Lelong

Lelong has a consumer rating of 3.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Lelong also ranks 83rd among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate Lelong?

“Rare item can be found”

Amirul n.
7/16/19

This website and lelong apps offer rare item to the customer via online payment. Their app is using netpay protection that protect customer. This make customer feel very secure.

“Lelong Malaysia - Worst online purchase experience ever!”

Tumbledry T.
7/26/20

My worst online purchase experience ever! I went to Lelong who directed me to one of their sellers. I purchased & the seller sent the shipment via FEDEX but it arrived damaged. The seller asked me not to report the issue as they would place a claim through FEDEX but FEDEX denied the claim as the seller undervalued the shipment to avoid customs charges & the seller did not place fragile stickers on the package. I contacted Lelong for help as there seller was not being responsive BUT Lelong did NOTHING to help. I will never use them again!

mariag390
May 30th, 2019
Good auction site, malaysian version of ebay and mercadolibre, there is another site also for malaysia, dont want to mention it here, but all similar anyway
amiruln
July 16th, 2019
adminb
August 20th, 2016
Nice site, a lot of feature and simpler than ebay. Thumb Up!
peterb1020
July 26th, 2020
My worst online purchase experience ever!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Lelong staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lelong?

Have a question about Lelong?