Laptop Accessory reviews

Tel: 110-0023000

chesneauf
8/17/19

Colis bien protégé, arrivé en état.
Batterie conforme et de qualité.
Je recommande ce vendeur.
Je vais faire d'autres achats

abdulrahmanb3
8/17/19

I bought a battery from this website and I was not sure if it will work fine or not since it is my first time to try this website. I got the battery on time and it works fine. I cannot judge the efficiency of this battery yet since I am using it only for a week but it looks working fine.
Thank you newlaptopaccessory.com

aartd2
8/17/19

Ordered a special battery for my HP 2740p business laptop.
Quick delivery, functions flawless, very pleased :-)
Thanks!

stevenb678
8/14/19

i had to repair a little aged laptop and found the exact battery here as new. ordered, not even a week later it delivered. good price good service! Will order again (sorry for bad english)

johnz267
8/13/19

Very good help en service for the problem I had with my orderd battery. Got a refund.

Super and Thanks.

toshihideh
8/10/19

I have mistook to choose battery.
The store checked photo of my battery.
He selected the correct product and sent it to me. I am very grateful.

alim182
8/8/19

I ordered two batteries from New Laptop Accessory website and honestly never experienced before such straightforward shopping for laptop accessories.
In my point of view everything could summarized into few words: prompt reply, kind consideration and full services until delivering your desired stuff.
May I take this opportunity to convey my warmest regard and special thanks to everyone handle this website.

reiners2
Reiner S.
8/7/19

Very good Material and Handling also Service.

eddyk14
7/31/19

Service all good. Ordered several batteries, few we faulty, customer support helped out promptly. Thanks guys, thumbs up.

josea307
7/30/19

I bought three batteries from this website and one of them didn't work because of the tablet wasn't working properly, when I told them about the problem they refunded me with the money with no doubts, I would buy again from them definitely.

francisp47
7/29/19

I had bad luck with the battery I ordered. The first problem raised with the connector I had to trick with to make it work. Then the loading process started to ill-function worst and worst.
Each time Joe find a me an appropriate solution with refunding a part of it the first time then to ask me to leave down the defect part and refunding me the balance.
It a great chance to keep confidence with an internet shop when everything go wrong with the object bought
Keep going this way
Francis

piets3
7/27/19

Prompt delivery with good tracking.
Packaging was OK.
Battery installed and so far it functioned properly.

philipd118
7/25/19

Low prices, good delivery with good tracking en works perfect, wrapped neatly and looked well protected. I would buy from the website again.

abulm2
7/25/19

Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for sending my order. I am very appreciated all of you. Next time I give the order for my necessary item. All the best of you.

Regard,
M.A. Kashem.

nicolasl18
7/21/19

Product delivered without any issue in France. It was a battery charger and they took care asking if it was the right adapter to be sure to send the right product.

martae6
7/16/19

All was perfect!!
I was kept informed on the status of the delivery and the battery arrived on time.
The battery was very well packed.
I had a problem with the battery and my laptop and they answered me very quickly, we couldn't resolve the problem and they offered me to full refund or a new battery.
Thanks!!

nicolasc55
7/15/19

Batteries are fragile electronic objects so thank you for your delivery packaging which is just perfect !

giuseppeg15
7/10/19

excellent customer service
I recommend this website to everyone they are very careful to satisfy the customer, correct and kind

paulb1156
7/3/19

The wat you order the batteries on the website maker it almost impossible to order the wrong item die to the double check which had been added in the ordering process. I was kept informed on the status of the delivery and the product arrived well within the estimated time frame. Good product and fine service!

Tip for consumers: Do use this site. You will not be disappointed.

robbel8
7/3/19

Envoi rapide et soigné. Conforme à la description et aucun soucis pour remplacer l'ancienne batterie. Mon PC est comme neuf. Je recommande ce vendeur

dirkl17
6/25/19

I ordered a new accu for my laptop. It took a little time but at least the accu arrived, fit and worked.

lionelb37
6/23/19

Suite à un problème de compatibilité entre mon PC et la batterie de remplacement, le service Client m'a proposé de renvoyer le produit et m'a remboursé le prix d'achat et les frais de port, je dis merci !

ericar84
6/22/19

One thing that surprised me is that, if you are in doubt or if you need help on choosing the cables you can wtite the name of your laptop and somebody from the site will help you by e mail.
Very well packaging!

shihkuangc
6/21/19

Though the first delivery was not so okay, but the customer service was excellent and has arranged a second one immediately. A trustworthy supplier!

torbend1
6/14/19

I had a problem with the battery of my laptop. After some searching on the net i decided to try this site to buy a new battery. The only thing i could say is that they are correct with everything they promise: fast delivery, good quality and the item that i bought was well packed. I recommend this site to everyone.

Thanks guys

2-3 days when the product is available in Germany.

By Paul B.

it is definitely a legid and pretty good site (just the pagedesign is a lil bit 2005 ;) )

By Steven B.
Questions? Get answers from the Laptop Accessory staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Laptop Accessory