Review of Lenovo

2018 Customer choice award

2 reviews with 2 stars

johns1258
8/5/17

So I made a mistake in buying a Lenovo IdealPad 110-15isk from Best Buy. I thought I was getting a great deal, but instead I think I bought a dud. This laptop is lacking in many areas such as a lousy Elan touchpad, one mono (very small) speaker on the bottom no less. Plus a inability to add RAM without replacing the current RAM. Only has one slot for RAM, and disassembly isn't very easy either. Battery life not great even with a low powered Intel i3. Hard drive is typical 5400 Rpm's and the .3 MP camera is horrible, not even usable. I can't believe Lenovo even bothered to install a camera? All in all I wished I had taken back this laptop within the allotted time frame. Its probably the worst laptop I have ever owned.

abdulhadia
2/11/15

I was still in the IT industry when IBM sold off their PCs division to Lenovo (who were making them in China for IBM). I have owned 3 T Series and 1 W510. On every one but the first machine my screen started to go magenta before the video card failed. They also run very hot (or used to). The other point is that on 2 of the machines the CD/DVD player stopped working properly after about a year. Hopefully Lenovo have it all sorted now - but at $3K5 I want a machine that runs well. I also rolled out some T series to a business and some were DOA, very embarrassing for me after touting their ThinkVantage superiority.

Yes. I liked the Yoga 720 so much that I bought another for my wife.

By Robert M.
Questions? Get answers from the Lenovo staff and other customers.

Lenovo?