This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Lidali.ca

Lidali.ca

Lidali.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lidali.ca also ranks 139th among Athletic Shoes sites. The most common issues with Lidali.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Lidali.ca?

“Got the wrong shoes - no refund!”

Julien L.
7/5/17

I ordered a pair of leather converse, paid 100$. One month later I received a package from China containing cheap canvas converse. I contact customer support and they offer me 15$ refund to close the deal. They wouldn't pay the shipping if I sent them back. Customer support told me to sell the shoes if I want. Worst service ever, and a total scam if you ask me!!

julienl12
July 5th, 2017
jessec54
July 10th, 2017
ordered a pair of converse shoes for my wife.. got sent the wrong size and a totally different pair to what I ordered.. and it was delivered from china... These MFers are dodgy as it gets...

Questions? Get answers from the Lidali.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lidali.ca?

Have a question about Lidali.ca?