Review of LifeIsGood

Tel: +1 888-339-2987
customer_service@lifeisgood.com

jamesw227
7/7/16

This clothing company call "LIFE IS GOOD" which I'd ordered some products, they claim a pair of free flip flops will be given away for promotion as long as you fill the code in accordingly, since I'd to fill in another code due to a discount, so I couldn't fill the code again in the same order. I emailed them and replied was "the pair of free flip flops will send to me as soon as possible". I waited with no flip flops so I sent 2 emails without acknowledgement. I found out their clothing products are manufactured in India, we all know India have the worst child & labour abuses for manufacturing clothing which LIFE IS GOOD clothing are from.That's why when their clothing products are not selling they're willing to give half price discount, therefore, please consider next time when you decided to purchase their products which I didn't find out until after I received their products from their labels. So, Buyer bewares again for this "LIFE IS GOOD" certainly for the company but not the Indian workers. What a contradiction to use that name. It's an insults to all the hard working Indian labour workers.

tracye1
6/4/15

You either love or "just don't get" the life is good t-shirts! We love them -- super super soft, pre-shrunk, wash well, and fun!

Have given gifts of pajamas before that the recipient is still saying thank you for!

Free shipping on everything from the site. You have to pay for returns but any exchanges are still shipped free of charge.

Questions? Get answers from the LifeIsGood staff and other customers.

LifeIsGood?