Laptop Accessory reviews

Tel: 110-0023000

knutk2
Knut K.
2/15/19

Schnell geliefert, innerhalb von 3 Tagen bei mir. Beim ersten Akku kein Glück gehabt aber anstattlos reklamiert und Geld zurück bekommen

enzop12
2/15/19

Per ora sembra tutto perfetto! Speriamo che la batteria duri nel tempo! Tempi di spedizione accettabili

agustim
2/15/19

He rebut el la bateria per l'ordinador ràpid i en perfecte estat, com l'original.
Moltes gràcies
Agusti

janl139
1/29/19

perfect and cheap snel en onmiddellijk leverbaar. dinsdag besteld en maandag werd alles correct geleverd

albertoa43
1/21/19

Excellent service. Original product, well packaged, fast shipping and very competitive price! Excellent!

lucs32
1/21/19

Graag vertel ik jullie dat ik zeer tevreden ben met mijn aankopen op Laptop Accessory , ik kocht enkele batterijen 2 x voor HP elitepad 900 deze nieuwe batterijen werken perfect en paste zeer goed , ook de batterij voor HP Elite x2 werkte zeer goed en paste zonder problemen , prijzen zijn zeer laag !! Goede kwaliteit batterijen

jeroenp6
1/21/19

After submitting the order a good check was done on delivering the right battery. After this, the delivery went very smooth and for a good price.

sandrinec6
1/18/19

La livraison est rapide, conforme à la prevision , batterie qui correspond parfaitement à mon ordinateur

wolfgangw1
1/18/19

Die Bestellung war sehr einfach. Zudem mussten noch Daten der auszutauschenden Batterie angegeben werden, damit keine falsche Batterie gesendet wird - sehr sehr gut. Der Versand war sehr schnell. Die Verpackung war extrem professionel. Alles in allem ein sehr guter Service und eine sehr gute Abwicklung.

janb215
1/10/19

The battery was easily ordered and shipped very quickly. The packaging was ok, nothing to complain about.

gm199
1/9/19

I bought a battery for Laptop, but my problem was coming from the PC.
Helpful support, reactive to emails.
Thanks !

carstens1
1/9/19

For me it was about the delivery of a laptop battery to Germany. The dealer shipped from Hongkong and failed to properly account for VAT on the invoice or, alternatively, to correctly register the delivery to the german customs. So now I have to make up for it myself, which costs time and money.

Bei mir ging es um die Lieferung eines Laptop-Akkus nach Deutschland. Der Händler versendet aus China und hat es versäumt, die Umsatzsteuer auf der Rechnung korrekt auszuweisen oder alternativ die Lieferung beim Zoll korrekt anzumelden. Daher muss ich dies jetzt selbst nachholen, was Zeit und Geld kostet.

Tip for consumers: Nur für private Käufer zu empfehlen.

jdm22
1/7/19

Le délai de livraison fut plus long qu'annoncé (transport maritime?). Le service de suivi m'a tenu informé et rassuré. Le produit est arrivé à la bonne adresse, difficile à trouver, en excellent état, fonctionne parfaitement.
Un grand merci à Julie pour son accompagnement patient.

Delivery time was longer than advertised (shipping?). The follow-up service kept me informed and reassured. The product has arrived at the right address, hard to find, in excellent condition, works perfectly.
A big thank you to Julie for her patient support.

davidc1459
12/25/18

Perfect delivery, great capacity of the bateyry and very reactive to the emails ! I really appreciated their service.

samirs22
12/23/18

Responsible Seller. Was responsibe each time i write to him. He/she even send me the item twice because of the poste Office mismanagement. Im greatful

jakobl9
12/18/18

The delivery took to long, and the received battery was not the correct. Nevertheles, None to blame, as laptop adapters is a jungle by itself. FIVE STARS for excellent support. Re-fund was quick and uncomplicated.
/Jakob

philippel12
12/12/18

To be sure to deliver the good product, the team don't hesitate to ask more information. The delivery is done quickly of a good quality product. Thanks

christophej1
11/30/18

Livraison du produit conforme en tout points.
Livraison rapide.

Transaction parfaite
A refaire dès que possible!

nunoc12
11/28/18

It was the only site where I could find a specific laptop battery that wasn't completely overprized. Shipping was fast but unfortunately the item was damaged. It worked however and through their fast and generous customer service I got a great discount on my order. Would recommend!

frankb323
11/18/18

I needed a second power adapter for my Gigabyte Aero v15 - and the original spare part costs 149 Euro - this is more than even Apple demands for their parts. So I started investigation on a part that is cheaper but not much bad than the original. I found it here and although it took a long time for delivery I am absolutely satisfied. The power adapter is a bit larger than the original but works perfect. Now I don't have to carry it to work and back all day :-)

Because the delivery took a bit long I wrote a mail and got feedback immediately. Everything is as it should be.

matzem1
10/21/18

rf85
10/18/18

Very fast response of customer service to my mail request, the battery fits and is very good. Thank you very much

rajana1
9/30/18

I received the battery for my laptop with little problem. Thanks to Julie Zhu for helping me.
Everything ok after few e-mail exchange.
I recommend .

I received the battery for my laptop without any problem. (Less than two weeks after the command). I recommend...

gorand1
9/30/18

I am very satisfied with your service and customer relationship. The item came very fast and works flawlessly. Recommendation to everyone:)

ramong35
9/20/18

I recomend the site because my model of battery was complicated to find and the price was good on the site so i recommand the site .delivery was a few longer but for me the most important was find a good battery with good price and i had both .

Questions? Get answers from the Laptop Accessory staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Laptop Accessory