetFlix. So I have to waste my time adding in a new credit card.

Please do not support these criminals.

Questions? Get answers from the Liftserumpro staff and other customers.

Liftserumpro?