This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Lidali.ca

Lidali.ca

Lidali.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lidali.ca ranks 89th among Athletic Shoes sites.

How would you rate Lidali.ca?

“Got the wrong shoes - no refund!”

Julien L.
7/5/17

I ordered a pair of leather converse, paid 100$. One month later I received a package from China containing cheap canvas converse. I contact customer support and they offer me 15$ refund to close the deal. They wouldn't pay the shipping if I sent them back. Customer support told me to sell the shoes if I want. Worst service ever, and a total scam if you ask me!

julienl12
July 5th, 2017

jessec54
July 10th, 2017

Ordered a pair of converse shoes for my wife. Got sent the wrong size and a totally different pair to what I ordered. And it was delivered from china... These MFers are dodgy as it gets...

Questions? Get answers from the Lidali.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lidali.ca?

Have a question about Lidali.ca?